Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Heya! My name is SnakeOfSeduction, but Snake is fine :)
I've been roleplaying for too long to count now, but my estimate would be 6 or 7 years in total.
[Edit 27/08/23 : Just found out that the oldest RP I can still find, was 2013 o_O And I joined that site years after I started RPing]
Lengthwise, I tend to mimic the length of my partners posts, though I never dip below a paragraph, and I would prefer that any partner does the same.
The times in which I post can vary, sometimes frequently and sometimes a little more drawn out, usually due to work shifts. However, if I've left a RP for too long, just poke me :)
I'd rather a partner didn't ghost me, a quick reply to say you are no longer interested would be ideal instead. I promise I won't be mad!

With that boring bit out of the way, onto the interesting stuff!

For those who wish to know my kinks, my F-List is here. Take note, it may be a little outdated, and so if you truly wish to know about a kink that you crave, please PM me :)

As for the smut-plot ratio, I'm perfectly fine with anything from 90-10 to 10-90!

And I'm also happy to play any pairing match, however I always play females, at least in smut situations!

Please Note: I am a Submissive roleplayer. I could potentially be pushed to play a Switch, if the plot was good enough :)

In other news, the plots below are not my only interests, feel free to PM me what you crave of your own plots!

Ideas

Dragons here can be a choice of Full Dragons or Dragon-Shifters
Roles are not set in stone, and can be switched!

Dragon x Dragon / Knight x Dragon
For years, the Kingdom of Dragonia has ruled over the lands, powerful and unrelenting. The main source of their power, male Dragon-Shifters, are beings given to Knights in order to protect the Kingdom. However, unknown to most, beneath the castle is where the female Dragon-Shifters are kept, deemed to be failures or too useless to the Kingdom for much else than their new purpose. These dragons are used to breed new ones, females taken unwillingly by males that belong to the Knights of the Kingdom.

MC is one of these females. Raped again and again to bare new clutches of eggs, she trusts no one. YC is either a Knight or a Male Dragon-Shifter. If he is a Knight, then he is perhaps suspicious of where the female Dragon-Shifters are, and investigates. If he is a Male Dragon-Shifter, then he is perhaps ordered to choose a female to breed with, to continue his long line of powerful weapons.

Note: Dragon-Shifters do have humanoid forms. Whether you wish for the females to bare eggs or have live births is up to you.

Dragon x Rider
Dragons and Humans live as one. Knights of the Kingdom will, upon being deemed ready, approach the Halls of Choosing where adult dragons await. There, they will find the dragon destined to be theirs, magic twisting them together as their eyes meet, destined to be two halves of a whole. To strengthen the bond, Riders and Dragons have gone through many tests, both in the Dragons normal, and human form. One of these is often an intimate act when they first meet.

It is the Prince's 18th Birthday. Today, he is allowed to go to the Halls of Choosing to find his destined partner.

Dragon x Knight
YC is a fierce, terrifying Dragon. Perhaps they've killed, tormented, or just merely existed peacefully, but either way, everyone fears them. One day, after many failed attempts by others, MC is chosen to climb the mountain, enter YC's nest, and slay the beast. Only YC is stronger than MC by far, yet doesn't immediately kill her, instead deciding to keep this fiery little Knight as his pet.

Dragon x Human
YC is the Dragon King/Queen, who rules over the area, their territory, with an iron paw. The inhabitants of the area, every village, are often called upon for sacrifices. Usually, these are cattle, food, or wealth, but this time, YC comes for something else. A girl, someone to claim as his own, for company up in the mountain.

Dragon x Dragon
A pair of sibling Dragons (or just long time friends) find themselves at the mercy of a human Kingdom, who need Dragons for their armies. Taken from their home, as the last wild Dragons, they are dragged to the dungeons, and forced to mate with other forced Dragons. Some delight in it, others hate it, but either way, hope seems lost.

Notes: For this one, either we'll each play a sibling, or one of us will play the siblings, and the other will play the dungeon Dragons. If you're a male looking for a harem of female dragons, I can certainly play multiple! However, be warned, I only play as female characters, in smut situations.

Dragon x Scientist
YC is a renowned scientist, known for their research into all sorts of animals. One day, when called into work, YC finds that they have a new subject from a mythical species. Somehow, the company have managed to find a female Dragon, MC, and they demand that YC finds out everything about them, and then creates more using her. But, with only her, and the rest of her kind apparently extinct or missing, they may have to get creative with what to breed her with.

BloodSlave x Vampire
Vampires rule over all. Humans don't like that. One certain group of humans have decided that they have had enough, and choose to cause havoc and free their people. Captured, eventually, the group are brought before the King, who will kill them all, or allow them to live only if the Leader surrenders herself to being a slave to a vampire of his choosing.

With her chosen family at stake, she agrees. And is then given to the Prince, for him to do whatever he may please with her.

Alpha x Omega
In a world where Werewolves are determined to be Alpha, Beta, or Omega by biology, YC is the Pack Alpha's son, and Alpha in nature. MC is a runaway from her own pack, an abused Omega reaching for safety. When MC inadvertently crosses YC Pack's borders, she is caught, and brought in front of the Pack Alpha, cowering in fear.

But somewhere in him, YC feels his inner wolf stir. Soulmates were a rarity, but he feels so pulled to her that he can call it nothing else. Claiming her as his own in front of the pack, either stating his reasons clearly or lying, they are bound together forever.

But what happens when her old pack wants her back? And what of the human hunters who kill any and all werewolves they find?

Sith x Jedi
Maybe they've met on a mission, one sent to stop the plans of the other. Or maybe it was the Sith's plan, to capture the Jedi. Either way, the Jedi ends up in the clutches of the Sith, forced to do as they want. Maybe turned into a pet, a slave, or even released after an amount of time getting to know each other, the Jedi returning for more with the excuses of missions. Basically, there's a lot of ways this could go!

Sith x Rebel
Sent to infiltrate the Empire, the Rebel is a spy, posing as a trooper in the Sith's personal battalion. After a fight, the Sith is impressed by the troopers tactics, and forces the rebel to become their personal guard. Now, stuck together for the majority of each day, both in and out of battle, they begin to become friends, and then more. But... What will happen when the Rebel Spy's secret is revealed?

Angel x Demon
Angels and Demons have been at war for years. MC, a warrior from Heaven, has slain many demons, just as YC, a warrior of Hell, has slain many angels. However, YC wants more. He wishes to have an angel as his own, claim her and use her until her feathers turn black and she'll no longer be accepted into heaven.

Vampire x Werewolf
A war is raging between two species, Werewolves and Vampires. Led by the fearsome Alpha Werewolf, they have just taken over a large portion of the Vampire's land, taking one of their important castles. As a prize for himself, the Alpha decides to take one of the Vampire Females as his own slave, in order to show his power over the other species, whilst also having his fun. Where this takes them is certainly up for discussion, but the idea of them breeding, though perhaps not knowing they're compatible until they find out she'd pregnant, and perhaps even finally bringing peace to the species would be a good start!

Familiar x Dark Lord
A young, rising Dark Lord is looking to twist the Magical Realm to his will and, although he loathes to admit it, he needs a Familiar's power to add to his own. In this case, a Familiar can be any creature, bound to another by magic, who then also gains a form that matches the species of their Owner. So, a Dragon-Familiar would be able to shift into a human form, if their Wizard was one. What creature she is can be up to you, as well as whether her human form is pure human, or maybe a hybrid.

After the events of the Mortis Arc during the Clone Wars, Mortis has been left with no Light, no Dark, and no one to keep the peace. In order for the Force to thrive, it needs these people to represent each power of the Force. In order to do so, it selects three people for the task. A Jedi, a Sith, and someone who belongs to neither side. With the Light, the Dark, and the Grey in their rightful places, the Force is happy. But... are the three chosen?

Some alternative ideas for the plot:
-Only two are chosen, a Dark and a Light.
-The Force gets them mixed up, and the Sith becomes the Light, whilst the Jedi becomes the Dark.
-Anything else you can think of ;)

Hero x Villain
Ever since the Hero turned 18, they've been following in the footsteps of every other hero before them, stopping bad guys. And they've been doing a good job, except for one particular Villain, who they never seem able to catch. They're even matches on the field, and the Hero can never seem to work out what the Villain wants, what their end goal is, other than to cause chaos.

However, what neither of them realise, is that both Hero and Villain are roommates. When they both turn up, neither of them suspect anything. Yeah, each of them have some strange habits, but who doesn't?

---

So, a few notes:
-I don't mind playing the Villain or the Hero.
-I don't mind whether this is Male/Female, Female/Female, or Futa/Female, but know I will always play Female.
-I imagine this being set during University years, maybe renting an apartment together, but any time in their lives would work.
-I imagined them to have a relationship as themselves, but I'd love if there could be an element of 'cheating' (because they wouldn't know each others secret identities) and for them to have some sort of relationship as Hero and Villain too. Whether thats some BSDM type relationship, or maybe even the Villain taking advantage of the Hero, or even the other way around, if we want the Hero to be somewhat dark secretly.

Master x Slave
In this world, fantasy animals exist, but they don't always roam free. The upper-class of the world often have an eye for the exotic and mythical, and those animals believed to be myths are often captured and sold at auction, for various purposes. Some, usually the quadruped creatures, are trained as mere pets, like dogs, to be shown off. However, it is perhaps those who are biped that are less... fortunate. The pretty ones are often trained as slaves in a more... intimate sense, and sold based on their popularity.

One particular man is looking for his first slave, one to fulfil all his needs, his dirty desires. Will he find what he's looking for at the auction?

Notes:
-The Slave can be anything you wish her to be. A dragon-hybrid, a naga, a mermaid, anything you can think of ;) She can also be human, if fantasy isn't your desire
-If the Master wishes, he can always purchase more than one ;)
-Whether the Master is human or not (maybe a vampire or something well hidden) is up to you ;)

Slytherin x Hufflepuff

It started in first year. Two students got on the train, became fast friends, only to discover later that they were opposites when the Sorting Hat selected them for Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Perhaps it was fate, for a Pureblood and a Half-Blood/Muggleborn should never be friends, right? And yet, their friendship persevered. Will it become something more as they grow older? Or will everything explode in their faces? Especially with the threat of Voldemort on the horizon, and the pressure on the Slytherin to become something darker.

Some Notes:
-This one is more plot based than smut based. In order to have any smut at all, the characters must first be at least 15, preferably older.
-I'd prefer this to be set in the Golden Trio era, or the Marauders Era.
-If this is set in the Golden Trio era, I'd prefer for Harry to have died when he defeated Voldemort as a baby, and for our characters to take the places of the Trio themselves, though with a darker spin.
-If this is set in the Marauders Era, then we can make this as AU as we want, in that our characters may or may not defeat Voldemort.
-We will need to discuss where to begin. I'd prefer to start at their first meeting, and maybe do a few timeskips through the years until they're older. Otherwise, if you'd prefer to skip to an age where they can be intimate, then we can do so, as long as we plot out their friendship a little. To clarify, the characters must both be 15 in order to be intimate in any regard, as follows site rules :) We can also go older, and have them be Aurors at work, if you'd prefer.

Short Prompts
(Bold is the character I wish to play. If no character is bold, I'll play either. I'm also happy to play the opposite character, if a good idea is given)
Cheerleader x Jock: YC has always wanted to play with MC, and vows to turn her into his little pet, controlling her every move.
Cheerleader x Jock: A game of Truth or Dare escalates when MC is dared to allow another member of the game control her for a week. MC, for some reason, chooses YC.
Cheerleader x Jock: MC and YC find themselves locked in school when they take too long after school ends for a weeks holiday.
Master x Pet : YC goes to a auction, hoping to find some new pet for his house. He happens to find one such being that happens to be a shifter.
Master x Slave: YC is given a gift, a pretty girl trained for his every need.
Scientist x Alien: When MC crashes to Earth, one company comes to collect. YC is given the task of not only working out how she works, but making more of her.
Scientist x Alien: When MC is given the assignment of going off world, she leaps at the chance. Only, when she lands, she's captured by YC.

Pairings
(Bold is the character I wish to play - If no character is bolded, I'd be happy to play either! These can also be swapped around, as long as you have an idea in mind)
Dragon-Shifter x Knight
Dragon-Shifter x Rider
Cheerleader x Jock
Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Scientist x Alien
Alpha x Omega
Human x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Blood Slave
Pokemon Gijinkas
Dragon-Shifter x Sacrifice