Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Your Unwilling Harem of Conquests (F for F or Fu domme)

Sphinx

Planetoid
Hello everyone,

I've most played as futa and female dommes in the past and, as much as I love it, I'm looking for a change of pace. So here's the pitch: I want to DM a story (PMs or threads only) where I play a series of female opponents against a lucky futa or female, who defeats each of them and begins collecting a slave harem. The basics: struggle, bad end, enslavement. The struggle part is important, and I do like fighting/wrestling leading up to the sex scenes. They would still be resistant even after defeat, however.

In addition to that, I'm only looking for female writers and I do insist on using reference images to help me better immerse myself in the story. I prefer images of real people in most cases, as opposed to illustrations, but that mostly goes for original characters. For certain fandoms, illustrations will work just fine.

Possible settings: superhero, sci-fi, fantasy, modern fighting ring of some kind
Possible fandoms: Marvel, Marvel MCU, DC, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat

For fandoms, I'm fine with playing canon characters against an OC.

Had to take some unplanned time off, but hoping to get one of these started again. I'll be on vacation for a few days, but please PM me if you are interested in we can set something up.

I'd really love a modern setting where my "main" can have Tessa Thompson as a faceclaim.

Just got back from my vacation and I'm taking on one more story like this. Female players with male or futa characters are also welcome to get in touch.

Accepting 1 more, preferably threads instead of PMs for the last one.

Just survived a particularly tough mini-mester and looking for 1 more of these.

Back
Top Bottom