Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sifting through the Ashes (Inspiration Journal - NSFW)

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
The purpose of this journal is to put down written and visual inspirations. Little bits of story thought, random possible scenes, that spring to mind. Images and gifs that I find aesthetically pleasing and may be used later in any of my RP’s. Others are free to use them as well.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Just be gentle. Feel free to share an image or gif that you think I might like as well.

I’m hoping that by writing these things inside my head down, that it’ll help me dust off the stagnation my creativity has suffered.

————————————

This first one is the first male-centric one I’ve done in about 7 years.

Moving around the foot of the bed in silence, he watched her as she slumbered. Dark eyes taking in the way her panties hugged the hip she wasn’t laying on. Following the line of her thigh until it curved at her knee. Then grazing heatedly down over her pert ass until he reached the soft well of shadow where the backs of her thighs parted with the way she was laying. The wolf in him could smell her sweet heat, so innocently radiating from her as she slept. The thought of taking her, right now, made him hard. Stopping at the side of the bed, he adjusted the growing thickness beneath his jeans and growled, a low, agonized sound as the man tried to keep the beast caged. But the man wanted her just as much as the beast did.

He watched her for several more minutes, his breathing irregular as the battle raged within. Until he could take no more. Kneeling on the bed behind her, he reached forward, his hand cupped against the sweet curve of her ass. Fingers pressing forward, dipping into the warmth between her thighs. Teasing over the covered cleft of her nether lips from behind.

He paused when he felt her shift under his touch. Heat filled eyes flicking to watch her. When she had settled again, he let his fingers press and roll against her lips, a single digit pushing the material between them to find the tiny hidden jewel he sought.

A wolfish grin took over his lips as he heard a sleepy, breathy groan emanate from her. Drawing his fingers away, two dipped and wiggled beneath the elastic band that hugged the inside of her thigh, until they found the succulent petals of her pussy bared to his fingertips. Petting the puffed flesh of her excited lips, he teased his fingers just along her slit until he reached her hooded gem. A lust filled growl met the second breathy moan that escaped her as he pressed and rubbed his finger tips against her engorged clit. His free hand shot to her hip, fingers dimpling the flesh as she started to turn.

”No!”

He barked huskily at her. His grip keeping her where she was.

”Cum for me, first.”

He demanded, his tone softer as his fingers continued their assault on her pleasure button.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

original.gif

20180313_214101.gif

16231657.gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom