Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phoenix’s Journal

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
So incredibly proud of my little brother. Today he is two months clean and sober! It’s really good to see the person he used to be back and as he should be. It’s been a rough road, it’s hard watching someone you know and love become someone they aren’t, someone you don’t know and recognize but it’s great seeing them come back.

and on a lighter note......
B1202D15-8FB5-4E32-A4C2-050A68FDEFE2.jpeg
Another of my infamous favorites, the foil dinners. I haven’t made one in a bit. Beef tips, green beans and potatoes. Delish!

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Do cold medicine companies sit around and discuss the worst possible way to package their stuff?

Like do they sit around and say: “Hey, let’s really screw with the sickly. Let’s put our stuff in bubble packages that, while sick and weak, they have to rip open just to get what they need.....because that’s some entertaining and funny shit!”

😂😂😂 Good thing I’ve got scissors nearby and I’m not afraid to use them!

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
New color for my sisters wedding! 🥰 It was supposed to be silver and burgundy and while there are hints of silvery grey in it, it’s more blond and burgundy and I can’t say that I don’t love it!

The mess it was before!

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
5 days off! Yay!

Friday - I’ll be on and off here, around the wedding rehearsal and dinner.
Saturday - I’ll be standing up at my sisters wedding, so I likely won’t be on much, if at all.
Sunday - I’ll be on and off, depends on how recovery goes.

And for now, I think I’m going to try and get some stuff that I’ve been slacking on doing, done. Also, gonna go watch AHS since I missed it last night.

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
My sisters wedding was so beautiful! I told myself I wasn’t going to cry....I uhhhh....totally fucking lied to myself is what I did.

Soon as those in attendance stood and I saw dads head over everyone else’s, I started tearing up. Fanning yourself is hard as hell when you’re holding a bridesmaid bouquet, lemme tell you! Trying not to cry like a damned fool and ruin your make-up is even harder. 😂

The Groom looked at me, laughing and said “Don’t you dare!” of course I wasn’t the only one. The Maid of Honor was tearing up too....so I don’t feel so bad. Lmao and then of course the speeches! And.....yeah....I lied to myself. I cried multiple times. My little sister got hitched! I officially gained another brother and another nephew! My heart grew bigger, as my family did yesterday! It was amazing and beautiful! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Everything ran smoothly except for a small fire at the reception.....oops!

And the after party saw some guy getting arrested for drunk and disorderly and beating his girlfriend and literally tearing up his hotel room.

All I can say is thankfully it wasn’t anyone in my family. The guy will spend a few days in jail, lost both of his jobs (he worked at the fire station with my brother in law.) and his girlfriend (we hope, I mean honestly.)

What’s a wedding without a fire and the cops being called, yeah?

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Every year I buy myself a Halloween shirt and some Halloween socks. Been so busy with other things this month but I finally was able to pick them up.

Honestly, the shirts are never too far off my normal shirts anyways. Lmao but it’s a tradition, every year I get myself at least one shirt and one pair for Halloween. 🥰🎃👻

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Chili it is for dinner this evening....late I know but that’s what happens when you pass the hell out and sleep for like 4 hours, when you’d had no intentions of doing so. Lol

Also, AHS in like 15 minutes! Yay!

And posting!

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Ok so I think I may have just wet myself over a game......something I haven’t done in quite a long time.

I used to play like the first 3 Mortal Kombat games with my brother when he was alive. I was the only one he’d play with because I actually gave him a run for his money on it.

Loved playing Sindel! She was so fucking bad ass then and I’d totally kick ass with her.

Just saw her game play trailer for MK11 and.....HOLY SHIT! She’s only gotten more bad ass over the years!

View: https://youtu.be/vbfXnmxqSxE

She is one bad bitch!

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Dems my Boys! 😍🥰

A684EEB8-9690-4E00-BEFF-84CB553A7747.jpeg

I’ve been telling everyone here they were going to win over the hometown team....they all laughed and said “Noooo” because ya know.....it’s Lions country ‘round here. HA! Eat that! Cowboys fan until I die! 🤗

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Sometimes you just have to....​

I bought myself 3 pairs of new blue jeans today, ALL a size smaller than usual! AND a new pair of shoes! Not my usual Sketchers, also not my usual black color! -gasp-

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Note to self:

When you take food out of the oven and just shove a bite in your mouth, you fat hungry ass, ITS HOT!

😂😂😂

Yes, that’s the level of my dumbassery today. You’re welcome.

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
That moment you stay up past your bedtime, binge watching The Curse of Oak Island to catch up on the new season. Heh. Not sorry!

OP
PhoenixRising82

PhoenixRising82

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Well on the upside, I don’t have to work 24 hours straight starting tomorrow. Still gotta work that back to back double though, still gonna be a bit brutal. Oi vey!

But woke up from a nap with my kitty still by myself. Bonus! Heh

Top Bottom