Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

完全 [Glitch &&. Tony4Rent]

glitch

「危ない」
完全
(perfect)

[IMG='width:358px;']https://data.whicdn.com/images/315770658/original.gif[/IMG]
The walls practically vibrated with the blaring electronic music—the sound was muffled save for the rare occasion when the door opened. In the men’s public bathroom, the interior lacked the same buzz of liveliness that the dance floor beyond the cracked door held, but the cramped quarters offered a degree of privacy the nightclub beyond couldn’t. Beneath the deteriorating light that winked above the stall, Chai breathed a heavy sigh over the gent’s head. She was straddling his lap as he sat fully clothed on the shabby toilet seat. He grappled endlessly at her ass, such boorish behavior, hiking up her skirt so the tent in his pants rubbed against the silk of her panties. She rolled her eyes—not out of enjoyment, but in annoyance, especially at the way he muttered sweet nothings at her, as if to a lover. Leaning back, she pressed a finger against his lips, the tip of her dark nail snagging just beneath his nose.
“Enough of that, darling,” she murmured, tracing her finger down his lips, along his chin, and then up his jaw. How many times had she done the same thing? Against soft skin, a stubbled jawline, a beard? Didn’t matter. Nameless grinned, something lecherous and pleased, and Chai forced her best smile in return. “Never been with a demon before,” he confessed, cheap alcohol hanging on his every word. The stall was a tight fit, her wings tucked against her sides and his grubby fingers brushed their leathery texture with every touch.
If she wasn’t feeding off his energy, Chai would have never wasted her time with something so beneath her. Just a sway of her hips under the neon and flashing lights and he was all hers. Humans were always so easy though—other species were tougher, more guarded with their energy output since they knew a demon’s ways. Humans didn’t care—they exuded energy, unknowingly so.
She breathed it in, that heady energy of an excited human.
Until the door to the bathroom opened. The nameless man beneath her stopped his squabbling at her ass, stopped grinding up into the downward roll of her hips, and she tutted at the sudden stop. “Don’t tell me you’re getting nervous now,” she whispered into the man’s ear, “Just because we’ve got a guest.” To hell with whoever was interrupting them now—they’d better just take their piss and get out so Chai could get back to feeding.

Unfortunately for Chai this new visitor had no intentions of just pissing, or any use of the bathroom for that matter. No this stranger had much more permanent intentions. This was quickly known as the aura of a powerful demon suddenly exploded into the room. The lightbulb above the trashy toilets continued to flicker but one could no longer notice as a bright orange light replaced the dull buzzing of the white one, the bumping of the music still blaring outside seemed to disappear almost as if this tiny bathroom had been severed from the rest of reality. Then the door to their stall flung open as the mans face went from confused and nervous to outright terror.

Of course they'd locked the stall before getting down to their dirty business but that mattered little, and as the flimsy door swung out of the way it was easy to spot the molten metal of what had once been the locking mechanism dripping out onto the floor and burning little black spots into the stained linoleum. Little pillars of smoke rose into the air and only seemed to frame the massive figure now watching as she still sat there, planted firmly on this now quivering mans lap. He was tall, at least 6'5 with short pitch black hair and blood red eyes, a clear sign of an arch demon which he'd chosen not to hide at this very moment. His complexion was light but a long scar of unknown origin ran down from his eyebrow down to his chin, a blemish on an almost perfect human form.

Without anymore shows of bravado he lifts his one arm and extends it towards the two of them, moving his finger so it faces the man who acts as if it might burn him alive and begins blubbering like a child. His hand doesn't waver until eventually he decides against ruining the bathroom completely and juts his thumb out behind him. "Out..." He grumbles in a deep, almost sinister voice. The one command was all this fool needed to quickly wiggle himself out from under chai and flee from the bathroom in a panic, the whole time muttering thank you's and fumbling to put his belt back on.

And that just left them, their eyes locked for a moment, he had clearly been trying to hide his demonhood before but now the facade began to crumble. Large leathery wings slowly began to spread out from his back until eventually they filled almost the entire bathroom, they were at least twice as large as chai's and most likely much more powerful as well.

Eventually he breaks the silence with another string of words that seem to rumble the very tiles of the bathroom "hello chai..... I've had my eye on you for a long time"

Last edited:
Normally Chai would chew out their company for taking too long, or insult them on the off chance of them being a voyeur. Regardless, she was mid-feeding session, and her regularly apt attention was worn a little thin.
A demon aura, however, was hard to miss.
Chair straightened up, her hands sliding to rest on the nameless man's shoulders. She couldn't believe her rotten luck—was this another demon's feeding ground? Honestly! There were so many people in the club, couldn't they just share one measly human? Instead they were coming after Chai, brimstone on their breath, to pitch a fit.

Chai bristled and remained collected, even under the pressure of the door being removed. The man beneath her quaked weakly, and Chai oh so carefully tilted her head back and to the side to try and catch a peek at who ever she pissed off tonight.
Ugh, other demons always thought they were so damn smooth... maybe Chai was a bit of a slothful demon, but was such a grand entrance worth the energy?
Considering how her meal nearly pissed himself at the sight of the powerful demon darkening the stall entrance, maybe it had some perks.

The human maneuvered his way out from under Chai, all the while she kept her hands raised in mock surrender. Poor human probably thought this bastard was some demon ex-boyfriend or something, judging by how fast he hightailed it.
Or maybe he just knew better than to mess around with demons.

Chai, despite being a demon, however, did not, and she plopped gracelessly onto the closed toilet seat with a hollow thud. Her pale stare was far from impressed, and her sardonic smile was stained dark with her lipstick.

"Am I supposed to be flattered that you've been stalking me?" she questioned flatly. "Because right now, I'm pretty ticked that you just spooked my meal ticket." Admittedly his wingspan triggered some age old fight or flight response but she stood (sat?) her ground.

For a demon he seemed to have surprising patience as she sat their, spouting off at him fr her seated position on a toilet. One could've almost viewed it as comical if there wasn't currently a dark aura as thick as soup hovering through the air. Listening to her complaints he crosses his arms across his chest, a look of impatience falling across his face until finally he's given his chance to reply "well first of all I think you should most likely be thanking me...I can't imagine that mortal wouldn't have a sour taste.." He responds with a small head shake

Eventually though seeing her lack of reaction he put an end to the bravado as his wings curl back towards his shoulder blade and the choking aura begins to clear a little. Eventually the thumping of the heavy electronic music can once again be heard as he continues to stand their "...and I am nothing as lowly as a stalker chai. I had to pull a lot of strings to get up here.... unlike a very certain someone"

Taking a few steps back finally he allows her some room to breathe and to leave the toilet, the sight of her perched on top of the porcelain throne was just a little distracting from the attitude he wished to convey "come, there's other places I'd rather have this conversation" his commanding attitude having stemmed from a lifetime of ordering lesser demons around

Back
Top Bottom