Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fox, the Crane and the Angel: A Naruto RP (MysteriousD & Angel-Chan)

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
"Whelp, I win again," Diego told with a smirk as he looked as his surrogate younger siblings and showing them a royal flush. It was a pretty quiet day for the most part. Naruto groaned before chuckling with a smile at them and getting up. If Naruto Uzumaki was considered a pariah or at least used to be, by Konoha. Diego Vendrix was not far behind. He was a foreigner child, based on the name alone and his appearance. The tan skin was different from most others, his brown eyes were pretty normal along with the black hair, but he just looked subtlety different. He did not fit in with anyone, not even the dark-skinned ninja from Cloud. However, he was notable for his kekkai genkai. Plasma Release Combining wind and lightning chakra, he ionized the air and could create plasma for things like making barriers, plasma blades or explosive attacks. It was a little bit like Storm Release, which used lightning and water.

This led him to train and become the student of Itachi Uchiha in the period of his life before becoming an ANBU. Diego and Itachi were an odd pair. Almost like a coemdy duo on differing temperaments, yet both had some hobbies they shared and talked philosophy alot. It's why he did not see Itachi's betrayal coming. None of it made sense. It's why he tried to stop him, but someone got in his way before dueling with Itachi... he told the Hokage this and it spread that Itachi either had an accomplice or was coerced to commit the Uchiha Massacre. Diego became somewhat crippled from the attack (though he was now recovering thanks to Lady Tsunade) and had to focus on taking care of Sasuke now as well. Granted, he did not talk much with him though he did encourage to try and befriend Naruto. Which happened, but in the rivals/brothers sort of way where both of them pretty much communicated through friendly insults and fighting.

Well, whatever worked. After all, the rookies did listen to him because he actively gave them and advice and helped them.

Right now, they were dealing with Tsunade as new hokage and Itachi returning as part of some crepey organization. Diego rescued Sasuke and Naruto from them while Lord Jiraiya chased them off. That was the second time he rescued Sasuke and Naruto, the first time was from Orochimaru when he was about to bite Sasuke's neck... but stretched his own to do so and nearly got his head blown off by one of Diego's kunai. He was still technically a Genin given how he was crippled before he could take the Chunin Exams, but still went and tried when Team 7 did. He made it to the finals and he succeed in defeating Temari after her pyrhic victory against Shikamaru. Of course, Orochimaru did still hurt Naruto with that seal on the Kyuubi's own, which required Jiraiya to fix. Diego did get promoted and so he was enjoying the free time he had left before he had more work to do.

The Blonde haired girl only gaped at the royal flush that Diego had slapped down and shook her head. "Theres no way! You win every SINGLE time! Your cheating!" The girl declared a little sulky and pouting as she crossed her arms. Though she couldn't keep pouting for long as a smiled once again appeared on her lips. She was just thankful Diego was here and that everything was ok in the end. Well of course somethings were still quite not ok but she had her brothers here and thats what really mattered at this time. Moments like this can't be replaced. "Ill just try harder next time and be sure to beat you both." She declared placing her cards on the table.

She looked towards the clock though a little worried. "Hey Diego? When did you have to go again? Do you think we can go do some training? I think it would be fun! Right big brother Naruto?" She asked obviously excited.

"How do I cheat here?" Diego said to Angel with a smirk before he began cleaning up the cards. He looked to Angel. She was about a year or so younger than Naruto, so she was still in the Academy and working to help train her. She was found by himself and Naruto years ago and they took her in. She called them their big brothers and while she would become a bit of an outcast like them, she did not let it get her down. However, Diego was grateful they could finally out more about the source of her mysterious powers and capabilities when Tsunade decided to become the Fifth Hokage, thanks to the determination of Naruto.

"I'm not sure. I do know that things have been quiet since we saved Tsunade though I also heard Jiraiya would be coming into town," Diego told her while Naruto looked curiously. "Wonder what pervy sage would want?" Naruto asked with his usual bluntness before the door was knocked on violently and when open, Diego would see it was Sakura Haruno. Sakura was one of Naruto's comrades and while she was not intially on good terms with him, she and Sasuke grew in closeness with them. He saw the look of panic on her face and he wondered what was up. Last time he checked, she was training in being a medic nin by Tsunade.

The girl puffed out her cheeks. “I don’t know but I will find out eventually. I won’t give up” She giggled. He more then likely wasn’t even cheating and she knew that. She enjoyed these little moments too. The thought of him going out again though was weighing on the back of her kind. She cared so much for her brothers and honestly they did so much for her. She had nothing and now she had like a little family of her own. She couldn’t even fathom the thought of losing either one of them. She would surely be heartbroken.

“That is true. I hope it can last a little longer. It’s nice to have a little peace and quiet now and then. I appreciate our time together.” She explained. “Jiraya? Really?” She asked curiously. She wondered too what he would be doing here but it could be a great opportunity to train maybe but man did the guy have such bad tendencies about peeking on women. Keeping him in line is training in itself. Her head quickly turned to the door when banging was heard giving the girls heart a bit of a startle placing a hand in her chest as she quickly stood up a little unsure when the door was open but when it revealed a certain pink haired ninja she sorta relaxed but what had gotten her in such a state? “Sakura, what’s going on are you alright?” She had asked curiously looking her over head to toe waiting for her answer.

Back
Top Bottom