Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Miasma (StarSiren x East)

StarSiren

Super-Earth
Falia hid behind the curtain. She was grateful for her dark skin and hair that blended in with the shadows. Only her yellow eyes were visible through the slit in the fabric. She watched the guards carelessly sift through her father's wares.

"You know the sooner you give her up, the sooner we will be out of your hair." The guard knocked a jar to the ground. It shattered on impact.

Jeryn winced. "Please. There's no mage here. You are mistaken."

The second guard eyed a pair of passersby. "Keep moving. Official business. "

The first guard knocked another item down, a bottle. The glass broke and the potion spilled out when it hit the dloor. "Alright old man, if you say so. But if we find her without your help, its gonna be bad for you."

Falia held her breath. Surely her father wouldn't give her up! It was quiet for several tense moments... then she saw it. His imperceptible nod. Her breath caught in her throat. He was giving up! She had to get out!

Falia backed away from the window and ran towards the rear of the house. There was a back door. If she could just reach it before-

She heard the front door open. No! Falia ducked into the kitchen. She skimmed the room quick for an escape route. The window! Falia dashed to the window and pried it open. It squeaked and squealed. She felt her blood run cold.

"What was that?"

"This way! It came from somewhere down that hall!"

Falia scrambled to the pantry and climbed inside, shutting the door behind her. Her heart raced as the heavy footsteps entered the room. Please don't look here! Please dont look here!!

"The window!"

"She escaped! Quick! Find her!"

The metal footsteps ran out of the house and Falia collasped on the pantry floor. She could barely catch her breath. After what felt like hours, she pushed the pantry door open and crawled out. Her father was standing at the entry to the kitchen, stating at the ipen window. She glared at him. "How dare you! I could have been taken!"

He sighed. "I'm sorry Falia. But thats the sixth time this month that they've coming looking for you. I can't protect you anymore. I think it's best for everyone if you leave."

Falia stared up at him with disbelief. What? No. "You're kicking me out? "

"I'm sorry Falia. I've done my best to keep you hidden and safe, but what more do you expect from me?"

"If mom was here-"

"You shut up about your whore of a mother! If it wasn't for her spreading her goddamn legs all over town I wouldnt be in this sitiation now! Just my luck that the seed that stcks is fucking tiefling. Of all things! A bastard child made of fucking magic. It's a wonder it took them this long to find you! Now i said it nicely once but since you're making me repeat myself, Get Out of MY House!!" Her father screamed at her.

Falia hung her head. He was right. He had protected her for the first 17 years of her life and she wasn't even his. If he didn't want her here then she would go. At least then the guards would stop harassing him.

When Falia looked up again, Jeryn was gone. She picked herself up off the floor and shut the kitchen window. In her room, she gathered her few possessions into an over-the-shoulder bag. It was strange to leave. Her father was in the main room as she headed to the door. He sat and watched her cross the room, calling out only when she reached for the handle.

"Falia?"

"Yes father?" She turned, hopeful for a kind word.

He stared at her. Sighed. Pointed. "Use the back door."

"Oh." Her spirit sunk. Had he ever really cared about her? "Of course. I'll see you later. Bye dad."

"Let's hope not." It was the last thing she heard as she shut the back door.

Falia stepped outside as dusk fell. She held back the tears. Jeryn was the only father she'd ever known. The words stung deeper than she knew. In that moment, all she wanted to do was run.

So she ran. She bolted from her back door and raced around the outside of the dozen or so little homes at Halfway Outpost. She ran so fast that she wasn't paying attention to what or who was in front of her.

She hit him with an oof and landed on her ass with a thud.

The entire town was up in arms. Belkas wasn't entirely sure what was going on but it was certainly obnoxious. It made moving through the town all the more difficult the guards had actual hounds out, and he couldn't help but think something was going on. The most he could parse out was that they had caught wind of a tiefling in the town.

He had grown up here, years ago. He had been born in Halfway, and he had his ways of getting into trouble. He faintly remembered a life here, and a cute young girl. One he had sneaked into the home of years ago. That had been years before he had been forced to leave the town. He paused for a moment, that meant she had survived almost... he did some simple math as he worked out the age, seventeen years? She had gone undetected that long, and only now were people rallying against her.

He was kinda impressed. He told himself it wasn't his problem. He was just supposed to be passing through Halfway, he would be here another night before meeting up with Phylian and then they would continue out to the objective. All he had to do was sit down, keep his head down. With a prize like a tiefling girl the guards weren't even glancing at anything else, so it wasn't his problem, he could just use the chaos and forget the girl.

He sat at the tavern, for a few moments longer, this wasn't his problem, it would sort it's self out naturally. He had to wait for Phylian...

He looked at his drink, and sighed. He had spent years trying not to get involved in this kind of thing. He chewed his lip for a moment, and then walked over to the barkeeper. He passed the man 3 silver pieces, ordering a drink worth one. "Can you tell me which way Jeryn's trading outpost was?" He got a small map, and nodded taking it to his pocket. "Oh an associate of mine will be by tomorrow, put the two silvers towards Phylian's food, tell him I'll meet him i'm picking up some new cargo, i'll meet him at shadows." He gave the man a salute and walked out into the dusk of evening after he finished his glass.

Well there went one payday, his debts would just have to wait. He looked at the map he had obtained, towns didn't change much he remembered the streets and layout he had sneaked around these alleyways a number of times before. That said shops can move change their locations so it was always better to know where people were.

He walked down the back roads, avoiding the dogs, his eyes worked well in the dark and this town didn't have a lot of security, it was kinda cold, but he had thick furs and a good hood pulled on.

He was just about to turn down the roads towards the backside of Jeryn's trading out post when he felt something slam into him. "Oof." he fell back slightly feeling his ass hit the ground and blink for a moment.

The body was female, the skin was dark, and the eyes were yellow.

He moved quickly grabbing her. Pouncing on her. A few years of training helped him to press her to the ground, his hand over her mouth, her chest on the ground, his body laying atop hers. If a guard came by this probably would have looked like a rape in progress. He leaned his lips to her ears. "Shhhhh." The last thing he needed was for her to scream right now it would bring guards on both of them.

"It's been a long time my lady Titania." It took a while to recall that life. One where he had snuck into her prescience so many times, one where the two of them had plaid dumb games, a dumb boy dreaming of knighthood, a young lady to be his princess, or more accurately playing on their shared ancestry of elves his queen of the summer court.

He gently removed his hand from her mouth once he was sure she understood whom he was. "It's been a while Falia."

Falia didn't even have time to scream. Not that she would have. Years of hiding had taught her to be silent even when she was in danger. Especially when she was in danger.

The person she slammed into smothered her and held her mouth closed. She panicked. Her arms pushed back. She tried to lift herself. Couldn't. Tried to roll to the side. Couldn't. She was about to bite the gand over her mouth when a voice whispered in her ear. Familiar but not. A nickname from years past. Her yellow eyes went wide. Then he said her name.

Belkas! It had been so long! The fight or flight tension faded from her body. He had once been her dearest friend. She had shared all her secrets with him. He knew everything about her. Or, he did. Until he left and didn't come back. She had assumed that her father had something to do with it. He seemed to dislike anyone showing any interest in her at all. He discouraged them in various ways that usually meant her friends never returned. But not Belkas. He always came back.

How fortunate that she run into him tonight of all nights! Falia turned her head trying to see him.

"Hmmff mff ghhhff mhhhf."

When he saw that recognition of knowing whom he was, he pulled back from Falia. He lifted himself off of her, and then took her hand to lift her onto her feet. He smiled at her, an odd thing to do he supposed. "Come on, i'm going to get you out of this town." He said softly.

it was a soft promise to help her. He knew a way out that the guards wouldn't be covering, it wasn't exactly the easy way out of the town, but since she was being hunted the easy roads would all have men guarding them. He took her hand, and guided her into the darker alleyways, the streets too narrow for proper lamps, and where the homes were too tired to keep any candles on. He pulled her along these roads leading her into the shadows.

At first he wasn't sure what to say, he felt kind of awkward making his way with her. Her hand felt warm in his, and he knew she had questions. She probably had a host of different ideas of where he had gone too, and he could promise her that none of them were what she would have expected. He reached into a satchel for a moment, and pulled out a face mask. It was an odd cloth type thing that had straps to put over your face. He passed it to her, the smell was awful, some deeply citric chemical smell like the stuff used to make soaps or something it burned the nose as you wore it. He took a second one and placed it around his own face.

"This will help when we get to the city limits, we aren't going a safe way so this will offer a bit of protection from the swamps fumes."

Falia wanted to say a million things. But she had to be quiet. The guards were still out. They'd been searching in earnest all month but the last couple days had been the worst. She knew they would spot her if she took the main roads. She had planned on navigating the back alleys alone but that was just as bad of an idea. Foul things lurked in those alleys. Thankfully she'd run into Belkas before anything ran into her.

She stood with his help and flashed him a grateful smile. With teeth and fangs. She followed him as he took her hand and led her through the worst back alleys and inbetween the decrepit homes. She wanted to ask where he had been. Why did he leave? Why come back now? Why was he dressed like a-

"Oh! Belkas! Are you in the guild?"

It was the only question she got out before he handed her the swamp mask. She hated them. They stunk to high heaven and made everything taste like soap for days afterwards. But they kept her alive outside of town.

The whole world was a wasteland. Or, rather a swampland. At least that's what everyone said. Falia hadn't been anywhere except Halfway. But she did know that outside of town, the poisonous gases from the swamp caused horrible things to happen to folk. Most died after being out there unprotected for too long. The ones who didnt weren't any better off. They ended up with terrible diseases no one knew how to cure. It was how her mother died. Swamp fever, they called it. Bad memories.

Falia took a breath of clean air and put her mask on. She fished her goggles from her bag and put those on too. She'd be able to see better though the thick vapors with them on. It didnt matter where they were going, as long as it was away from here.

Halfway like most towns had a wall built around it to keep the swamp out. But there were places where the swamp was thicker, where people didn't go, and the walls had fallen apart or gone into disrepair. One such hole was on the western front, and it was where he was going to take her. She asked him if he was in the guild, and he shook his head a simple no. No he wasn't in some guild of thieves, mostly cause those things were never so simple. They were more or less loose organizations, and the fees for membership required more sacrifices than he was ever willing to make.

He didn't mind the mask so much, nor the goggles. He was a touch more traveled, and had learned things about the swamp, the most dangerous thing about it was the water. Well water was the loosest definition for what it was. It was sludge, a thick murky brown liquid that stank to high hell, and if got on your skin it left painful burning marks, rashes that festered into black diseased marks. The swamp... was a horrid place, but it was the only way he was going to get his cargo out of the city. "I know a place where we can go."

He walked her to the edge of town, the wall here was breaking apart, thick black thornvine had taken root, a plant that was rather common around the edge of settlements it grew in the walls. Apparently the mixture of building materials was a natural soil to it, the vines would grow in between cracks in the walls flooring, which then allowed more vines to grow, until the wall shattered broke apart, and then the swamp would corrode a part of the town. This wall was in the worst shape around the town, and it didn't take any effort to climb over it, and get to the other side. Landing on the softer marshlands of the swamp, their first step towards freedom.

He pointed to the direction. "Walk behind me. put your hand on my shoulder and follow my foot steps, this path is a bit tricky." He spoke softly. He stayed close to the trees, the roots actually formed a sort of land bridge that allowed you to walk over the murk, woven together with tree roots and vines, in the darkness their eyes and their goggles helped them to see where they were going, but the majority of towns guards were human, they wouldn't stand a chance to follow them.

Falia had never been allowed outside the town wall. She hard heard of the horrors of the swamp and the dangers it posed to travelers but this was her first time experiencing it for herself. It was truly nothing like she had imagined. It was worse. Much worse.

The vines were thick and sturdy but slick with spores and lichen. The air was heavy and dense. She could barely see ten feet in front of her! It made her even more grateful for Belkas presence. She did as he said and placed her hand on his shoulder. It helped her follow in his footsteps.

The swamp seemed endless. It stretched in all directions from Halfway Outpost. The vines twisted into thick masses that obscured the old paths. They created new ones too, but the thornvine paths were narrow and slithered around in odd angles. It was easy for the opportunistic to prey upon the less fortunate on those narrow roads. But venturing into the swamp itself was a worse idea, so the ransoms were paid.

As the pair wound their way through the dense fog-riddled bog, they came to a peat landing. Here the ground bucked and rolled beneath them like a boat at sea, which wasn't that far off from the truth. Under the intricately woven foilage and dirt beneath their feet, the swamp waters were alive and well.

Falia's attention was directed at a sign post. Or rather, scraps of wood with painted words nailed to a Tangletree.

One sign pointed to the west. It read "Lethe Bridge."

Another sign pointed to the east. It read "Aversa Harbor".

A third sign pointed mostly north. It read "Juhl."

Falia had never been this far from Halfway before. She was unsure where to go next. She looked up at her guide. "What now?"

"Aversa Harbor." He said pointing at the sign that went east. He sighed breathing in the scent of the mask and coughing slightly he disliked the taste of it, but when you ran the smuggling roads that was just something that you had to get used too. but before he went further east he turned around to look at Falia for a moment. They were finally far enough from Halfway that no matter how much the guards searched they wouldn't look for them here, the old roads were too dangerous for the guards to come after her. "Halfway is a bit slow, and backwards, but Aversa is a lot larger. So you will have an easier time walking about freely. Harbor towns get a lot more trade so they are used to more unique populations. Even a Tiefling can walk around undisguised."

"It's also where I had to redirect a contact I was supposed to meet in halfway." He said with a soft sigh. He picked up a stick on the raft, and untied the vines that held it, before pushing them off onto the small floating raft that carried down the murky water of the swamp, guiding it by night wasn't an easy task, but he didn't have much of a choice. "I owe you an explanation of why I stopped coming to see you. In hindsight I didn't have much of a choice."

"Halfway is a small village, there isn't a lot of work for a young boy who's only skill is getting into places where he doesn't belong. that skill landed me in trouble, and I ended up crashing into a party of people that did not do good things. They kinda took me under their wing, taught me a lot but they also took me away from Halfway before I had any chance to say goodbye and that wasn't fair to you." He looked around for a moment and sighed everything seemed silent enough.

He looked up at the shadows that passed over the trees. A lot of them were covered in a thick white sort of substance, a type of moldy spore that was everywhere in the swamp lands. the fog didn't help either, but as they moved down stream that started to get better, the water bubbled less as they moved away from the town. "I've never understood it, but the swamps are at their most intense right outside the wall of a city. The further out you go the less toxic it gets till you near another civilization and then it gets more toxic. I mean it's still not great and all, but the smugglers have safe roads."

"which brings me to the an important question um... How much coin do you have on you?"

"Halfway was my home. Its the only place I've ever been. Sure i wasn't allowed friends and i had to stay indoors most of the time, but i spent my whole life there. It feels weird to leave." Falia looked at the vine path behind her. Part of her wanted to go back but she knew it was hopeless. She sighed. "I'm really glad you came back. I dunno what I'd have done without you." She smiled up at Belkas.

His description of Aversa sounded like a fantasy. She wouldn't have to hide? She could walk around freely? That alone was a novelty. But she'd heard from travelers to Halfway that the cities had their own problems. Still, she was excited to wall outside without hiding her skin. Maybe she'd even meet another tiefling!

Falia stepped aboard the raft as Belkas held the lead. She seated herself cross-legged near his feet and listened to his story. He was right. He did owe her an explanation. And it was not at all what she expected.

"I missed you. When you stopped coming around i thought I would be lonely forever. I never had another friend. Not like you. Father-" she paused. He wasnt her father and he had demanded as much. She shouldnt call him that anymore even if she still thought of him that way. "-Jeryn chased them all away. I always thought it was for my protection but now I wonder if there were other reasons too."

As they moved over the murky water, Falia noticed what Belkas said about the swamp. In the thick of nature the air didnt burn her skin near as badly and the fog had almost lifted. The water was even clear enough in places that she could see the Tangletree roots and an occasional giant insect or fish. Strange. It was tempting to reach down and test it, just to see if it was drinkable. Maybe she should? How bad could it really be?

Falia stared at the ripples created by the raft. The water was memsmerizing. She wanted to touch it. Drink it. Bathe in it. She crawled towards the edge of the raft and stared down at it. What would it hurt?

Following the pair from behind, a small blue light darted around trees and through roots. It stayed near the water and lit Falia's face aglow as she peered into the muck.

He was watching where he was going, not so much her. He felt her shift slightly benieth his feet, and he looked down as she started to stare into the muck. His hand moved out quickly grabbing her by the back of the neck before she could reach in and touch the water. He pulled her back to him, away from the surface of the water. She may have never been outside before, but did she have zero survival instinct at all? He had just told her to stay on his toes.

"Just because it's less toxic doesn't mean it's safe!" he said chastising her for a moment, he even used the end of the stick to lightly thwack her head, just a small love tap to remind her to be less reckless. His eye drifted towards the blue light, a will-o-wisp, an omen of traveling.

"Jeryn tried to chase me away, but that only brought me back time and time again." He said softly. "You're lucky in all honesty. I was only in Halfway because I was meeting an associate, and I happened to overhear someone talking about chasing down a tiefling girl. In a town that small there was only one person that could have been so I went to find you."

"Had it been any other night I wouldn't have been here to smuggle you out of the town." He said softly. "Now stay close to me, it's not safe out here, and do not break the surface."

Even if the water here was safe to touch which was questionable there were things under the water that didn't like to be disturbed. Things he didn't want to deal with right now in the dark of the night, and that would seal their personal fates if they did draw their attention.

He sighed they were coming up to another dock, but this one had a sign, a toll was set up, he had passed it the first time but he was supposed to meet up with Phylian who had his coin, he didn't really have anything of value on him to pay the assholes. He looked down at the girl. Her skin wasn't covered enough, if they heard anything about a the town they could hand her over. He drew a dagger, and placed it into her hand. "Things might get rough, If they do you will need this."

He landed the raft at the dock, and stepped out onto the surface, dry land was a precious resource, and that was exactly what this land was. There was a small camp fire and a group of five, maybe six men around it with tents set up. This was a pretty classic set up for a toll road alright. He wasn't sure he could kill five men if they all worked together. The sentry took notice, and leveled a flintlock at the two of them.

"Oh what do we have here? hmm? two from Halfway? you know the townsguard are awfully busy down that way, you two wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?"

"they cut off one of our good roads last night, and they have been patrolling the main roads all week like crazy, it's killing our profits, so we had to raise the toll a bit."

"Sixteen silver each if you wanna pass unharmed." Belkas moved in front of Falia, which caused someone to notice something. A call out from the back said simply 'that's a woman' Which caused all five men to stir and chuckle a bit. "Or, the pretty lady could give us her clothes."

The rest of the raft ride was hazy for Falia. The murky swamp felt so alive but it chilled her soul. There was something unnatural about it. The way the water moved and didnt, the way the trees grew twisted and straight, everything called to her. She closed her eyes so as not to see the night shadows that beckoned her closer.. closer.

When the raft hit ground, she found herself jolted awake as though from a dream. Falia picked herself up off the floor and followed Belkas. Still there were questions in her mind but there was something else too. A presence. Someone or something was watching them. No. Not them. Her. Watching her. She felt the invisible tendrils creeping ever nearer in the space between her blinks and breaths. The swamp was alive and it hungered for her.

"Belkas.. I'm not sure I like this swamp.." Her timid musings were cut short by the toll guards they had stumbled across. She tugged her hood down further. Could they see her features? Relieg came when they simply asked for a toll. 16 silvers was a lot though. She didn't have that much. She would have offered the 10 silvers she held, but Belkas moved and suddenly the gang of guards seemed to identify her.

Panicked, Falia turned and ran back towards the raft. She reached the water's edge and turned to find the gang advancing. No! She frantically scanned her surroundings. Raft road to guards. Swamp water.

...swamp water...

Falia didn't question the urge. She jumped in and waded out a few feet from the shore. From there, she struggled to stand on the mushy underwater floor. Things slithered past her legs but they were less frightening than the gang of guards chasing her. Falia submerged most of her body in the slimy waters, leaving only her nose, eyes and the top of her head above the murky surface.

"Falia!" Belkas' voice followed after her but was quickly obscured by the murky dark water as she ducked down. She would hear something from the men saying she had chosen to melt in the waters, and as it touched her skin it would burn and itch against her.

As she struggled to stand and walk forward something under the water would clasp its hand around her foot. The hand felt like ice and as it grabbed her she would be pulled past the sea bed, and down into an abyss the light of the surface fading.

Her entire body burned for as long as she could try to hold her breath. The darkness consumed her. Even her natural night vision could not help her see in the mire. Her clothing would feel like it too was dragging her and pulling her deeper. The claw at her foot held her tight as other things in the sea touched and caressed her body nipping and burning and gently hurting her as they touched her skin with icy flesh.

The pain lasted till finally she would scream and the fowl water would fill her lungs. Then it would stop. The pulling would cease, her vision would slowly clear she would float naked in an abyss of clear ocean breathing the water around her. The only guide now was a singular fish. It's eyes glowing orange with a body of deep blue it alone produced light in this ocean.

Falia allowed herself to sink into the murky depths. Had the water really been so deep? It felt as though she had sunk through the marsh floor and into a new sublevel of darkness. Her eyes saw nothing. She felt the kelp or tentacles or whatever brushing against her body. It probed her with gentle pokes, almost like it was curious about her. She did not stop it. She was safe here. The water called and she had answered.

Except..

When she could no longer hold her breath, her body scrambled into a panic. Arms with hands like claws began pawing their way to the surface while her legs kicked furiously. Quickly now!! Get air before she drowned!!! The mad rush to break the stillness of her water sanctuary left her body at odds with her mind. She felt detached, like she was floating there perfectly content while watching her own body struggle, separate from her content self. Then, just as the last of her air left her lungs, Falia was floating upon the surface in the stillness of a pitch black night.

She inhaled slowly and deeply, but found thay her lungs did not burn from poison nor from drowning. In fact, they did not burn at all. Strange. Falia touched her chest. She was toppless. Strange. She slid her hand lower and found she was also bottomless. Strange. She allowed her body to float there in peacful silence until a light made itself known to her. It bobbed above the surface, not far from her face. It let off a lilting glow that immediately captivated her mind like a song. She had seen this light before. It called to her then and here again, it beckoned.

Falia rolled in the water. She would follow this light. She began to swim towards it, realizing as she neared that the light held a body. It was a fish! What a lovely and splendid little fish! Her strokes brought her ever closer in the vastness of water, but the fish seemed to stay just out of reach..

swimming through the dark waters things shifted and moved through her eyesight in the inky blackness of the waters more shapes and things seemed to move around the waters, looking down there was something well and truly massive in that abyss. But it was always on the edge of her vision despite the fact that it was everywhere she looked, as the fish guided her through that dark black waters forcing her to swim for what must have felt like forever hours just to get nowhere something touched her mind, a voice distorted, like multiple speaking at the same time. The thing that spoke with her from that darkness did not however speak into her mind with words, but images, warping each and putting it directly into her brain, painfully, almost like it slammed her face against a cold block of ice till it went numb as it spoke of worlds impossible, In a moment Falia saw but could not completely coherently understand the very birth of this world, to the history, weapons, spells histories eons old within the blink of an eye watching she was able to glimpse only partially the true mass of what had been sealed inside of this world this bubble. The titanic creature with a body of purple and arms larger and longer than any tree she had seen, ancient powerful, impossible.

And then with those images firmly implanted the fish halted and swam around her fading from her vision and when it returned it was no longer just a fish. It was for the briefest of moments, a god in all of it's glory. It's size and being far greater than she could measure, the arms she saw a collection of tails that span through it's body, to her standing naked before it, she was a fleck to it's eye. As it reached out and touched her head with a finger taller than any building she had seen she would finally hear something in a language she could comprehend.

"Ah, the daughter of devils returns to me once again." It's voice in her mind spoke with warmth but was booming loud, it made her ears ring without ever truly speaking. "For returning to me, speak your wish to me child. You have fallen between cracks to my realm, my power sustains you now, but it does not last forever."

Falia followed the fish. Each stroke through the inky wet void drained her, but the fishs sustained her. It was life and lighy and all things good and knowable in a vast sea of emptiness. She had to follow. She must. There was no other way.

When she was all but gone, weary and withered from unforsean forces, that is when she felt it. It came as a rumble, large enough to topple cities and pull mountains from the sea, but so quiet she felt the voice inside her soul. It was at once booming and crashing but also diminutive and meek. It displayed knowledge- worlds torn from worlds and histories of long forgotten and never before dreamt of places- but for all it's effort she could not understand. It was speaking now, as a chorus of 10,000 tsunamis rampaging across the land. If only she could grasp but one word! The knowledge was there; the mystery unraveled. But she had not the ability to see, to hear or to know.

It understood. There in the dark spaces of the world, it moved. The shadow skirted across the darkness. Falia could not see it; she knew just the same. It rose, towering above cathedrals and castles alike. It formed for itself limbs and faces. It encompased everything and she was just a speck floating in a lone abyss, destined for madness. Or greatness.

She should have been afraid, and part of her was. But on some intimate level, she knew this creature. This being. This God. Here in the very shadow of terror, stripped and alone, she waited. Hopeful.

And then it spoke. The planets split in two as the voice crackled above and beyond all things. It spiked her mind, talking with the simplest of languages so that she mighy comprehend. It asked a question. Falia knew the answer immediately.

"I want to know who I am. I want to control my own destiny. I want the power to stop those who would harm me. I want to know the unknowable. And when I'm done, I want to return to you." It wasn't a thought she'd ever had before, but she felt it clear as day. And then, as if to complete a ritual, she chanted the ancient words that had been haunting her thoughts for seemingly hours.

"You've named me as your own. I've drunk from your cup and tasted your riches. Come claim me as your daughter and let us suffer the world together."

"You would not survive my claim daughter of devils." It was bemused by her wish and will, but she could not be its bride yet. She was too young inexperienced and would not survive the intimate touch of this massive titanic creature.

"You shall carry the eggs of my grandchildren to the surface. Birth them beyond my bubble prison, and when you free me from this place than you shall be my bride eternal. I leave you to them now, my failed children, the ones who came before and after." The light the god gave her with its many eyes on her slowly went out. One after the other the god turned its gaze from her, left her back into the inky blackness, but this time she was not alone.

Her eyes worked well in the dark, and she would see that all illusions were gone now. The creatures that she was left with were malformed, humanoids perhaps once they all had about them the bodies and distortions of fish, frogs or other aquatic creatures, they were dead and cold as they grabbed her painfully pulling about her body.

They did not prepare her, there was no warning, just naked bodies that claimed her, ugly things that they were they had cold dead cocks that wriggled their way inside of her asshole, and pussy, destroying any sense of virginity and safety she may have felt. Another awful cock was presented to her lips, covered in algae and barnicle it's salty head was shoved past her lips and down her throat.

They mated her till they could no longer move dying as they reached a climax where their cocks passed on not sperm or seed into her holes but thick frog like eggs till her stomach was distended as if pregnant with many twins, till she could take no more eggs and her body would have burst. Never to be this full again.

Every molecule of Falia's body understood in an instant what this divine creature was saying. She was at once disheartened and afraid. She had not been accepted. Not yet. Not fully. Which meant she would be tested.

These were things she understood at an elemental level, as if she had always known despite never physically being taught any of her dark heritage. Magic was illegal, or close to it. Only licensed and trusted people could practice, and even then the practice was limited to maintaining the vast domes that protected the cities. Magical talents weren't born into the world anymore either. But she was tiefling- the bastard offspring of a devil and his consort. Or in her case, the bastard offspring of another tiefling bastard and his cheating whore. Tieflings were always born with innate power. It was part of why she she had fled. Magic wasn't to be trusted and she was born of bastard magic. In a way, this creature she floated with in the abyss was more like family to her than her own mother.

When it left, Falia felt more alone than she ever had before. Her darkvision returned once no trace of the grand presence remained, and with it came a teeming sea of grotesque and malformed bodies all swimming towards her. They attacked in one putrid mass. Her body was pulled in every direction. She felt like she might be torn apart! The cold, dead apendages assaulted her body, pulling and tugging and pressing her supple skin against their fetid flesh. Shriveled and rotten cocks of every shape and size wormed into her body. Her virginity was stolen by these putrid, filthy bodies. They stuffed themselves into her pussy, not even bothering to enter her one at a time.

Falia wailed in pain as decomposed cocks rammed into her cunt and ass at the same time. Her wide open mouth was then silenced with two stinking cocks. She gagged on the decaying meat. She tried to push them away but her hands were quickly filled with even more rancid dicks. Every part of her body was rubbed with an unimaginable number of dead cocks. One by one they used her body to satisfy their pent up primal urges and exploder their eggs into her mouth, her stomach, her womb, her hands, her eyes, her ears... Every inch of Falia became covered in sticky egg gloop.

After the first dozen finished with her, the next dozen took their places. Some if the creatures didn't even wait for a space, just shoving their filthy cocks into her tired pussy and raping her hole even though there were two or three other dicks already thrusting inside her. Her ass received just as brutal of treatment as she was forced to take two and three and four grotesque cocks at once in that hole as well.

By the third dozen, Falia was broken and succumbing to the torture. How long did it last? How many cocks did she service? How much cum did she accept? She didn't know. It had felt like the ordeal lasted weeks. Her stomach was painfully distended. Her asshole and pussy gaped wide enough to easily double fist both holes. Had she even been granted one single orgasm? She was certain on that. No. The monsters had been quick and brutal. They disappeared as quickly as they had arrived. Each creature blew their load and perished, sinking into the murky depths and finally leaving Falia once again alone.

Alone and alive.

When the rape was over something moved her body. It was warm, but not gentle. It was like the water around her became solid and worked to reject her from this place. Pushed away by powerful currents and whipped along like a waterfall pushed her through the vast emptiness of this place.

Till finally things became clear, after an eternity of dark water Rapids and gurgling swamp carried her out throwing her from ocean, to swamp till the water had completely rejected her naked pregnant body stranding her somewhere among daylight, and air left to vomit all the water she had been breathing in the warm air and daylight, but in places completely unfamiliar.

Naked, alive, and as her body warmed not alone, the eggs twitched and moved inside her, the children ready to be released back into the swamp, to be born free of their grandfathers prison. So many all moving inside of her wanting to get out.

The journey disoriented Falia. When she was finally thrust ashore, she didn't recognize anything. The trees were different, the grass was different, even the color of water was different. She sat back on the muddy shore and let the water lap at her legs. The call was gone. The primal pull that had begun this journey had also left her. The young warlock could have cried, but at that moment her insides twisted. Her bulging belly wriggled and as the pain overtook her senses she glimpsed one small grotesque malformed creature enter the water between her legs, and then she succumbed her consciousness to pain.

When Falia awoke the second time, her stomach had mostly returned to normal. No longer distended and swollen, but not taut and prim like it once was. Her breasts had remained engorged, however, and still leaked a strange fluid when pressed. Her whole body ached. The children that she had birthed were presumably already at sea with her Master, since there was no trace of them. Now she was truly alone, but she found she couldn't cry. Instead, the young naked tiefling warlock pushed herself to her feet and tried to get her bearings. If she could locate a town name, and maybe find some clothes, she could find her way back to Halfway and to Belkas.

Lost in the wilds where few people could survive without a guide, stranded naked in the most hostile environment of a world it was day out but as soon as night would come Falia would have to contend with the natural predators, the wild creatures that would hunger for her flesh she would not survive long without a guide. As she wondered naked through the unfamiliar grounds she would some come across an alluring smell. As well as the sight of a camp fire in the distance.

The creature at the makeshift camp was big, green and hairy it's male body was covered in dark fur, and dressed only in tanned skin's and hides of creatures, roasting on the fire was finely prepared section of meat torn and cleaned from an animal. Prepared and cooked, spiced and salted it was a warm meal. The man spent his time crafting the meal, but was aware enough to keep his weapon, a large war axe close at hand in case of another creature being drawn to the smell, the camp was makeshift, but had a tent, and a bedroll, it was clear he had been living here on his own for a long time. His nose twitched for a moment and he reached out and grabbed the axe turning towards the woods as he looked around.

"Come out now."

It was the scent of roasted meat that lured Falia in long before she saw any of the other signs of habitation. But she hadn't been careful and know she had been labeled an intruder. Last time she was afraid she had run away and it did her no good. This time she would stand her ground.

Falia emerged from the bushes and exposed herself to this hairy, clothed giant. She trembled as she spoke but she stood her ground.

"Hello. My name is Falia. I was hoping you would share your meat with me."

The man saw a naked, shivering fearful, young tiefling who looked like she had just given birth, her breasts heavy with milk, and yet no child in her arms. The creature seemed to connect the dots, and walked up to her, sniffing the air about her. Something smelled oddly wrong about her, perhaps it was the fact that she had the stench of salt water all about her, but they were far from the ocean, or that she seemed alone, and naked. Still he did not immediately harm her. He pressed a green hand against her belly for a moment checking her stomach for something, before shaking his head.

"My name is Rogan." He moved back towards the fire. "You are probably cold, take a seat by the fire, the food will be ready soon, You may have some if you allow me some of your mother milk in return." He pointed to her heavy breasts still leaking. He did not ask where the child was, it frankly did not concern him. He only offered her food as trade.

Falia stood still while the monstrous man approached. She stared him down, but still managed to tremble under his touch. His hand was the size of her entire abdomen! She barely came up to his rib cage. Her fearful yellow eyes watched him as he touched her grey-blue flesh. She wasn't brave but what choice did she have? A moment later he had backed away. She could stay, eat and get warm all for one simple price: her leaking breasts.

Rejection never entered Faila's mind. Food and warmth were things she craved right now. Her body had already been used so much, she figured one more person would make no difference. She nodded at Rogan, smiling at him for the first time. This man was a stranger but she was happy to exchange her body for food and shelter. It struck her as odd that she was so willing to let this orc suckle her heavy, bare breasts but had run from the bandits who likely had wanted the same thing. What a strange turn of events!

Falia did as she was told and sat herself near the fire. Rogan was right, it felt nice. She looked over at him, wondering when she should allow him a taste. Now? Maybe.

Falia pivoted her torso so that her massive breasts were facing Rogan. She used her arms to almost poffer them to him. "Would you like them now? Or would later be better?"

Rogan watched her sit down, he wasn't sure why she smelled wrong, he knew what she was, the greyish blue he had seen before, but this was something else, the way she acted did not seem completely natural, he had to wonder if she was broken in some way. But these were not things for him to judge, as a person's past was often their own, and the outcasts often needed friends the most. He watched the food cook, but when she offered her tit to him he turned his attention to her once more.

Since the meal needed more time to cook, he nodded and decided to take his side of the trade first. Settling down, he moved closer to her, his hands picked her up, and she would find that there was one advantage to his large frame, and hairy body, as he sat her down in his lap like a toy so that he could better press his lips to her large breasts suckling at her tit and drinking her fresh motherly milk to parch his own thirst. The water here was not the safest to drink, no water ever truly was, so milk like hers fresh and warm was actually a useful find in parching ones thirst. His tongue flicked at her too as he sucked. A large warm hand grabbing her breast to better support himself as he took a few mouthfuls of her bodies warm tit.

yellow eyes looked up at the woman, watching her face as he suckled from her. His loin cloth also stirred despite the strange scent, his cock still moved, reacting to the fine feminine body he touched.

Falia blushed deep red as her new Orc friend began suckling her teat. She watched him for a few moments, noting how his mouth easily engulfed her swollen areola. She could feel his tongue pushing against her nipple and lapping up her milk. Her lips pressed together as she turned her head away. Had her breasts been this sensitive before? She didn't think so.

She gasped when his hand squeezed her other tit. Her checks were bright with embarrassment but her half- lidded eyes were filled with desire. He was only parching his thirst, she told herself. Why was she reacting so strongly to his touch? It was like she wanted him to- to-

Falia let a stiffled moan slip past her pursed lips. It was an accident. She'd been holding in all her reactions as best she could but the way he was sucking on her engorged jug was driving her mad with last. She squirmed in his lap, keenly aware of his well- endowed protrusion. Her fingers glazed the loincloth and the slightest of shivers ran through her body. Her hips wriggled. She let her fingers casually rub his hardness through the fabric. Just enough pressure to know it was her hand but not so much that it was glaringly obvious. But the more he sucked from her fresh tit, the worse she became at stifling her moans. Soon she was whimpering in his lap with a hand covering her mouth to keep from being too loud. Why did it feel so good!!?

Back
Top Bottom