We're going on an adventure! Mage in training seeking traveling companion.

Do you like the post font color?

• Don't care, I'm just here for smut.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't like it, hard to read, hard to see, makes me question my sexuality.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SoftWhispers

Good Ideas and Bad Intentions
Hello everyone! I’m back looking for a partner or two for another idea that sounded fun.

This would take place in a high fantasy setting, everything from goblins and bandits, to demons and dragons.

TLDR further down if you’re just browsing.

-----------------
Magic - the radiant force arcane incarnate, potent and wild able to shape the face of nations, turn the tides of war, raise kingdoms and fell them alike. Magic is a force of unmatched power, destruction unlike any can imagine, and ability greater than comprehension, the greatest mages able to turn a battlefield into a swathe of burning ground and melting steel, the most disciplined healers able to turn aside dire wounds, there are even rumors of mages and wizards who can enslave others to their will, bend the rules of space and time, and even stave off death itself.

All of the greatest mages in the human kingdoms learned their ability in The Capital, the central human kingdom, with its magnificent walls and awe inspiring ivory towers, the casters within honing their abilities, training the words of Magika, and practicing their craft in the hopes of becoming well respected court magi. While magic is a known force tales and rumors echoing from lands far and wide of its effects, only a select few are able to wield its gifts, those chosen to be linked to the arcane are known as Censers, ones that bend the natural forces of arcana to their will. Most Censers are naturally gifted by bloodline, however the gift occasionally manifests elsewhere, in the breast of commoners, and those that discover their ability seek out the capital in the hopes of becoming greater than they could have ever dreamed.
-----------------

This story begins far from the high towers of the capital, in a simple farming town. MC is a typical daughter of a farming family, chores under the lazy sun taking up her days, reading books of adventure and whimsy, dreaming of something exciting, and each day slipping into bed with sore arms and sunburns from a simple life. Until one day, my gift manifests, a moment of frustration leaving a scorching fire that nearly burns down the family barn, speaking with the local apothecary and former magister confirms, I, am a Censer.

Naturally as those before me, my parents prepare to send me to the capital, to train my gifts, but there are hundreds of miles between the quaint farming town, and the center of human power, with fields, forests, mountains, any number of obstacles along the way, dangers of brigadiers along the road, wild animals, and much more potent threats loom over a naive young magi in training, and that’s where YOU come in!

YC would act as somewhat of a guardian, encountering the simple wagon carrying me to the closest larger settlement, when it is beset by tragedy and plucking me from the jaws of death. Now, either due to desire for reward, mutual company, or some other driving force, you accompany me on my journey toward the capital, keeping one another from harm, teaching me the hardships of the world, and growing closer under the dark star filled nights around the campfire.

So, that’s the gist of it, I’m looking for a bodyguard and traveling companion to help my naive little mage toward her destiny. This would be a world building type of RP with travel and exploration, encounters with creatures ranging from devious and deadly, to sexual and smutty.

I would like this to be a more story driven RP, so if you’re looking for constant smut, probably won’t be your thing, don’t get me wrong there will be sex, just probably more of a 70/30 split.

I am looking for a partner who is literate and able to assist with world building and encounter planning, I don’t want either of us to act as GM, so don’t expect to be brought on a sight seeing tour of just my ideas, and I won’t expect the same from you.

Would prefer a partner playing an older (MC would be 16-18 depending on preference.) larger sized male (or futa could be super fun!) and prefer YC to be a non spell caster for a sword and spell type partnership, race/species can definitely vary as this is fantasy so anything can be considered. An honorable night who truly wishes to protect this girl, maybe a rogue only looking for repayment once she's a respected mage, or something more beastial more interested in someone to fetch their water, cook their meat, and suck their cock as they travel. Hit me with whatever you like!

My kinks are very versatile, usual hard pass for bathroom stuff, heavy gore, vore, etc... I’m usually very accommodating so if there’s something specific you like, just ask.

TLDR: My character find's out she's magic sensitive and is traveling to the capital city to learn training, encounters YC who travels with her, acting as a bodyguard, mentor, companion, lover or w/e else sounds fun while we roam through a world of dangers both mundane and fantastic.

TLDR extreme: Yer a wizard, Harry. -> pass go, collect 200 magics, go straight to capital with friendo.

My spots are still limited so don't rush to be the first one in my inbox, take your time and put your best foot forward, just PM'ing me with 'hey im interested' probably won't get very far, tell me about your character, their race, species, physique, attitude, fighting style, etc... In fact! let's make this fun, id love to see reply's as if you were applying as a bodyguard or adventurer, inspiration images or face claims are always bonus points. (I have a faceclaim ready for MC but it can be altered if need be.) Let me know any ideas you would like creatures you want to lay/slay and kinks you might enjoy.

Ciao for now!

Back
Top Bottom