Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The Darkest of Fantasies are Here

The Empress

Planetoid
Hello there!

As the title suggests, I came specifically with the wants of Dark Fantasy. Something that can be nice and grim with characters that have questionable morals and intense and dark plots.

My RP Schedule

I may not be able to reply everyday, especially when I am busy, but I will very much try to get multiple posts out a week and I do enjoy talking OOC a lot so you likely will not have total silence from me for too long.

My Writing Style

I am not only an aspiring novelist but I am also a detailed roleplayer. Expect a lot of detail with everything that I write and know that I expect more than one-liners for our back and forth responses. I enjoy multi-layered stories with much going on with both the characters and the plot so I always love there being as much description as possible! Plus, it makes the steamy scenes even better, haha.

My Stories

My stories tend to be more serious than not, as I enjoy a one which I can really delve into the mind of the characters. That being said, I do like to have fun and will put a touch of comedy in there, because nothing can be all serious all the time! But I do like grand stories. One thing that should be mentioned is that I do not want all sex all the time. I like a nice balance of sex and plot to make for an engaging, even if oftentimes steamy, story.

Pairings
  • Overthrown Queen x Power Hungry King
  • Priestess x God
  • Thief x Guard/Knight
  • Mage x Knight
  • Mage x King
  • Warrior x Warrior
  • Warrior x King
  • Captive Noble x Pirate Captain
  • Human x Vampire
  • Angel x Demon
  • Captured Knight x Rebelling Leader

Plots
*** Means it is a craving

The Queen of Blood (Overthrown Queen x Power Hungry King) ***
There was once a land, peaceful and beautiful, it was the closest thing to paradise that most humans would ever be able to get. Many dreamed of visiting it, and those who did spoke of the beautiful sites, goods, and people that they saw when they returned. It was ideal. Until a King, hungering for power, came through and took it all for himself, destroying the peace but claiming every piece of treasure he could lay his hands on. And in his search for power, he finds he needs to overthrow a Queen who has recently come into the thrown. There comes the question of if she will ever submit to him if she willingly gives up her land or bow to his will. But he needs her as much as she needs him, as a power of darkness lingers upon the horizon that will be the death of them both if armies do not unite to fight it. But who knows how their story shall end?

The Vampire Masquerade

There is a monarchy among those that feast upon blood. Many did not suspect such a thing to be true, but it is. Low borns and high borns are separated into their own place in vampire society. As is the turned and the full-blooded. It is the way of their life. Of course, many people do not realize that despite their supernatural abilities, vampires are more like humans when it comes to emotions and social standing than not. They have a sense of justice and discontent just as humans do. And they have revolutions, just as humans do. And that's what happened with those of the lower class. They wish for vampires to no longer live in peace amongst the humans and be feared. They wish to be heard more clearly and to be put on top. This is what causes a war to break out among the vampires and make a frightening strike through the hearts of the higher-ups. The King's own son has joined the rebellion, further separating the division between the vampires, bring forth an unending battle for all to tremble beneath. Now the Vampire King calls upon the humans for help in stopping this war.

The rebellion wishes to break what was once the law of the vampires to keep peace with the humans. Humans were not to be openly hunted, but rather kept in a select place for their desires, however humans grew more cautious in going to such places, and the hunters were still strong amongst them of those who wished to see a vampire on a pike rather than walking free. The vampires have had enough and wish to see their live-stock prosper enough for them to eat blood in abundancy. The vampires are split and there seems to be no way to reunite them.

The Fires of War
The Fall of an Empire
No one quite understands the very problem which is embedded in the search for power. All that wish to live upon the throne shall die because of it. It is a proverb said in the Empire of Ishetan. The sands which stretch and sweep across the pale landscape are no match for the unyielding hands of time. One day all shall fall because of.

"Look upon my works, ye mighty and despair!" one once cried out. Yet now his Empire his boundless and bare. The same shall be said for Ishetan as war breaks out, not only from out but as well as from within. They suffer beneath the ties which bind. Many fight amongst themselves in hopes of a better future. In hopes, they shall be who make it out as the remains of a once powerful age. As the world shudders around them, the temples collapse. The political disarray spills out into the open, exposing the very cogs which had built it up are now tearing it down. Leaders fall to madness, incestuous beds are made, as well as cursed births and assassinations of kin. All suffer as what was once powerful, what was once their shield from the barbaric outer lands begins to crumble, leaving them in dust and decay and the barren lands stretch far and wide.

Beneath the Black Flag (Pirate Captain x Noble Woman/princess)
It is not unknown for pirates to linger at sea. It is not unknown for them to attack the ships of nobles or others which are weaker, yet hold invaluable treasures within them. And when a treasure could drive a pirate to new heights, to ones which would allow him to call himself the pirate king with what he could find, it is easy to imagine they would waste no time in taking the noble beneath their wing, taking the treasure for themselves. A treasure which would lead them upon countless adventures to find what many call the Flame of the Gods. Something which would give any person that bears it the power to have any wish of their desire granted. There are many who would die for the chance to have such a thing on their fingertips. But it seems many people will die for the sake of one particular captain to have his way.

That is all I have for now just because I am tired, but I will likely add to it later and if anything interests you, give me a shout by PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom