Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine/Villainess or Escape from Lesbian Island (F/F, F/Futa)

Subkitty

Star
Hi everyone,

Both of these are still in their very early stages, but I’m looking to start with 1x1 sessions (on discord, maybe?) and hopefully build things from there. These are scenes I’ve been doing for a long time, but I’d like to randomize them, even down to the characters where possible.

Send me a pm if interested!

1. Superheroines (Original characters)

I’m already running a system-style Superheroine vs. Villainess fighting system based on random rolls, and I’d like to take this to as sophisticated a level as my partners are willing. The current system is a primitive d6 vs d6 roll for each round, where the loser has the difference subtracted from their HP, but I’m looking to get more sophisticated, with higher HP counts, special moves, etc.

Characters should be original only (mine or yours). Can also be closely based on canon or existing characters.

Content should be sexual or wrestling-based as opposed to straight-up fighting.

I’m making a longer (and more interesting) write-up, so please pm me if you’re interested!

2. Escape from Lesbian Island

A twenty-year old girl is lured out to an island where middle-aged women are trying to catch her and make her their ‘bride’ (sex slave/prostitute). The encounters will be determined by random roll. The system could be basic (d6 roll vs d6 roll until a number of HP reach zero, representing both physical pressure, mental pressure (deceit), or even seduction). On a more complex level, characters could have ‘special moves’ or advantages due to stats.

I’ll make a more detailed write-up for this one as well. Focus would be on the ‘escape’ character resisting the advances of these women and trying to get off the island. It might even end up like a board game, where there’s almost no possibility of winning! In an ideal situation, the character escaping avoids as many women as possible, before being dramatically defeated by one of the previous women she avoided... or am I just getting too excited writing this?

Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom