Mx Female Phantasm's Lazy Request Thread!

Phantasm

Lord Squishy
Hello, all!

I'm writing this from a mobile phone, so I doubt it will be very long or representative of me; I might change it in the very near future!

I'm Phantasm, but I go by Cipher elsewhere. I'm a 20 year old male, a writer and editor, and have way too much time on my hands - so what better way to spend it than RP?

My preferred platform is Discord, where I can be found as Cipher#5605. I'm looking for someone who is willing to chat OOC, develop MxF plots with smut (or smut with plot), and maybe help me build a few fictional countries / a world I've been working on.

At the moment, it's late; I'll likely edit this thread with further details and ideas, but you can find my information in this document. It also includes a link to my F-List.

If you're interested, send me a PM here or a request on Discord. Note that while Discord is preferred, I don't mind doing things on site.

Last edited:
Bump!

I'm really craving something from the doc above - specifically either something in Fate (a canon x my character) or the first idea! Anything's fine, though!

Bump!

Looking for a plot that takes place in the Fate universe:

My character, Rei Nakura, is a homunculus - a being of pure mana (magical energy) that lacks a soul. He inadvertently summons a Servant while bored one day, and decides that he doesn't have a wish he's willing to risk his life for; instead of fighting for the Holy Grail, he simply spends his days pampering and romancing whatever Servant he summons!

However, that Servant will also get addicted to the pure and potent mana in his cum and saliva. This in turn can create both fun / fluffy scenarios and dramatic ones - like if one (or both) of them wonders if they're being used for sex, if the Servant feels awkward about their relationship, and so on.

Please note that I'm looking for someone to play a canon for this idea. If you're interested, message me with a list of female Servants you like! I'm not looking for perfect accuracy to canon, though, as I find it's better to use the original series as inspiration rather than a stringent set of rules for magic and characterization.

Bump!

I have a new (if somewhat underdeveloped) idea!

My character is the owner of a brand new gentleman’s club / hostess club - but is in desperate need of girls to staff it. The job is difficult and often demoralizing - so he goes out of his way to give a helping hand whenever and however he can. Maybe some romance will develop between him and one (or more) of the girls? I’d prefer someone willing to play multiple characters for this if possible - and I’d love to expand upon it some more, since it’s pretty barebones right now!

The image that inspired it is below.

View: https://i.imgur.com/YvPSQfo.jpg

Tonight, I'm looking for a harem (or something involving multiple girls). If interested, please contact me via Discord (Cipher#5605).

Discord is now my preferred place to RP. I'm always open to doing new things, and can be found there as Cipher#5605.

Bump.

I'm looking for new partners to run some of the plots below (preferably on Discord)! If you're interested, please send me a PM here or add me on Discord (Cipher#5605)

My request document was recently reformatted, so bumping!

I'm particularly craving A Club for Gentlemen, so if you like Playboy outfits and a mix of story, romance, and smut... This is the plot for you!

Bump! Please DM me with whichever idea(s) appealed to you. Discord is usually my preference for communication and RP, but I'd rather check our compatibility first~

Bump! Primarily looking for long-term harem plays of all kinds, whether vanilla romances or complete power fantasies. While there are some ideas in the doc above, all messages are welcome!

Back
Top Bottom