Fx Male Rubber Fun?

LadyInLatex

Banned
Banished
Hello and welcome!

My name is 'LadyInLatex' but you can just call me Amy,
First off, i'm not THAT new to the site, although there may be a few things I can still learn here or there... but that's besides the point... you're here for the juicy stuff.
To start us off, here is my F-List if you would like to take a look at it, just to see what we have in common, my interests vary from time to time so it can be anywhere from an incestuous encounter to having my brains banged out by all kinds of monsters... but I realize not everyone has the same tastes. Another point to clarify, I am a female... if you didn't deduce that from the username... haha

So, If you've taken a look at that little list above and see we have quite a few things you believe we can work with, don't hesitate to send a message my way!, I am always down to discuss and brainstorm!
To simply give you a general idea of what I am looking for right now however, simply something involving being stuffed into super tight rubber/latex clothing... as you may gather by my name... it one of my favorite kinks... so points to you if we have that in common! :). Now i don't have any specific ideas in mind which is a short coming on my part, but I have an open mind... and a sexual itch that needs scratching by some erotic role play... I hope to see you pop up in my inbox <3

-Amy

Back
Top Bottom