Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Gangbangs, Gangbangs, Gangbangs!!

English_pounder

Super-Earth
I’m an early 20s guy who has done a bit of role playing previously but taken a break until now. I prefer to play group scenes where I play a few guys and maybe a girl to your 1 or 2 girls. Number one thing I’m looking for is some sort of gangbang. Usually con, although I’m open to non con ideas too. And it could start non con but maybe she breaks and ends up wanting it and enjoying it, or maybe she hates it the whole time.

My kinks include
  • violence
  • rough sex
  • gloryhole
  • interracial
  • gangbang
  • blowbang
  • kidnapping
  • cum play
  • bukkake
  • cum swallowing
  • basically lots of cum anywhere
  • blowjobs
  • vaginal
  • anal
  • toys
  • spanking
  • mental torture if non con
  • possible girl on girl
  • choking

The ideas don’t have to be exactly as below and we can mix some together and include parts of multiple if you like!

Bukkake

My number one craving at the moment is to play a group of men and bukkake 1 or more woman. This can include a blowbang, gangbang, could have an interracial element but eventually ends up in your slutty woman or women ending up covered in so much cum on their faces you can hardly see them. Could be non con too if you want. There are many plots possible for this so message me if you want to discuss if further as I am really looking to give this a go.

Gloryhole

For this I’m looking for you to play as a woman or again possibly women who either choose to or are forced into a gloryhole, they won’t know the guys, but will have to suck cock after cock, all different types, maybe fuck them or give handjobs too and once they get the cum out the next one comes through and they go again. Could be multiple holes so they have to service multiple cocks at once. Again many ideas for the plot to message me if you want to discuss this further.

Father + Friends and Daughter

For this I’m thinking a father has a sexually naive daughter aged between 18 and 21. One evening he decides to teach her some life skills by throwing her in at the deep end by inviting his friends round and asking her to spend the evening them. It may start out innocent at first but gradually they hit on her and it goes further and further until it’s a gangbang. Whether she is very open to it, or less willing, or less willing at the start but becomes more so I am happy to discuss!

Creampie the white woman

For this I’m looking for you to play a white woman, or again could be more than one, and I will play a group of black men. YC is desperate to get pregnant from a black guy, so invites a large group of black men round to gangbang her and one by one they cum in her pussy, until each and every load has gone inside her. She won’t know who the dad will be, just that she’s been knocked up by a black man and that’s good enough for her.

Mother and Son

For this I’m looking to play the 20 year old son of a 40 year old woman. She is very loving and caring and when her son was down she made him happy, starting with hugging and kissing, and it led to blowjobs and full on sex. Now it’s become a regular thing and he’s accidentally told his friends. They ask to join in and he goes to ask her and to his surprise she says yes. She is even sluttier than he realised. So the friends get invited round and they all get to fuck her too.

Revenge (Non Con)

For this I would play as a group of guys and a really bitter, sadistic girl. She’s been friends with the girl or girls you play as and maybe she has a genuine reason to want revenge but more likely she’s just jealous or is only friends with you to use you for her sadistic needs. One day she invites your girl or girls to her house. Maybe she’s gonna give the girls a spa treatment, tells them to shuts their eyes. There’s a group of guys hidden in another room, they come in and cum on her face/hair and my girl says it’s shampoo or cream that’s good for the skin. By the time the girl or girls realise, it’s too late and all the guys come in, rape her, my sadistic girl joins in too, maybe take her to the basement, tie her up, and all the guys get a go at fucking her, and cum all over her, best her, maybe water sports.

If it’s non con you’d prefer it could be a kidnapping, maybe forced into some kind of sex dungeon. Or it’s a revenge from a toxic ex who sets it up, or perhaps a female friend of your girl who what’s some revenge, or is jealous of her and wants to ruin her, or is just a bit of a psycho and just wants to ruin her for the fun of it.​

I’m really not too picky on post length or grammar as long as it’s legible. Oh and I only play, or play against 18+ characters and that is something I will not change. I’m happy to help with face claims for YC or MC, so let me know if that’s he kinda thing you enjoy. :)

My only absolute hard nos are scat, death, excessive gore, vore, and maybe vomiting.

I’m from the UK just so you know the sort of times I’m likely to be awake and posting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom