Fx Male ♔ Tin's Search for Literate Roleplays ♔

(Under HEAVY construction)

♔ Hello! ♔

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread!

As the title suggests, I am currently on the hunt for a literate roleplay partner. Someone who enjoys exploring the intricacies of a plot before diving straight in, because frankly, that's what makes a roleplay attractive. Consider it a form of foreplay, perhaps.

I do primarily play female characters, but I am not looking for a "traditional" scenario where the female is always subservient to the male. I don't appreciate plots which are purely slave x master. That being said, the main pairings I would like to focus on are MxF and MxM. FxF is not currently something I am experienced with, since I haven't had a lot of success in this area in the past. Perhaps if the right partner came along and inspired me with an interesting plot, they could convince me to branch out again. Doubling is fine as well, and I like to think I can play any character you request!

When it comes to smut, I lean towards a 30/70 or 40/60 smut to plot ratio. Kinks and some fetishes are always welcome. However, we can always discuss what we're comfortable with during the plotting process. I don't consider myself a 'vanilla' roleplayer, but I can be adamant when my partner's preferences are wildly different from mine. As long as you don't cross any boundaries I establish, then we shouldn't have any problems.

I tend to write approximately 3 sturdy paragraphs, sometimes more. I value detail above everything else. Reading about what a character is thinking and feeling is what pulls me into a roleplay and keeps me hooked. I also prefer to roleplay on threads or through PMs - discord is more of a last resort.

And with all of that being said, we can move onto greener pastures.

♔♔♔

About my RP habits:

• Looking for MxF or MxM (I play the female)
  • Mainly a switch
  • 30/70 smut - plot ratio (this varies)
  • 3 full, detailed paragraphs average (sometimes more, depending on the plot)
  • Third person only
  • Literate to advanced
  • Doubling up is welcome
  • I try and reply IC every few days, at least once a week (depending on length/detail of posts)
    • For OOC, I can be incredibly slow, especially with small talk. Sorry in advance

♔♔♔

For plots, I'm happy to come up with something completely new if you'd prefer, or we could try and splice together some of my pre-made plots to make something more interesting. I'm not the best with mapping out entire stories alone - I need someone to bounce ideas off of, so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Original plot ideas (more thoughts than anything else - I prefer to discuss full plots with my partners, but hopefully this will give you a taste of what I'm after):

• Psychiatrist/Doctor x Any - I'm craving something focused on the unconventional - specifically surrounding the mind, perhaps a simple psychiatrist x patient plot, but with a brilliant and sadistic twist. Any people willing to brainstorm this are much appreciated.
  • Death x Victim - I'm obsessed with death at the moment, and the sort of weird stalkerish relationship that a personification of death might have with one of their victims - this could either be creepy, or melancholic, depending on what we're after.
  • Dystopian Pairings - Dystopian novels are a guilty pleasure of mine, especially 1984. Original, I know. I’d also be willing to explore a society with a utopian facade, since utopia is pretty much a paradox already.
    • Dystopia could link in really well with literally any other plot I have here. Maybe gangs run the city more than the actual government? Maybe a Supervillain succeeded in their plan for world domination? Let's discuss this.
  • Ghost/Demon x Any- The paranormal is always interesting. It could also add a certain unrealistic flair to a relationship - possession as a concept is something I'd like to delve into, as long as we can find a way to avoid god-modding. Please keep in mind that I’m not interested in purely smut plots - summoning a demon just for sex is kinda boring.
    • I want to combine this with something psychological. Finding some kind of twisted, hidden meaning behind supernatural occurences, rather than immediately blaming 'demons' or 'ghosts'. Perhaps a physical manifestation of someone's sins?
  • Mafia/Detective x Any - I'm such a sucker for anything focused around good/evil, and I think the whole mafia shindig would be amazing to explore, especially with all the moral conflict and such. Bonus points if we can somehow pair a detective with a gang member/femme fatale, because although it's cliche, it's popular for a reason.
  • Freudian Pairings - I'm tempted to delve into Freud's id/ego/superego theory with different characters, canon/original or otherwise. I think it could be fascinating.
  • Superhero x Villain/ess - I'm a DC fan, having been converted a few years ago thanks to our Lord and Saviour, the Joker (I prefer Scarecrow now but let's keep quiet about that). As a result, superheroes intrigue me. There are so many different scenarios that can unfold regarding characters who have two different identities - it's the best kind of madness.
  • Any peculiar combinations of the plots above are most welcome - I'd love to see what people think about my own interests, especially if they incorporate their own ideas and fantasies in some way. Although, I suggest reading my preferences beforehand. Feel free to propose anything you fancy and I'll give my honest opinion (please don’t just tell me to look at your thread, I most certainly won’t).

Fandom plot ideas (doubling up is totally welcome):

• Peaky Blinders - The recent (not so recent) 'Leafy Blinders' ad that surfaced on YouTube disgusted me so much that I want to cleanse my pallet with some writing. Anyone who wants to delve into Birmingham's murky corners should definitely come and see me about it. I have various ideas, but they're not necessarily developed. (not currently accepting)
  • Arkham Knight - I have a few plots in mind regarding the Arkham Knight game, since I'm currently doing an art project based on it (pretentious me, back at it again), focusing specifically on some of the villains. Only the fearless and flexible may apply. (Arkham Asylum/City fans are also welcome).
    • More of a general DC lean, but I've noticed that a lot of comic book characters aren't really used to their full potential in roleplays. I'd like something where we both take the time to really understand the characters we're playing as, with all their wonderful quirks and personality traits, and especially their abilities.
  • Star Wars - I'm very temperamental about this, but since I'm one of those people who actually like all the films (though some are more flawed than others), I thought I might as well put it down as an interest.
    • Fallen Order was pretty good as well. *cough* Jerome *cough*
  • Red Dead Redemption - I went through a phase of playing RDR2 all the way through the winter last year as a comfort-thing, and now that Christmas is approaching again, my craving for Western outlaws has returned. Now all I need is a new supply of hot chocolate, so the nostalgia can really hit me hard. (not currently accepting)
  • DC/Marvel - Marvel is something I'm extremely familiar with, although I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, unfortunately. Some amalgamate of Marvel and DC could work well though, since I'd happily play a Marvel character in exchange for a DC character.
    • The main exception I have for Marvel is 'Into the Spiderverse' - I'm such a sucker for the art style, and since it isn't involved in the MCU shenanigans, I'm a lot more interested in it.

♔♔♔

My hard limits are:

Pedophilia (characters must be 18+)
Furries
Vampires/Werewolves/Shapeshifters
Toilet play/Watersports
Growth/Inflation
Unrealistic sizes

Adultery
Harems (poly is fine)

My favourite kinks are (see my F-List for more info):

BDSM
Switching
Rough sex
Biting
Hands (not necessarily sexual)
Intelligent characters

Age gaps
Hypnosis/Aphrodisiacs/Drug-use (no 'magically horny' shit though - realism is key - only exception is Poison Ivy because she's my darling)
Prey/Predator
Aftercare

♔♔♔

Hopefully that wraps things up. If you have any questions or would like to request a roleplay, then please message me. I'll be sure to reply as soon as I can!

Tin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom