Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fun times all around!

Luna Tails

Moon
Hello!

I'm excited to say that this is my first request thread on this site, after a brief hiatus, so excuse any bugs! I promise, they will be ironed out.

What I am looking for in a partner:
-18+, as I am 21+
-Decent grammar and punctuation. I get it, we all make mistakes, so I'm not asking for perfection.
-Someone who is willing to do a mix of detail and fade to black.
-Understand that I am a mother and wife, so my schedule can be a bit haphazard.

What you can expect from me:
-Decent grammar and punctuation. Trust me, I'm not perfect, either!
-Responses as soon as I'm able. As late as two days. If I'm gone longer, don't be afraid to give me a poke!
-Understanding that you have a life of your own and work responses around your schedule.

Warning - F-list : Non-con, rape, violence, and other extremes aren't kinks as much as they are details that I like to include as secondary action. More to give the main characters something to build on.

Now, onto the plots and pairings.

Plots:
My character is a few short days from turning 18, but the abuse she suffers at the man she thinks is her father is too much to bear, so she runs away. Your character is the Vice President of the local 1% motorcycle club, which is also a pack of werewolves. He finds her near-frozen on the side of the road. What she doesn't know is that her real father is the President and alpha, and that she is a werewolf as well.

My character is the daughter of a retired Marine Corps Master Sergeant, who has taken her to the military ball since she was 14. Your character is an up-and-coming officer who finally attends the ball the same year she turns 18. Her father introduces the two and sparks fly.

My character has lived in the area her entire life, as a member of one of the founding families. Her one secret is that she has always had the innate ability to understand animals and heal plant life. This is due to her fae lineage. One day, she meets your character; a traveling performer that juggles fire. Will the two spark a friendship that makes him stay or her follow him?

Pairings (my role will be first, and younger or same age):

Stepdaughter x Stepfather
Stepsister x Stepbrother
Student x Teacher
Secretary x boss
Popular girl x Loner
Unpopular/new girl x Jock
Babysitter x Single dad

Princess x Knight/Magician
Fae noblewoman x Knight
Peasant x Prince
Noblewoman x Bandit/Pirate

Disclaimer - All characters I play will be original, unless stated otherwise. Canons are listed by craving level, from most to least.

MCU:
Loki
Bucky Barnes
Captain America
T'challa
Pietro Maximoff
Stephen Strange
OC

LotR/The Hobbit:
Thranduil
Legolas
Bain
Bofur
Thorin Oakenshield
OC

Disney Descendants:
Harry Hook
Jay
Gil
Chad
OC

Tin Man: I will play DG for all pairings
Wyatt Caine
Glitch
Jebb Caine
OC

Any mix of werewolves, vampires, or any supernatural creature can be applied to these pairings! So, shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom