Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"The Wager" // Quix & Fruit

Fruit

Best Girl
95IDFtW.png

LUtJNAn.png

Her eyes closed.
Her lips curled.
She blew.

The candlelight vanished between wisps of smoke. People around her clapped and cheered. “Happy birthday, boss!” someone called from behind her, and the crowd around echoed his sentiments. “Thanks, Kevin!” she replied raising her glass. The cake they picked for her looked beautiful; thick layers of chocolate adorned with pieces of fruit: strawberry, kiwi, and cherries. Cream frosting marked its borders. It read “Happy birthday, Amanda!” followed by a wretched "28". Beautiful looking cakes usually taste the worst. “Thank you, guys! It looks really nice, I love it”. She took another sip from her drink then left the almost full glass on the table. They must’ve used all their budget on the fancy cake. This tastes like piss!

Katie emerged from the kitchen with the plates and began cutting and distributing the cake to her coworkers. Amanda was the first to receive her cut and break out of the ring formation her employees formed around the small table. Roaming the place, Amanda could see most people that worked for her present in the party. Kevin, Sam and Katie, Devon, Clark, Leslie, Samantha and Lilly, Natalie, and Aaron. Almost whole gang is here. Is it just because I'm their boss? “Enjoying the party, Ms. Dennings?” Clark asked her on the table. She answered that and a few more of his mundane questions. “Yeah, State St. was really busy on the way over. I probably should’ve taken Oak Lane now I think about”. Few more people joined her on the table and exchanged pleasantries. This cake is not that bad.

Her subordinates were all seated around the giant table in the conference room. Someone flicked the lights on. The staff had brought balloons and hanged banners to decorate the room. The balloons were white and red, varying in shapes and sizes. Last years were pink. They looked like a baby shower for a newborn girl. The banners were white with blue decorations and bold writing that said “Happy Birthday Amanda!”. The missing comma annoyed her. The clock hanged on the wall pointed both hands at the number one. Twenty-five minutes left.

Looking through the glass wall separating the conference room from the main hall, Amanda could see her employee’s desks were all empty during this lunch break. Hers was the only birthday in May but it was conventional for the staff to celebrate each other’s birthdays there, if only for the booze. It was very common for marketing agencies to allow their employees to drink moderately in the workplace. Salesmen needed booze whenever they met, mingled, and tried to woo over potential clients. Artists, web developers and social media managers all relied on alcohol to fuel their sanity and fend off their stress. Still, Amanda couldn’t help but feel that had alcohol not been served, people would have been less enthusiastic about throwing these parties for one another.

Her first day on the job had been on someone’s birthday. Jason Reynolds. That was six years ago. Things have changed now, and different people now work with her. Jason Reynolds had retired last year. Ryan Alexander got promoted to regional manager of the Chicago branch. Vanessa Williams now works for Google somewhere in California. Amanda couldn’t remember what happened to George Sanders but hasn’t been working for Eclipsed Marketing in years. Devon Nunez and Aaron Baines were the only surviving members from her era that still work for the company. Nunez was now the head of human resources while Aaron still worked in the sales department.

Last edited:
o4AVUB0.jpg

When the cat's away, the mice will play.

And when the wife's away, so would Aaron Baines.

Caroline, his wife of five years had left that morning to visit her parents for a week on the other side of the country and he intended to enjoy his freedom. That started with leaving his workstation an hour before the official time to help ready the conference room for Amanda's birthday celebration. While others decorated banners, hung streamers and blew up balloons, Aaron and his partner in crime, Blake Evans, raided the fridge and played pool in the break room.

"Fucking fluke," After the eight-ball ricocheted off three rails and dribbled into the far corner pocket, Ryan rolled his eyes, inched open the door and surveyed the office. Animated chatter emanated from the conference room, and Katie walked down the corridor carrying a chocolate birthday cake adorned with flaming candles.

"We'd better join the party; miss singing Happy Birthday to the boss and she'll fire us." Grinning at Blake, Aaron tossed his pool cue on the felt.

Both worked under Amanda. Blake had started six months ago while Aaron had been with Eclipsed before she arrived. They'd started on an equal footing before a promotional opportunity arose. Despite Aaron being two years older than Amanda and having longer tenure, she'd won the job over him.

He hadn't minded. A salesman through and through, Aaron enjoyed his work - was damn good at it too - and remained content to leave the hassles of management to others. In the period they'd known each other, he and Amanda had developed a mutual respect and she was a good boss. Though, that didn't mean she didn't ride his ass when he slacked off or wasn't capable of delivering a tirade worthy of a drunken sailor if he took his teasing or sexual innuendoes too far. Often, he'd tiptoe that line for the pure fun of Amanda's reaction.

The duo entered the conference room and sat at the table before the lights came back on; appearing as if they'd been there all along. Once the Happy Birthday's and cake eating were over, they relaxed with a beer and watched a procession of their peers stop by Amanda's chair to offer their best wishes. Judging by the glance she provided the clock, it wasn't the most exciting party she'd ever attended.

"Time to suck up like the rest, buddy." When the path cleared, Aaron squeezed Blake's shoulder, rose to his feet and ambled over to Amanda.

"Happy Birthday, Boss. You don't look a day over twenty-seven." Aaron plonked into seat adjacent and motioned around the room, "Quite the turnout for our beloved leader," then flicked Amanda a smile. "Blake and your soon-to-be new highest-grossing salesperson of the month plan to continue the celebrations at the Fox and Hound after work if you'd care to join us."

Last edited:
When her eyes met Aaron's, Amanda took a deep breath.​

And the apple in her throat sunk down to her chest. When they had first met they worked on adjacent desks on equal footing. Amanda was infatuated with Aaron's wits and charms as they spent the greater part of her career flirting with each other. When she decided to be the brave one out of them and ask him out for coffee he told her he was married. Amanda persevered and grew out of it, and almost as a divine reward she got promoted to be his manager. Ever since then she tried her utmost to maintain professionalism between the two of them, but their jokes and flirtations survived. Amanda never stopped liking Aaron, she merely accepted she had no hopes of having him. It took him almost a year to tell me he was married..

"Thanks, Aaron. I gotta say its flattering you're willing to work overtime to celebrate my birthday" she smirked. Was that too needy? She bit her lips. Fuck that was too needy.​

"Listen, Aaron" she stood up and shifted to a more formal tone, "Come see me at me office after you're done eating". She nodded at him. Why the fuck did I just nod at him? Then walked out of the conference room and into her office.​

She sat down on her desk and pulled a baby blue envelope from the pocket of her laptop case. Fuck, I forgot my drink. On the big envelope the word "Confidential" was printed in white at the front. She slipped two inside and pulled out the papers. Nine leads just like they told me. No way this can go wrong. She sighed as she started reading some of the names on the papers. There was a lead from a startup hair saloon that opened in the previous quarter. That seems fun. It wouldn't pay a lot as saloons typically only market their opening day and on the off chance they have special discounts. They weren't a typical client you, as a salesman, would keep in contact with. One of the leads was a father and son garage shop. Why? She found herself wondering why a garage needed any sort of marketing work. The holy-grail though, was the next lead she read. "The Peninsula". A high-end Korean barbecue chain restaurant that was looking to open in the area and needed to launch a marketing campaign to various demographics. Restaurants made perfect clients because they always had new items on the menu to advertise. Whichever of her four employees to get this lead would sleep very happily for the next few years - if they can close the deal.​

Aaron arched a brow at Amanda while a gasp or two emanated from those staff who wouldn’t dare tease the woman in charge of their careers as he did. Anyone but Amanda and Aaron wouldn’t have dared either, but that was how their relationship had worked from the beginning. Why stop because she was now his superior. To Aaron, her place above him in the company’s hierarchy made the jesting more enjoyable.

“Someone has to ensure you stay sober and don’t dance naked on the tables; the Eclipsed Marketing's reputation is at stake. If you clear the extra hours with the payroll department, I’ll happily assume that responsibility,“ he grinned. “I’ll even sign a confidentiality agreement, so everyone doesn’t find out what a true party animal you are.”

When Amanda turned all businesslike and asked him to come to her office, he figured the wall clock must have ticked over to birthday celebration end-time.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Aaron raised her curt nod with a stiff-arm salute. As she walked off, he lowered his eyes and admired her ass. Years ago, he’d struggled with the choice to sleep with Amanda or reveal his marital status and remain platonic friends. He’d gone with the latter, but often since at office events, when the alcohol flowed and moral inhibitions lessened, he’d regretted he hadn’t bedded her. Just once, so he’d wouldn’t forever wonder what he’d missed out on. If the concept of returning home to his wife afterward hadn’t scared him off, he’d have tried. Wives always know, the men’s magazines said; they see it in your eyes and smell the other woman on your clothes.

After she disappeared from sight, he sighed and forked another piece of cake into his mouth. Life was full of what-ifs.

Riding a sugar-high, he sauntered into Amanda’s office five minutes later and fell into a seat at her desk. Curiosity piqued when he noticed the envelope marked confidential, Aaron chewed his lower lips and stared at it, then lifted his eyes to Amanda. He'd seen similar before. “Latest leads and you’re giving me first dibs, huh? I really am your favourite.”

“Or you know I’m the best deal-closer around here?” Aaron’s smile remained, but his tone lost its teasing edge. Hidden under the flippant exterior and easy banter lay a man who took his job and Amanda’s managerial role seriously. Failure on his behalf would impact negatively on her prospects, and he wouldn’t allow that, “What do you have for me?”

Last edited:
Amanda curled her lips and pouted them upwards as she watched Aaron swagger into her office. She caught his eyes reading the envelope and her lips loosened into a coy smile. She kept her smile as the man presented his theory on why he was summoned. Men, she rolled her eyes, and a revelation descended onto her. She had intended to give him the best of her treats but his remarks made her revise her plan. Instead she intended to amuse herself fun toying with him first.​
"No, Aaron. Unfortunately, I've not gotten to distributing these precious leads yet" her tone had slyness, not in implicit hints but explicit paragraphs. She grabbed the envelope and stashed it in her disk. "The reason I brought you here is totally unrelated to those leads, Aaron" Amanda adjusted her seat, "Corporate tasked me with something important. I can not tell you the specifics of it, unfortunately, but it has the potential to double our sales. I just need to find the right salesman for the job. Someone I can trust to close the deal. Someone smart and charming. Who do you think in the office is fit for such a task?" she stood up from her swivel chair and walked around her desk.​
"Clark? Nah, I feel he's too inexperienced" she sighed. "Devon can't charm his way into getting a handjob after prom" she arrived behind Aaron's chair. "What about Blake? He's your friend, do you think he's the best for the job?" she rested her hand on the back of the chair. "Or Ryan, maybe?"​

Resisting the urge to place his feet on her desk, Aaron quirked a brow and waited for Amanda to hand over the leads. That didn’t happen. His eyes widened when she spoke of corporate and he leaned closer, overtaken by curiosity. Attention fixated on Amanda, he caught a note in her tone that didn’t gel with her words. A hint of slyness and mirth that caused him to wonder if her revelation was sincere or she was messing with him. However, discretion being the better part of valour and with the potential for increased sales, Aaron erred on the side of belief.

When she stood, he swiveled in his seat to follow her movements, “Commands from on-high, huh? It has to be important.” If there was anything that irked Aaron, it was being drip-fed information. Why the hell not just come out and tell him? Still, he tried to keep his impatience in check and hidden from Amanda.

“You’ve Devon pegged to a tee,” he laughed when she closed to within touching distance and rested her hand on his chair, “As for Ryan, he has neither smart nor charming covered. And Blake?” Aaron shrugged, “He’ll make a good salesman once I’ve taught him the ropes but until then I wouldn’t trust him not to screw it up.” A true salesperson, Aaron wasn’t above throwing his colleagues under a bus if it benefited him, “That leaves only one intelligent and debonair employee suited for the task, and we both know who that is, don’t we?”

Aaron smiled before he stepped to his feet and walked around the other side of her desk. Bent at the waist, he reached for the knob of the drawer she’d tossed the envelope in. As he awaited her consent to open it, he sweetened the deal with a bribe. “Did I mention Birthday drinks are on me tonight?” Fortunately, Amanda was a lightweight when it came to alcohol and the cost wouldn’t be exorbitant. “I’ll even throw in dinner on top.”

Last edited:
Aaron's words made his boss giggle. He seemed both intent on and content with selling his friends over for the leaks Amber sang of, and he sounds cute doing it. Amanda completed her lap around her desk and returned to her side of the desk. "Drinks and dinner too? How generous of you, Aaron. Is that how you normally get girls to give you what you want?" she teased as she sunk back into her seat. "I guess.." she sighed, "..you're my only hope here, seen as my entire sales department is incompetent when compared to you. There is a new Korean barbecue place opening up in town and we got a lead on them". Amber reached out for the envelope.​
"Its a huge chain in Korea and they're looking to expand here, they're searching for a marketing wiz. I'm sure you're aware of the appeal ethnic food has on kids these days, but the market is very competitive and volatile" she pulled said lead from the envelop and extended her hand forward to give it to Aaron, but then abruptly retracted it changing her mind. "On second though, how do I know you can handle this?"​
Amber placed the lead closer to her chest. Her fingers drummed at the desk in an orderly fashion; tip by tip they danced on the wood as Amber pretended to think. "I need to see you can do it. We'll act it out!" she announced after a few seconds in staged pensiveness, "Do you like role-play, Aaron? I'll be the restaurant's CEO. Charm me, Mr. Debonair". She looked up at him with a smile, her tongue pushing against her cheeks. Am I having too much fun with this? She shook one leg under her desk as she awaited the man's move.​

Despite the giggle Aaron’s humour elicited, the woman remained intent on making him wait. “I wouldn’t know,” he replied as she rounded the desk, “I’m married, remember,“ and displayed the gold wedding band on his finger. “It’s an eternity since I last called upon my masculine charm to bed a woman, however, I’m certain one never loses the knack.”

Amusement morphed to curiosity when she opened the desk drawer, “You’re the boss, Amanda, you should employ competent staff, Amanda. Apart from me, the exception, of course, who could sell ice to an Eskimo.” As she spoke of the Korean BBQ, he nodded, “I’ve heard of them,” and reached for the envelope she held out.

“Why are you so difficult?” Aaron clucked his tongue and rolled his eyes when she taunted him like a cat with a chase toy and snatched it back against her chest. “Not the roleplay I’m accustomed to Amanda, but I’ll spare the details on that. Let’s see what I can do. I’ll assume the CEO is a woman as I wouldn’t want you to accuse me of sexism or perpetuating gender stereotypes.” Mischief laced his tone.

Dropping into the seat opposite, he ran his gaze up and down Amanda, “Good afternoon, Miss, hope you don’t mind calling you Miss, I appreciate your time. I must say, I wasn’t expecting a woman so stunning to greet me, and your outfit is the epitome of grace and style.”

He refocused on her face, ”Have you considered a modelling career? I can image you gracing the cover of Vogue," and lifted a hand to stave off interruption. “With Eclipsed Marketing handling your account, you’d have ample time, with no need to worry about your company’s direction or profitability. Mark my word, leave it to us and within six months, your company’s market share in the United States will outstrip that of McDonald’s and Domino’s Pizza combined.

“How was that?” Quirking a brow at Amanda, he placed his feet on the desk and smiled, “Oh, and while it’s at the forefront of my mind; have you ever considered a career in modelling, boss?” Flattery would get Aaron everywhere. “In my dreams, I envisage you as the Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition or Victoria’s Secret Angel type.”

Last edited:
Amanda listened intently as Aaron delivered his sales pitch to her. It started and ended with flattery; a very conventional technique for most salesmen in the field. Obvious compliments usually come from the sleaziest of guys, and the sleaziest of guys somehow always think they're slickest. Aaron's generous comments approached the boundaries of conspicuousness. An attempt like that would never win her over, but she enjoyed having Aaron trapped in her office too much for her to give him an F. Maybe it would work on the CEO. Why not? She convinced herself she was still doing her job properly. I'm prepping my best man for the job, she told herself, but she knew she merely wanted to play with Aaron. Or maybe he is playing me?

"Victoria's Secret Angel?" she faked curiosity, "Well, you must have a very strong imagination Aaron" she nodded sarcastically, am I always in your dreams Aaron? "Its too generous but you know flattery gets you no where with me" What else do I do in your dreams? Amanda adjusted her seat. "But it might get you far with her - I don't know" What do you do to me in your dreams? It was hard for her to maintain enough mentality capacity to finish her train of thoughts without thinking about Aaron's comments. Damn, he did get me. Am I blushing?

"Look, I'm not going to teach you how to do your job. Some women can spot overt flattery. We notice it and recoil away, sometimes in fear, other times in disgust. Others fall prey to that, it depends. Just act calm and confident but not too arrogant. If you compliment her once, read her body and see if she's actually flattered or disgusted, then either double down or shuffle your cards". A knock on the door interrupted Amanda's tutor's monologue. She hid the envelopes under a folder before Katie opened the door. "Boss, Mr. Chapman is here". Amanda gave her reply in the form of a nod.

"Well, you heard the lady. I have a meeting with the CFO in about..", she checked the clock on her phone, ".. three minutes. I'll interview others and see how I decide to distribute these leads. Listen, if you get the Korean job - don't. fuck it. up." She stressed the last phrase then stood up and gestured to the door. "... and if you don't, I hear Vietnamese nail salons are all the rave now" She teased.

Denied time to prepare, Aaron reverted to that which came naturally. Sarcasm and levity. He addressed Amanda with a glimmer in his eye and tried to gauge her reaction. Surely she trusted Aaron’s abilities enough to know he’d never attempt to woo a legitimate client with conspicuous flattery and wouldn’t use this ‘roleplay’ against him.

Finished, he arched a brow and relaxed in the seat, proud of his off-the-cuff performance. “Oh, I have an excellent imagination,’ he replied, gaze sliding down her body before he refocused on her face.

While she critiqued his performance, he drifted off into a daydream. One where the woman across the desk wore a skimpy leather corset, replete with rabbit ears and a cottontail. Amanda as a playboy bunny. Another outfit he’d oft-envisaged her in, but determined too risque to mention in his sales spiel.

A knock interrupted his reverie.

After Katie had departed, he stood with Amanda, glad for his talent to soak in a conversation even when not actively listening. He hadn’t missed her response. “Thanks for not telling me how to do my job, but you raise valid points which I’ll take on board. Who knows better than a woman what other women like, right?”

Aaron lowered his voice when he heard CFO Chapman outside the door. “You can give me some further pointers tonight. Make sure I don’t fuck anything up.” Stressing the same word as Amanda, he squeezed her shoulder. “By the way, all I know about nails is how great they feel raking my back. Catch you at the Fox and Hound.” Aaron winked and exited her office, exchanging nods with Chapman on his way in, and wondering what the hell had happened in there.

“What did she want?”

“Who?

Blake rolled his eyes, “Who do you think?”

“Oh, Amanda,” Perched on a bar-stool, Aaron wiped beer froth from his lips and shrugged, “To go over my figures for the month.”

“Yeah? Sure you weren’t going over Amanda’s,” Blake outlined an hourglass shape with his hands, “figure?” Not waiting for a reply, he continued, “Ever boned her?”

Spluttering the next swallow of his beer out, Aaron shook his head and displayed his wedding band.

“Being married has never stopped a guy before.”

“Hey buddy, she’s a friend, and your boss. Show some respect.”

“See, I was right. You do want to bone her,” Blake laughed off Aaron’s glare.

Exasperated, Aaron sighed, moved from the stool and changed the subject, “Let’s hit the pool tables.”

That’s what you got when you tried to protect a woman’s honour.

Last edited:
After almost an hour of vacillation, Amanda found herself standing in front of The Fox and Hound. She couldn't remember how or why she decided it was a good idea to accept Aaron's invitation. All she could recall was that, during her eternity of indecision, she decided to walk while her brain oscillated from one option to the other, weighing and sizing, contemplating and dreaming, and before her mind could reach a decision, her body found the bar. Perhaps subconsciously she was already decided on being there and her mind was just playing stubborn all along.

It wasn't like Amanda to mingle with her subordinates after work hours.

She stepped into the bar; it was quiet and homey. People sat in small, scattered, groups of two or three and kept to themselves. A few heads turned towards her when she opened the door. She shyly smiled at them, looked around until she found her employee, and waved at him. "Hey" was her only greeting before she took a seat next to him and Blake. "Hi Blake", she acknowledged his existence.

It wasn't like Amanda to go to bars.

"G&T please" she told the bartender. "So what have you boys been up to?"

She's stood you up," Blake smirked, eliciting another roll of the eyes from his colleague, before he focused on his shot.

As the eight-ball rattled into the corner pocket, Aaron checked his watch for the third time, concerned Blake had a point. It'd been an hour since he'd left her office and she should have appeared by now.

Why did he care; not like he expected anything to transpire between him and Amanda.

Especially with Blake hanging around as a third wheel.

Then, Blake had declared he could only stay two hours and with his spouse away, hadn't Aaron invited Amanda for dinner and drinks with the prospect of?

It'd be better if she didn't show.

Too late.

After they finished their last game, three-nil to Blake, and resumed their seats at the bar, she entered the Fox and Hound.

"Hey, boss," Blake returned her greeting when she reached them, "Not much, except gossiping about women and kicking Evan's ass at pool."

"I let him win," Aaron sidled closer to Amanda when she ordered G&T, "Here, I'll get that," and whispered in her ear," My treat, remember." Tossing the cash on the counter, Aaron raised his voice loud enough for Blake to hear, "Which reminds me, how'd that crucial discussion with Chapman pan out?"

Blake's ears perked up, "What conversation?"

Aaron ignored him, "Did he approve funding for the new initiative?"

"What funding, what initiative?

Great question; Evan had concocted that.

"Did I win the competition to manage that game-changing lead? Handle it properly and it could earn millions for Eclipsed, not to mention, buy me a yacht."

"Game-changing lead, competition, millions?" Tone rife with irritation, Blake's widened eyes darted between Amanda and Aaron, "No-one told me about any competition."

"Sorry, Blake," Aaron glanced over his shoulder and countered with faux sympathy, "Confidential need to know basis restricted to elite performers."

Payback for Blake's needling comments was a bitch.

Winking at Amanda, Evan collected her G&T from the tender, passed her the drink and raised his glass in a toast, "Isn't that right, boss?"

"Gossiping about women? I thought that's all you boys did at work too. Lets gossip about guys instead, I promise its more fun". She teased. Why the fuck did I just say that? Do they think I always gossip about guys now?
When Aaron offered to pay for her drink, Amanda smiled and nodded, hiding a faint blush. "Thank you, Aaron". Its been a while since Amanda stepped in a bar. Its been even longer since the last time a man bought her a drink. She's been sucked into her corporate, workaholic lifestyle for years and forgot how to unwind and socialize with other people.
Amanda giggled at Blake's confusion. "Yeah!" she said enthusiastically with a nod. "Chapman liked the initiative. He said you were the right man for the job" she took a sip from her drink and smiled slyly at Blake's visible perplexity. "Don't forget, though, you need to take me on that yacht when you buy it. I haven't been in the sea for a while." Another sip. "You can start working on it tomorrow if you want. I'll get you the papers tomorrow morning; just stop by my office".​
"Excuse me boys, I need to visit the ladies room". She gathered her purse and left the two.​

"Gossiping is all we do at work when you're not watching," Aaron grinned at Amanda, "And half the time when you are." Nodding when she thanked him for the drink, Aaron, unusually for him, didn't accompany the gesture with a smart-ass comment. Despite their bantering relationship, he sensed the cause of Amanda's blush and wouldn't embarrass her on purpose. Plus, they could partner up and pick on Blake together.

He refrained a laugh as she picked up on his cues, and graced Blake with a sympathetic shrug. Confusion, frustration and annoyance writ on his face at once as Amanda addressed him, Blake's expression was priceless. Beside Amanda, Aaron nudged her shoulder in encouragement. "Sure, boss, I'll jump on that in the morning," he replied when she'd finished talking, "and teach you to sail once I've bought the yacht."

Moments later, she departed for the bathroom, and Aaron smirked at Blake's glare.

"You're an asshole, Baines."

"See, Blake, that's the reason management didn't ask you to enter the competition. Devoid of creativity; can't even muster up an original insult.

"Why bother when that one suits perfectly." Shaking his head, Blake attempted not to smile before he stood and placed his empty glass on the counter, "Anyway, Adieu, I'll catch you in the morning. You lovebirds stay sober and don't get up to any shenanigans you wouldn't want your wife to know about.

"Not likely," Aaron saluted his friend goodbye, reclined against the bar and watched him leave.

"Welcome back, boss, "Aaron swivelled to greet Amanda when she returned from the bathroom, "Blake left for a hot date, so it's just us. In your absence, I wondered what you meant when you stated gossiping about men was more fun." Innately curious, Aaron arched a brow, "Spill the beans; I'd love to hear what you and the girls in the office say about me. It's nothing but complimentary, I'm sure?"

Back
Top Bottom