Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Life

Cerberus

Pulsar
Shogo walked into the family's house at around 3:00 in the morning. He tossed his leather jacket onto the coat rack and looked around the living room. His trained eyes were able to give him a better sight in the night. He shook his head and walked over to the fridge to raid it for any food and beer he could find. Once he had gotten his food and drink he gathered what was left of the booze and packed it up, intending to bring it back to his gang's stash house and drink there. "Well there should be no problems today." He carried his food up to his room and walked in and pulled off his shirt and went into the bathroom in his room to take a shower.

Shogo took much after his father Akuji, who was a promanant businessman in Japan. He thought it would be better if he lived back in the states with his mother so that he would have a more normal lifestyle as he grew up. as Shogo grew up his father worried less and less about him because he was always in buisness and paid little attention to him which is why many people thought he went out to join the gangs.

Ai's eyes fluttered open, darkness evloped her vision. Siting up in bed, she waited till her eyes adjusted, her bedrrom coming into view. Groggily, she looked at the time, 3:10 am.
A groan passing her lips, she threw aside the blanket and covers that layin upon her.
It was the 5th night she heard her son come home. Ai was worried sick and both fustrated; This wasnt what she wanted for her son.
Rising from her bed, she slipped on her slippers, heading to Shogo's room, Her temper risen. Without bothering to knock, she opened the door and pushed it open, her Topaz eyes a blaze

"Where have you been Shogo?" she asked, Her tone filled with anger​

Shogo groaned abit hearing his mother's voice trying to get attention. "Christ, Im getting in the shower. Can't this wait till another time?" He didn't give much thought to his mother as he finished stripping down and got into the shower. Once he got the water all good and ready he closed the curtains and started to wash his body. "If ya want come in and talk." He really didn't care if she came in or not it meant very little to him as he started to wash himself and wash the blood off of his chest. Earlier during the day he was involved in a fight which turned into a stabbing and blood got all over his body because he wasn't wearing a shirt during the time. He had already gotten rid of the clothes that had blood on them and now he was just cleaning himself up. "Really why do you care, but if you have to know I was with some friends of mine."

Ai's eyes widdened, seeing her Son's nude Body. Shocked and rather stunned, she stood speachless until she followed after him, standing in the bathroom's doorway. Crossing her arms below her slightly large bust, she scowled, her Red silk robe hugging her body closely

"You will speak to me properly Shogo.. Now, I've have enough of this. Coming in late, haning with those..Those 'friends' of yours! I've had enough! You have to quit that..Stupid gang or club, Whatever the hell its called. Do you Understand me? I dont want to wake up one night to police saying you've been killed in an idiotic fight!"​

Shogo just rolled his eyes and laughed as he kept washing himself off. He looked back at his mother and leaned against the wall. "Oh ya sure..haha.. Tell me what have you thought up now hmm? You know everything that you have done didn't work. You have nothing that would want to make me leave the Ronins." He laughed and turned the water off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist and stepped out of the shower and walked out to the dresses. "So now I have to get dressed and head off."

Pursing her lips, She blocked the dooorway with her body like a baricade
"You want to leave? I dont think so."
Her arms proped against the doorway, the opening of her robe parted more, Revealing the crease between her supple breasts.
"I'll Do whatever to keep you out of the fucking Gang"​

Shogo stopped and watched his mother and blinked as her robe started to pull away. "Anything Huh, we'll see about that." He grabbed her and pushed her to the side pushing her onto his bed as he grabbed his bag and headed out to the kitchen to grab his last bag. "If you are serious and mean anything..Then do tell me what do you mean by anything?" He turned and headed back to his room watching his mother wanting to know what she meant.

A Yelp passing Ai's lips, she lays back onto his bed. Dazed by his sudden actions, she partly sits up, Raising her left hand and resting it onto her temple unaware of her robe opening In the middle all the way down her bodyl, showing more of the crese between her breasts, down her torso and her belly button

"Anything I said. Or have you become brain damaged?"

Shaking her head lightly, she looked up to Shogo, her hair free from her braid, the chocolate brown tresses layin upon her shoulders. Her topaz eyes watched him carefully.

Shogo looked at his mother before shaking his head. "Doubt you're serious...just another play. as soon as I said yes you'd pretend but then not do anything and then i'd leave again." He watched his mother and turned to leave her but then stopped, thinking perhaps this could work out for him. "All right...If you truly are serious then when I get done unpacking I want you in my room dressed up..something short,silky,revealing..and...pantyhose and stockings on your legs and you on my bed waiting for me...If you are serious then I'll Stay back...if not im walking out and heading off."

Back
Top Bottom