Female Seeking Long Term and Literate Partner!

CupcakeSatan

Meteorite
INTRODUCTION
Hey, thanks for checking this out! I'm Luna and I'm looking for someone to RP with on the long term!
Please feel free to PM with questions or just to say hello. I don't bite!

ABOUT ME
  • I prefer Discord as a medium but, can work with PMs if that's where you feel more comfortable.
  • All of my RPs are romantic in nature.
  • I always play a woman.
  • I'm very open to new ideas as long as you discuss them with me beforehand.
  • PLEASE talk to me OOC to plan out our RP. I tend to get lost in the madness and lose myself without planning!
  • My Smut to Story ratio is 40/60. I do enjoy my smut but, story is very important.
  • I never play cannon characters in a romantic role or as a main character. Please respect that.

RULES
  • Third person, past tense, and multiple paragraphs. (Aim for 3 sentences per paragraph!)
  • Long term only, no one-shots.
  • One-liners will be ignored.
  • Use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. (If English isn't your first language, I understand. Please make an attempt though.)
  • Walls of text will be ignored as well. Please space out your paragraphs properly.
  • IRL relationships are off the table. I am happily engaged and will not be changing that anytime soon.
  • Daily replies are a must but, if you let me know you'll be busy-I have no problems. IRL is more important! I will give you the same courtesy and tell you when I'll be busy or at work.
ROLES I'M SEARCHING FOR

VILLAINOUS:
Dr. Flug​
Black Hat

UNDERTALE:
Sans​
Edge (Underfell!Sans)​
Ink (Inktale!Sans)​
Error (Errortale!Sans)​
POKEMON:
Guzma​
Silver​
Maxie​
Nanu​
SCP FOUNDATION:
Dr. Alto Clef​
Dr. Bright​
SCP 049​
SCP 682​

PERSONA 5:
Yusuke​
Akira​
Ryuji​
YUGIOH:
Kaiba​
FAIRYTALE:
Natsu​
Gray
KINK LISTS
KINKS: Teratophilia, BDSM (I Sub), Biting, Gang Bangs, Tentacles, Sharp Teeth/Claws, Impregnation/Breeding, Compliments, Deep Voices, Pet Names, Innocence, Size Difference, Oral, Bukkake, Mutual Masturbation, Excessive Cum, Voyerism, Shaming

NEUTRAL: Feet, BBW, Pet Play/Kitten Play, Non-Con, Pregnancy, Incest (Very picky though.), Anal (If with multiple partners.)

BLACKLIST: VIOLENT Non-Con, Gore, Necrophilia, Bestiality, Inflation/Bulging, Feces, Food/Feeding, Farts, Urethra/Cervical Penetration, Tit Fuck, Insults, Choking, Small Dicks, Excessive Body Hair, Effeminate Men

EXAMPLE OF MY WRITING STYLE
"Very, very giving.~", she giggled.

Her whole body felt like jello from the relaxing stimulation. Stretch took good care to slowly work through her knots, making sure not to tug on her scalp or rip any hair. By the time he was finished, her hair was back to it's pre-straightened state. It was fluffy, soft, and curly. Her mate had brushed it away from her face, her bangs off to the side. Leah rarely allowed her hair to stay in this state, preferring to have it straight and pulled back.

The foot massage felt heavenly as he worked coco butter into her skin, something she assumed Stretch suggested. Eventually, his massage went back up her legs, slowly working up her torso. She sighed happily, only being disturbed by the whine of the kettle. Stretch brought it over with his magic, filling a cup and placing a bag in for it to steep.

"This can't get any better...I feel like a princess..."

Back
Top Bottom