Fx Female Motherly Magical Apprentice (Looking) (Discord)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to look at this thread. This thread is a part of a directory post that you can use to navigate my many active posts, in the case that your interest in not on this particular thread. This thread is very specific, and a personal craving of mine.

In the world of Modern Fantasy _______ there lives a stay at home (business) lady who has been in the business since her early 20's and into their mid or early 30's. Life has been overall well off, with the business booming, selling potions, wands, staffs and many other magical ingredients and supplies to the locals; although there has always been something missing as of lately. Uncertain of what has been missing, things become more clear when a pedestrian shows up at ______'s door, wanting to be their apprentice. At first the idea of accepting another mouth to feed and the fact that having an apprentice around would mean that the business would suffer for the sake of another person's education: there is some kind of excitement in bringing up somebody with proper education and teaching them the trade. What seemed like an easy decline of the offer turns into a hesitant acceptance, allowing the person a home, a place to study, and eventually a parental role for them to enjoy.

This RP will require that you need/play/be:

✔️Female / Futa. If you play Female, I will be playing Futa. If you play Futa, I will be playing female unless requested.
✔️The Initiative! You will be instructing my character what to do, while my task is either to mess it up, do too much, or just neglect what you've asked of my character.
✔️A Master first, a Mother second. This can change later on into the RP.

✔️Have a backbone! The character I wish to play is a manipulator and a beggar.
✔️Have Discord!
✔️1 Paragraph MINIMUM! 1-4 Paragraphs should be typical.

Thanks for taking the time to read this through! My Discord can be contacted here: Kiwi#3575 and if your interest is not caught for this very specific thread, then check out my directory! I'm constantly trying to improve my writing ability. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom