The Dark Souls of Request Threads.

synthpop

Super-Earth
Hey hey, synthpop here; today we're looking at Dark Souls (Blue Moon). Current cravings are gonna be listed in bold right after this (though obviously you can still message me about other shit); my main focus is smut. right now. Though I'm alright with writing as any gender and I'm comfortable with playing as any gender; preference for me is going to be girls. Forewarning that I'm very dicksexual and most of the time yuri isn't going to be a big craving of mine.

As for characters I play? Big list, honestly it's usually just character preference or flavor of the month; I'm not going to always say yes but choose one that picks your fancy and I may say yes. Here's a general guideline of what I link in terms of kinks and settings; expect a lot of raunchy hentai esque writing. As a general rule of thumb, semi-para is the best; I believe strictly over quality over quantity--I've tried multi-para and it isn't for me.

The big craving I'd love to do right now is some anthro Dragon dude cucking some limp dicked husband of his fertile wife, me playing as the latter.

PM'ing me on Discord is the best method for contacting me; @ Lin#2456--you can send me a message from the Bluemoon channel or get at me directly. I usually prefer RPing on Discord rather then PM's given my schedule.

I'm very open, beyond listed cravings I'm malleable with practically whatever's in the RP. Let's Rise Up Together, Gaymers.

Back
Top Bottom