Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Come and love me!

Hello ladies! Aurelia here >^_^<

I will warn you all now, I fail at coding, so ignore the messy messy threads. ^_^;

First, a little about me. I am 27 (almost 28) and live with friends in EST time zone. I am female in real life and prefer to RP against other females, though I do enjoy playing a futa as well but don't ever play against one. Basically if my partner has a penis, I am out. Sorry guys, nothing personal I like you all as people, just not for sex. Hell, my roommate who brought me here is male and awesome as fuck! Still don't want to see him naked though.

That said, on to more RP related stuff! I don't normally do pre-determined plots or pairings to be perfectly honest, but I do have a few plot ideas that I can put down to jog some interest. Really I am putting this up to get others to come to me with something if we share kinks. I enjoy some weird kinks and am not huge on BDSM which leaves me cruising around a lot looking for a good matching partner. (I will do so shortly, but as I am new I can't PM yet. :( ) I prefer to play switch or submissive no matter if I am futa or normal female, so please don't come asking me to dom you constantly. Not my thing babe, sorry.

Also- F-LIST!

All of these roles I can play as a normal girl or one with an extra surprise up her skirt! ;)

1) New sisters (closed)
Our character's parents have just married after many years of being a single parent and now the daughters are meeting each other for the first time. The new house they are moving into has a huge finished basement that is pretty much an apartment all on its own which both girls were informed they would be sharing. Two beds set up, one bathroom to share, a couch and TV, even a small kitchen was installed there. Ages can be from seniors in high school to just out of college and looking for jobs at home still. Can go many different directions with this, so bring me ideas!

2) New girl at work
My char is just out of college and got hired on to the company you work at as a new photographer. Your char can be my char's boss, a model she had to shoot, a normal co-worker, or maybe even a competing new hire fighting for that next promotion!

3) Cruise ship mix-up
Our characters go on a cruise, finally getting away from life only to find out their room was double booked! It was with another woman so normally that wouldn't be a problem, but the room was only a single cabin and had barely enough room for one person let alone two. Unfortunately the whole cruise is booked up and no other rooms are available, but the cruise line offered to let both women have refunds and full access to every feature of the ship if they go along with it and not raise a fuss.

That about wraps up all of my ideas off the top of my head. >^_^<
Feel free to bring me any of your own ideas and I will be updating this as I get new ones myself.

Current cravings:
Watersports/wetting
Foot Fetish
Dressing up

(Note that these are not needed in the RP, just something I would really really want to get in if I can!)

Lastly, please PM me and do not leave comments on the thread. I will do my RP's via PM or Email as well, Hangouts is also a viable option, but no threads or discord.
Thanks, hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:
Bump <3
[automerge]1560118400[/automerge]
Need some good fun ladies! >^_^<

Last edited:
Once more, with feeling! Please give me your ideas and what you like when messaging me please ^_^

Back
Top Bottom