Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A newly gay experience ((Top needed,my first rp here))

YumiNeko1918

Banned
Banished
I want to do a role-play about two guys who have been friends for a long time and one had finally ask the other out. The date will end very good *hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*. After an amazing date the rest of the story will just be there advantures together as a new couple. If you're interested feel free to message me by responding to the beginning of the role play.

Lawrence took deep breath as he was at home checking his outfit for the 12th time. He didn't know why he was so nervous (your character's name) is his best friend he knew him more than anyone, but they were now going on a date. This is a big step, for a long time ashley thought (your character's name) was straight and was surprised when he had asked him out. He had a crush on him since forever but never had the courage to ask him out. No words could explain how red his face turned when (your character's name) was the one to ask him out. When they were younger sometimes he felt that he was only friends with him because he felt bad. He was bullied a lot as a kid being the only gay student. His voice and even his clothes gave away his sexuality just like he was going out to a party everyday but he didn't care, but the name-calling and bullying had gotten to him.Eventually the bullying had gotten so bad he transferred schools, but when (your character's name) transferred schools with him just to stay by his side he proved his friendship was true. He wondered why he waited so long to ask him but he guessed it was to avoid staring eyes and conflict in high school adults no one should really care. He looked at his hair making sure it was perfect before putting on some nice smelling cologne and taking a breath mint, just case. He smiled as the door bell rang and he opened it to see (your character's name) in a nice button-up black shirt as well as some roses and his hand."Hey,you ready?" Lawrence smiled

Back
Top Bottom