Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Cloak and Flogger; GM seeks player for game of femdom intrigue

Deante

Star
I want to try an experiment, a crazy, weird idea and am looking for a partner to run with it. The story is your character, a simple woman of dominant tendencies, who falls into a shadowy kink party, a game of intrigue and bondage, cspy spanks psy. If someone had dropped a copy of Vampire the Masquerade into Eyes Wide Shut, you'd have an idea.

The basics

Please communicate, let me know if you're no longer interested, if you can't get online for a while, etc. If something in the RP isn't working, we can stop or retool it. If I message you for the first time and you don't see anything that appeals to you, a "No thanks" is greatly appreciated over no response.

I can be male or futa, but YC should be female. Your RL gender doesn't matter.

Reply length baseline is around 3 paragraphs.

Would prefer a partner who can post more than once a week.

Threads/PMs/Emails preferred for RP. I'm curious to experiment with Google Docs.

First An Important Note

This up front since it turns a lot of folks off: I'm looking for non-humans, including YC. My main preference is for anthros, but a few other humanoids like draenei are possible. Here’s an album of examples/inspiration, not necessarily faceclaims, don't fee like you must. To be honest I'm not that interested in kemonomimi (humans with animal ears/tail)—you’d have to really convince me.

Still with me? Okay.

At the Door

YC is a woman with dominant tendencies. Perhaps she's young, experienced, and recently moved to new place and just made a grand splash in the local Scene. Maybe she was briefly a pro domina, but quit for undisclosed reasons. Whatever the case, she receives a mysterious invitation. And for some reason, she takes it. Who invited her? How did they know where she lived?

She arrives at a kinky masquerade. But she soon discovers this isn't simply a leather party. There's something going on. People are playing characters as well. It appears to be some sort of LARP, some ARG. Soon she's contacted, given an actual mission. And an implication that she's being watched, tested. No one will break character, or at least, no one will tell her who's running the game. The only way to find out what's really going on is to play.

And to play, she must dominate. Sometimes as a spectacle, others privately. Sometimes running her own event, and sometimes breaking protocol, or at least rules of courtesy. It’s not just using the sub either. Sometimes there are those working against her. There are clues she has to be clever enough to find.

Who to trust among a group of sadists?

Behind the curtain

I'll straight up say that I've not done something like this before. GM'd games yes, but this is not my genre. I'm not 100% sure how this will work. So I seek a player who'll work with me, either in patience or help me iron out the smaller steps and challenges.

Also this is an intentional attempt at mucking with the plot-to-smut ratio. The goal is for a highly sexual story where the lewd stuff moves the story forward.

Back
Top Bottom