Fx Male Want to be my Boss?

This is a start of my most recent roleplay that I have in mind. There are requiemetns that the partners that I decide to roleplay with.

Requirements:
Must roleplay in third person
Must be able to respond up to a paragraph, sometimes more each response.
Must be able to use “..” and ‘..’
DO NOT USE TEXT words (U, c, ur)

Details about the rolepaly:
You are a HUGE business owner And the most eligible bachelor ever. You are in need of a laywer to help you go on trips for business so he does not get in any trouble and keep others on track too. You meet and hire me, we go on ALLL KINDS of trips. But one trip he was at a gala and someone decided to open fire on it, and after their close call, the got super close and they end up having sex to get the shooting of their mind, and it sparks a unprofessional relationship, until their none thinking brains in the bed got them mixed up in something they were not expecting.

Emily was the best she could be at her job as a lawyer. She went to firm to firm, till she could start her own firm. She had just started it, when disaster struck and destroyed her life. Now she live in a studio in the bad part of town. She was begging for a way out of this town. She applied to law firms out of state, out in the big city, and even in the same town. She tried her best but she had to finally break down and apply to be a legal consultant for a major company in Seattle, Washington. She made ends meeting working in a coffee shop right down the street from her studio.

She didn’t think she was going to hear anything back from anyone that she had applied to. About a month after filling the application out on the website of a major company (your choice as long as it is nothing CRAZY or Stupid). It was in Seattle, Washington and she was set to go there the next morning for a job interview with the business owner.

The next morning she was standing at her closet looking for something professional to wear. She laughed at herself as she use to dress professional for a living just a year and half ago. She grabbing a skirt suit and put it on with a black pair of stocking and a nice heel to go with it. She went to her bathroom and put on some makeup. Her hair was wet and thick, it took too long to do, but with a natural curl to it, she didn’t have to do much to it. She brushed her hair out and looked in the body mirror that was on the back of her bathroom door.

After gathering everything that she had to have for the interview she went out to her 1999 toyota camry and started it. It was still in good shape, just old. She took off to Seattle praying and hoping that this was her break in getting out of this town, that was covered in drugs and shootings. She didn’t want to be the one to be found dead, because of a bad burglary gone wrong.

When she got to Seattle two hours later, she was about 15 minutes early. Which in her eyes was a perfect time to get up to the office and get everything organized for the owner to look at. She never had a record, but when her business burnt down and she lost everything, she lost herself.

She got up to the top floor in time and told the Receptionist that she was here for a job interview for the legal consultant. The woman paged the boss and let her into the room. She went straight to the door and went in. Not seeing him at first she focus on the big office he had. Her eye fell on him now after a moment, and she walked to the middle of the room in front of the desk. Emily held her hand out and smiled at him. “Hi, I am Emily Lensth, Than you for taking the time out of your busy day to see me.”`

IF YOU READ ALL THAT AND YOU WANT TO ROLEPALY THEN COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME “Lawfirm”

Back
Top Bottom