Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Rakiya's General Requests

Rakiya

Meteorite
15198939.png
Introduction
Hello and welcome to my very own request thread here on Blue Moon~
Let me start by addressing the obvious... Yes, you may or may not be in the presence of a furry at the moment...
For some reason, I've always had a preference towards playing things that aren't completely human (Werewolves, Minotaurs, Khajiit, Orcs, Aliens). Non-human races have always just seemed more interesting to me, and when I decided to take up roleplaying I decided I'd carry the interest along with me. With that said, I'm perfectly fine with playing human characters too. So if the whole furry thing isn't something you're interested in I'd be happy to tone it down, or remove it completely. Just to be clear, I'm not interest in animals, or bizarre things like sexualizing Zerglings. XD

When it comes to roleplaying, I've been roleplaying on and off for well over a decade now.
In that time I've roleplayed on many platforms ranging from; chatrooms, skype, gdocs, skype, and forums.... and at this point I can confidently say I prefer roleplaying on forums the most.
In regards to gender, I'm a male in the real world, and I'm attracted to both genders; male and female.
Naturally, that means I'm happy to engage in either MxM or MxF roleplays. I don't really have a preference over one or the other. So if you're interested in roleplaying with me, give me a shout and we'll see if we can work something out!​

The Basic Stuff
1. I tend to play Male Characters who are Sexually Dominant/Assertive.
2. My characters can be Furry/Anthro, Human, And Anything Inbetween.
3. Will happily engage in roleplays that are based on MxM or MxF Pairings.
4. I have a strong preference towards roleplaying in Forum Threads.
5. Looking for people who can write a minimum of 2+ Paragraphs per reply.
6. Hoping to roleplay with someone who Can Reply At Least 3~4 times a week per reply.
7. I'd like my partners to provide an Image Reference for their Character (Digital Art Only).​

My Favorite Kinks
Furry Males x Humanoid: Pairings which are based around our characters being from different species.
Socially Taboo: Romance or sexual relationships which are prohibited or strongly frowned upon by society (in the roleplay).
Public Sex: Risky sexual interactions which take place in an open or public setting.
Height Difference: Pairings where my character is notably taller than yours.
Inexperienced or Shy Characters: Plots where your character is sexually inexperienced, or sexually shy.
Reluctance/Coercion/Blackmail: Situations where your character reluctantly gives sexual consent.
My F-List: For more specific sexual kinks, check out my ~F-List~ (Click Here!)

Unwated Put-Offs
No Body Waste: The usual turn-offs such as scat, urine, vomit, and other forms of waste matter.
Physical Mutilations: Sexualizing anything that inflicts permanent physical harm on the characters.
Non-consensual: Sexual altercations where one (or more) characters are not receiving any pleasure at all.
Sex Objects: Not interested in roleplays where my character uses your character purely for sexual relief.
Rag-Doll Roleplayers: "Fine with anything" is synonymous with apathy. I'm seeking people who have interests and kinks of their own.

Bakufu_01.png]
--------------
Character Reference Images
Why Use Them? :
Simply put, I enjoy roleplays the most when I can picture the unfolding scene in my head. I've tried working with written descriptions in the past... and unfortunately, it just doesn't work. Simply because most people don't describe their character in depth.
Digital Art or Anime Only :
I strictly prefer character reference images (or face-claims) to be digitally drawn. I love the anime art-style, but am fine with others styles too as long as they don't look excessively cartoony. I'm currently trying to overcome my aversion to images of real people (photography). But sexualizing a celebrity, model or heaven forbid some random person on facebook without their consent; just doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
Example Plots
Demon King x Hero
After spending countless decades quarreling with the forces of darkness. Humanity has decided they've had enough. They're sick and tired of their monstrous neighbors, and simply can't wait to get rid of them. Rallying themselves behind a fabled hero chosen by an ancient prophecy, the forces of mankind valiantly march towards the Demon King's dreaded castle. But when the hero and his brave companions come face to face with the Demon King, they don't stand a chance. Upon learning of the hero's defeat, the demoralized human forces are practically massacred. The balance of power has shifted, and it's not in humanity's favor.
No one knows for sure what fate befell the hero and his companions, but rumor has it that one of them survived. Unfortunately, they've also been enslaved and made to be the personal play-thing of the Demon King.
---
Also happy to tone this down and make it a Dragon x Adventurer. Essentially an adventurer wanders into a dragon's lair for fame, riches, or even as a sacrifice. They're defeated, but the dragon decides to keep them alive.​

Planning on adding some plots here soon~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom