Mx Female Stories, plays, dreams fantasies (Long-term or short-term)

Hello fellow Blue Mooners, curious readers and imaginative explorers.
I offer up my first thread of suggested stories that interest or intrigued me enough to seek out a partner to help breathe some life into these scenarios. This is, by no means, an exhaustive or complete posting of the ideas that lurk in my book of stories, but it is a fair start and allows me to gauge what interest may lie out there.

I am willing to play here through Private Message or on skype or discord (Tango Moonlight#4773) and I find it a relatively problem-free effort to post at least once a day - though I often post more frequently than that and I am patient with my partner, understanding that not everyone can manage to post as frequently as I might.
As to kinks, I steer away from vanilla scenes and am not overly keen on force or rape scenes (though I can and have done them). I enjoy seductions and corruption scenes, twisting or taking advantage of another until she trusts my character or is vulnerable enough to be properly and wickedly taken advantage of.

A few hard no's: Toilet play, medical play, rimming, shemales, insertions into mc's back door, male on male sexual play
A few things I enjoy: corruption, subtle domination, age differences, incest, adultery.

As to character images and face claims, I do not have anything set in stone for these characters, as I like to get a gauge on my partner's tastes before doing that, but it is easily enough done with either photoe images or drawn images.
Now, onto the scenes:

Youth Eternal
Main Characters
Mother (YC - 30-40 female), Son (mc 16-20 male), summoned devil (ageless male that I will play), possibly other virginal males or females
Story An aging beauty seeks to remain forever young, to hold on to her last vestiges of youth and beauty before time steals them away from her. She has always been known and adored for her looks and likely sees her beauty as her most cherished and beloved feature. As more and more wrinkles and gray hairs crop up, however, she dreads the coming of old age and the fading of her beauty, which will make her a rather ordinary woman, in no way special or set apart from any other woman her age, and overshadowed by those who have aged more gracefully or those younger women who still have what she once had.

Being a believer in the mystical world, she turns to otherworldly forces for answers after spending thousands of dollars on beauty products do not yield the results she is after. In her desperation, she brings an old tome to her basement, leaving her husband and son sleeping in the house above, and she performs a dark, candle-lit ritual to summon an a being from the hellish planes to grant her what she wishes.
To her surprise, the midnight summoning works, though she lacks the strength and knowledge to control or command this devil and must, therefore, bargain with him. The devil will likely demand a taste of her pleasures before he will even consider entering into negotiations and after ravaging her in the basement their deal-brokering can begin. For the gift of youth eternal he demands a few things - things that he knows will lead to her further corruption and will, hopefully, spread the corruption to those around her.
Tonight, within the hour, she must undergo a ritual that, in part, involves a minimal amount of blood from a virgin (he does not yet state what else the ritual involves); if she cannot perform the ritual within the hour he will return to his home plane and curse her with a thousand gray hairs for disturbing him. Frantic to find a virgin, she thinks of her son, the sweet, studious boy must be a virgin, and so she visits him in bed and gently pricks him with a needle and brings the blood back to the devil. She is then informed that the conclusion of the ritual demands that she claim this virgin's innocence before the clock strikes 1.

The devil informs her that the ritual must be repeated every solstice (or more frequently perhaps) or the years she has cheated will all catch up to her at once; he then vanishes in a cloud of brimstone-smelling smoke, leaving her to decide if she wants eternal youth enough to go upstairs and claim her son's virginity.
Possible Twists Every solstice, the mother must perform the ritual on a new virgin, luring in her son's friends or stalking the local schools, libraries and computer stores to seduce a new boy. A twist might be a budding romance between mother and son - a sexual love affair that neither wants to deny or end. She confides in her son her bargain with the devil, and during her next ritual, he joins her in her Faustian pact - and now they both must seek out virgins to remain eternally as they are.

The Wicked Priest
Main Characters The priest (Father Gregory Mason, 42 male - deceased), The priest's twin brother ("Father" Gregory (william) Mason, 42 - male), An array of desperate, down on their luck women who seek comfort and aid from this man of god.
Story Father Gregory Mason recently died while on a trip to visit his brother and patch up their differences before he passes on. Gregory passed away while sleeping on the sofa at his twin brother's cramped apartment, but before he passed the twins were able to re-connect and make peace with one another. Gregory shared the wonders of his life, all the good he was doing and all the ways he was helping others. William also shared the finer points of his life, though everything he told his brother were made up lies to cover for his life of petty crime and grifting off the hard work of others.
Now, with Gregory dead, William had the grand idea of leaving the apartment in his brother's place and leaving the body for the police to find and assumed the deceased is one William Mason.
Armed with information detailing his brother's compound, where he takes in families displaced by disasters or women in need of safety and shelter. William (who is now Father Gregory) returns to the Healing Hands Shelter and Recovery Center and finds before him a plentiful array of needy and desperate souls who have utmost trust and faith in him and his guidance.
Sure, this conn doesn't have much chance of making him rich, but he is like a kid in a candy store with countless opportunities to satisfy his more primal lusts and not just his lust for money.
Possible Twists Add a super heroine to the mix... Perhaps a well known collection of heroes (Avengers, X-men) has long used Father Gregory's shelter to aid victims of disasters. Battling evil super-villains is bound to create fall out; homes are destroyed, lives are shaken up - it does the heroes good knowing there is a safe place they can bring these victims, a place where they will be cared for and nurtured.
Perhaps a heroine, shell-shocked from a rather vicious battle is brought here to recuperate from her trauma - the father could not pass up such a beauty - maybe William even has some minor powers of his own, most likely some form of mind control or emotion manipulation.

The Rescuer
Main Characters Christian (28 male), Christina (23 female)
Story When he was just a boy, Christian's sister was abducted by traffickers and she was never recovered. Fueled by this, Christian joined the police force and earned the position of detective and investigator; however, he always felt restrained by the rules and jurisdictions that came with being an officer and he longed to make it his life's goal to help people like his little sister and set them free.
To that end, he left the police force and became a private investigator, specializing in recovering abducted girls and returning them to their families.
His latest investigation yields a gold mine, as he discovers a compound where multiple girls are being held in a foreign country.
With the assistance of financial backers and his clients, he assembles a small team of mercenaries and together, they raid this compound.
One of the rescued women is a beautiful woman a few years younger than him; he finds himself drawn and smitten with her and wants to bring her back to his country, but the local government will not release the women until they sort out who they are and where they are from. To detour around that process, Christian boldly offers to marry this woman and together they return home to a life of bliss, love and passion.
Possible Twists The obvious twist is that this rescued woman is Christian's abducted sister. It remains to be determined at what point Christian discovers this and keeps it from her, but life and love seem too good to ruin it by letting her know of the taboo nature of their union. Of course, she is bound to find out eventually... What happens when she does?

Inside the Convent (The Forty Year Old Virgin)
Main Characters
Tristen (Teen male), Sister Beatrice (30's or 40's female), Tristen's mother (mid-thirties female)
Story His mother is crazy and claims she is possessed by a devil; a local priest comes to pray over her and perform an exorcism, if needed, and brings along a trusted, veteran nun. Prayers and rituals have no affect on the crazed mother and the priest concludes that the woman needs psychiatric help and not an exorcism. Tristen thanks them both for trying and that would be the end of it except the young man has taken a rather unhealthy shine to the older nun. Despite her un-flattering outfit, he was still able to determine that she had a curvy form, large breasts and a full, rounded back side - all the things he fantasizes about regularly. Add to that her kindness, gentleness and those sweet, tender looks she gave the boy, and he is smitten to the point of obsession.
Weeks later as Summer vacation arrives and he is looking for a job, he discovers that wing of the convent is being restored and re-painted. Through intense effort he manages to get hired on to help the crew doing this, bringing him closer to his nun. Tristen is a sly one and he does as much snooping around as investigating and he is able to locate the room where his nun sleeps; he even crosses her path once or twice and she remembers him and kindly asks about his mother's well-being.
The sneaky youth manages to get into the nun's room at some point and install a tiny camera, allowing him to observe her from his bedroom over the next few nights. What he sees and discovers shocks and excites him to no end. He discovers that this nun is a frustrated woman, feeling trapped in her role as a nun and frustrated by the life she missed out on and the wonders of bliss and love she has never experienced before. He hears her pray for guidance nightly and then he watches as she lies in bed whimpering and trying to resist the growing urges to touch herself in inappropriate ways.
Over the next few days, Tristen's encounters with this nun will take a more sensual turn; slight touches to her hand, incidental brushing of his body against hers and even a tight body-to-body hug as he thanks her for the kindness she showed to his mother. He will notice that her nightly pleasuring sessions grow more frequent as she gives into the lustful thoughts in her mind where once she had pushed them away - he may even have heard his name whimpered on her breath!
Possible Twists Tristen's mother could play a larger role, perhaps as a temptress seeking to seduce her own son, or a presence int he nun's life, reaching out to Sister Beatrice in hopes she will come to see her more often and pray over her or at least sit and listen to her troubles, as she feels the presence of the nun brings her peace.

Your Own Personal Barbie
Main Characters
Arthur Newhook (43, male); Daughter's Friend (16-18, female)
Side characters Jamie Newhook (41, female - Arthur's wife); Amanda Newhook (17, female - Arthur and Jamie's Daughter)
Story Arthur Newhook is a successful attorney and a happy family man, that is until his daughter brings home a new friend that the handsome father takes a sudden and unhealthy liking to. Arthur and his wife are nearing their 20th anniversary and he has never cheated on his wife who is a successful career woman (fashion industry), attractive, funny and cultered: everything Arthur looks for in a woman. His daughter's new friend is brash, young, rebellious and playful, very much a different sort of girl than Arthru's type.
At some point in our roleplay, Arthur will cross the line, however, he is reluctant to "cheat" on his wife, though he is willing to bend his definition of cheating like a rope of silly-string.
At first, he buys his daughter's friend a new leotard for her gymnastics class - innocent enough. But that leads to her showing her appreciation and affection through close hugging and other lines of affection and appreciation that his wife would not appreciate or tolerate (obviously these things happen in private).
As the RP goes on, Arthur will cave in and buy this girl another outfit at her request. When she models it for him, he allows himself to explore how it feels and fits on her body; the touching is intimate and erotic, but it does not go beyond that.
Aroused and emboldened by this new twist in his relationship with the girl, he begins shopping for her in secret and presents her with new outfits to dress her in for his viewing and touching pleasure. Before long, whenever he has a chance to have time alone with this girl, he is dressing her as he pleases in more risque and flimsy garments and his touches are growing more intimate and now include some body on body rubbing and kisses.

In this RP I will be selecting many of the outfits and posting photos, but welcome participation from my partner in this. Some examples of outfits might include this or this. Of course, these outfits will only get naughtier as he gets deeper into his relationship with this girl.
Possible Twists His daughter's friend decides that she wants Arthur to herself and sets out to ruin the relationship he has with his wife.
Arthur's daughter discovers what her father is doing and decides she wants in on it. She coaxes or blackmail's daddy into buying her pretty things like he does with her friend. Over time, the daughter and friend might subtly (or not so subtly) compete to be the older man's favorite.

Our Little Chelsea
Main Characters
Jason Breeze (-MC- early thirties, male), Julia Breeze (-YC- 26-40 female), Chelsea (-Our Character- Teen female)
Story Jason and Julia are young, suburban professionals; they are well off, entitled, bored and have a deviant sex life and imagination. The married couple has recently moved to a sprawling, gated community that they describe as sleepy and dull - but their is one bright spot: Chelsea.
Chelsea is the rebellious teen next door; she has cut off ties with her more normal friends and has taken to hanging out with the Goth kids at her school, something that offends her deeply conservative and religious parents. The gap between Chelsea and her parents drives her out of the house often and, as she has no car, she is often walking the streets of the community, something that shames and embarrasses her parents as they don't like others to identify the "pale-skinned, freakish girl" as their daughter.
Not wanting to be home, but tired of the looks and hassles she gets from the influential neighbors and residences, Chelsea sees her budding friendship with Julia Breeze as a god-send, and she begins spending more and more time at the couple's house.
Secretly, Jason and Julia have targeted Chelsea since they moved in; they spotted the girl that first day through their bedroom window and were both taken with the Gothic beauty, who they are discovering is far more naive and less worldly than she likes to let on. The two will become closer and closer with Chelsea, learning more and more personal information and building up trust; also, they are slowly developing a dominance over the girl, which they exert in only small ways at first.
Over time, one of them will cross the line and seduce the confused and lonely teen and only a few days later, the other will seduce her. Jason and Julia have planned this in advance, they want to share the girl but make her think they do not know she is involved with the other, making her sneak behind Jason's back, thinking he is away for the night when he is actually in the basement watching the girl strip and kneel before his wife via a hidden camera.

In regards to RPing Chelsea, we would take turns; I would RP her when she is with the wife, my partner would take over her when she is with the husband. Because she is or will be submissive to the couple, control of Chelsea will ping-pong between the two of us when the three come together and they begin having Chelsea share a bed with them. The arrangement will have to be discussed in more detail, of course and I am open to hear any suggestions or ideas to pull this off as smoothly as possible.

Possible Twists Jason and Julia get Chelsea well under heel, making her a complete and willing submissive to them. To test their control over her, they send her out to seduce various targets and lure them to a secluded place (where cameras will capture the love-making).
Chelsea's parents might eventually make a stink about how much time their daughter is spending next door and may become an obstacle that the trio will have to avoid or possibly even run from if the parents discover too much of what is going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom