Fx Any Tentacles, furries, dragons, werewolves and more!

Currently OPEN to new roleplays!

Hey everyone! I thought I'd throw myself out there and see if any of you talented writers are interested in having some fun!
I'm fairly laid back, so if you're a busy person that's really no problem at all! I prefer to operate on a reply-when-you-can philosophy. If you need to go you need to go, that's totally fine. If you want to come back and continue a year later, also fine! Though for those of you to whom the experience of being ghosted is akin to having a semi-defrosted hot dog forced through your spleen, I will try my best to make an effort to let you know what is happening in my life and when I might realistically be able to get back to you.

I do enjoy banter and intelligent conversation. Equally, if you have some dumb pick-up lines you'd like to share, I'll probably crack a smile. I think what I'm trying to get at here is that the more awesome you appear to be, the more you'll have me waiting on your next replies like a Pomeranian on psychedelics.

While this thread may start off small, I expect I'll be dumping any intriguing plot ideas or new fandoms I'm into every now and again so eventually it may look like some of the impressive encyclopaedias of roleplaying fun that some of the rest of you have cultivated. For now though, let us not delay any longer!

Things I'm craving will have a * next to them!

(More coming soon! Watch this space!)

The Deep Blue | F x Fu/M | Probably short
MC, a deep-sea freediver, has an encounter she'll never forget with a creature of the deep while looking for her lost bracelet. Can involve breathplay / sharing of oxygen etc.

Twins | F x F x Any | Probably short | CLOSED
YC finally gets lucky with their girlfriend, only to find they've been dating two identical twins the entire time. Can be set in a wide variety of settings.

The Dragon/ess | F x Fu/M | Probably short
MC encounters a strong and powerful anthro dragon deity with glowing blue semen that transforms those who receive it into anthro dragon queens capable of bearing their children, probably more of a kinky one.

The Tribes | Many x Any | Longer
In the near future mankind discovers a new planet, christened Osiris, with a diverse variety of flora and fauna the likes of which have never been seen before. This includes intelligent, humanoid life in the form of tribes scattered across the globe. It is the wish of the government of the United States of Europe to send a team to Osiris in the hopes of finding new materials they can use in their fight against the Asian Federation. YC is part of this team as one of the "Diplomats," one of the drivers of genetically engineered bodies of the local tribes through a cranial link. Their job is to ensure the research goes smoothly by keeping the team on good terms with the locals. On a hostile alien planet, however, this is far easier said than done.

*The Unwelcome Suitor | F x Fu/M | Longer
When a monster saves a prince(ess) from the bandits that ambush their carriage, the two fall madly in love. The young royal insists that the monster returns to their kingdom with them, and after much toil (with the guards slain and carriage destroyed), they arrive. Only, the monarch-to-be's parents aren't too happy about this new relationship. Would probably be more light-hearted as the monster adapts to a royal lifestyle, with plenty of opportunity for comedy.

(Roles I want to play are bolded)
Ascending god/dess x Servant
Beast tamer
x Beast
Alien hunter x Alien
Party animal x Bookworm
Monster girl
x Adventurer
Werewolf x Victim

Pokemon
Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Characters I'd Like to Play:
View: https://imgur.com/a/W2sYDO8

Characters I'd like to Play Against:
View: https://imgur.com/a/GP7IB5z

Both WIPs! Check back soon for more!

Excessive cum / Cumbath
Knotting
Transformation
Gender swap
Stomach / Throat bulge
Impregnation / Oviposition
Large cocks
Exotic cocks
Tentacles
Breath play
Lotion / Oils / Slime
Non-con
Corruption
Furries
Scalies (Particularly sharks and dragons)
Water
Plants
Muscular males / NBs
Flexible females / NBs
Inflation
All the way through

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope you have a great day! :heart:

Last edited:
First bump! The first cast of the net got quite a haul. If you messaged me about a previous roleplay and didn't get a reply, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm not interested! Fire again if you're still up for some fun!

Back
Top Bottom