Fx Any Cora's Back and Subbier Than Ever (BDSM, Non-Con)

Hello BMR-ians! I am Cora as it says and I've been gone from this site for way too long. I'm back now and ready to get smutty again! I know this list may seem super long, but I promise it will make things a lot easier and more fun for the both of us!

The first thing I ask is that you do not talk to me like you would talk to my character in a thread. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable and I will 100% not reply back. I need to feel comfortable with my partners.

I do consider myself a literate RPer, but I have a hard time writing long pieces (as you can tell by my introduction). I will try my hardest to match your length, but if you're writing 3+ paragraphs I'm going to have a hard time keeping up. That being said, I'm not into one-liners. Something in between that is my sweet spot. I do ask that my partners are literate as well. That means at least semi-accurate grammar and capitalization in threads.

In the past I have tried to play male and dominant characters, and they were all just real bad. I'm the best at playing sub females, but I am open to playing with anyone really! I also prefer not to do harem styles so I can focus on the development of my character.

I exclusively RP on here unless I've gotten to know you very well, then I may add you on another platform. I am okay with PMs, but for organization's sake I like threads so I am able to look back on them and/or keep track of them better.

I generally base my characters' appearances on real actresses or models. I will usually send a picture with the description.

I am also always open to multiple threads with a partner, so feel free to ask!

I am mostly of fan of BDSM-type situations. My kinks include but are not limited to:
~Anal
~Degradation/Humiliation
~Flogging/Spanking
~Forced
~Heavy/Extreme Bondage
~Non-Con
~Sexual Torture
~Slavery
~Squirting

Limits:
~Anything With Eyes
~Bestiality
~Extreme Gore
~Incest
~Snuff
~Underage (18+ only)

Below are a list of plots that I have just off the top of my head. If you have something you'd like to try let me know! I'm always open to something new!:
-An agreement between two adults where one is the submissive to the other would also be interesting. Even if it is just a temporary thing.
-A non-con situation where a girl is kidnapped and forced to be someone's sex slave until they tire of her or something else.
-Something I've been wanting for a long time would be an interracial D/s relationship, or a non-con situation of the same style.
-A police officer being used by criminals/prisoners
-Kidnapped slave in training to be sent to her new owner
-A broken slave sent to her owner
-Super villain dominating a superhero
-Interracial slave

I will be adding to this list as I think of more plots that I would be interested in.

I do prefer to work with OCs, but if there is a canon character you are interested in, please let me know!

If you send me a request asking to RP any of my limits or asking to RP outside of BMR, I will not RP with you. This post isn't that long and blatantly ignoring one of my limits/rules is just rude.

This might seem lengthy and demanding, but I just wanted to make sure to flesh out everything so my partners know what I am and am not comfortable with.

That's about it! I'm very excited to RP with you all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom