Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Gay roleplay,rp partner needed

YumiNeko1918

Banned
Banished
Discord
YumiNeko#7643

Update 8/28/19
In the process of wanting to do a romantic gay rolplay so MxM. Which sucks because this seems like a mostly straight rp site :/ I still wanted to try. I don't have a full plot in my head but I do have an idea of want to do. I would love start off as a newly wed couple on their honeymoon or even a vohple on theor first date. Im open to different ideas so message me if you like.

c: Many of my role plays are story-based but involve a lot of sex so you get the best of both worlds. I'm looking for someone who experience doing role plays. I don't care if you're good at top or bottom because I know how to play both so I don't have a preference.

I always add a bit of drama to the roleplay. hat's a good story without some conflict^^ I'm looking for mostly MxM ,I dont mind doing FxM but I love a gay story.

My likes:impregnation, pregnancy, making large family's,incest, breeding,MxM, sex slaves,prostitution, spanking and name calling during sex,And male pregnancy.(my fave)

My Dislikes
Poop,Pee, hardbore bondege, Furry/animals, irls with dicks... just no,Gore, Snuff . Basically nothing *Too* extreme. No torture, BDSM, humiliation, death or killing,raceplay,humiliation, using characters from movies (only exception is Hamilton)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom