Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Red Light District

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

Supernova
Although it wasn't much, Luna had taken up territory in Bluemoon with the snap of her fingers. The woman who had controlled the area had come down with some mysterious illness and willed her place to Luna in exchange for an Antidote. However, it was too late. Luna was aware that she had to introduce herself soon, but she was procrastinating as usual. Besides, there was an odd aura that threatened to match hers somewhere around this place. Or perhaps auras. "This will be amusing." She said, grinning.

~Lovely name and place to start.~

Koishi stood onto of a lookout tower in teh Territory of Bluemoon. Watching around for anything he deemed evil. When the word of a owner dieing because of a late exhange he smirked. Evil at it's finest. Dropping form the tower he hit the ground with a light thud. His sword barely touching the ground. The golden and blue rob he wore came down to rest gently against him. "Let's see what where would be the best chance to confront it."

((Thanks. <3))

Luna had already seen the pathetic excuses for prostitutes in her brothel, so she decided to take to the rooftops to see how much her area extended. "Mm..pathetic. I need more territory. Where could I find more without working too hard to get it?" She asked herself. She could feel a strong aura headed towards her but simply ignored it.

"Ice shower."Koishi spoke as the sky grew blacker blocking out the stars and the air grew cold. "This place will be destroyed to pave way for a more good approach."He said as Koishi worked his spell. He was trying to force whoever ruled out and stop him. But that would take some work. After all it was one person."Let go the heavens of ice and rain."He said as it started to pour rain ice cold rain. The ice would take awhile to form but till then he could go and search.

Luna hadn't felt the cold air but she did see the aura overhead. "Childs play..." She said, pulling out a card. "Come out, Sol." Luna said and the card turned into a man. "What can I do for you, mistress?" Sol asked. "I need you to blow this dreadful cold front away. Here, use this." Luna provided him with her flute that amplified ones power tenfold. "Right away." He began playing a nocturne, and the wind picked up drastically. All of the districts inhabiters headed in doors.

"So they think wind against me will work?"He asked as he laughed."Wind only adds freezing wind and when that happens it makes it best for cutting those who aren't protected even the more fun."He said as he took off into the air towards the wind. He knew that the other would know he was on his way. "Golden Retribution is what I yern for."He chuckled as his blade started to glow like a golden sun.

The wind didnâ??t dissipate the storm, but it did move the clouds away. Luna could care less one way or another. It seemed they were the only ones unaffected by the temperature. And the ice didnâ??t touch them. It more or less melted before getting within ten feet of them. The new form she had taken on was fire attribute, and that blended in perfectly with her natural darkness attribute.

â??It will be gone in a few minutes my mistress.â? Sol said, giving her back the flute. She smiled. â??I see. I was hoping it would be a little faster.â? Luna simply said, dismissing him. He turned back into his previous form as a simple card, and Luna tucked him away in her dimensional pocket. â??Some..seeker of justice.â? She said with a smile, already knowing what this person was coming for.

As he saw the figure he grabbed the hilt of his sword and swung it straight at her a golden slice left the blade and traveled right for her. Even if she blocked it part of it would go past her and slice whatever was in it's path till it could have no more light."Storms never stay gone for long."He said.

His hand formed what looked like shards and soon arrow like ice was towering towards her in a wall. He typically used these attacks to judge how strong his opponent was if they lived through it then he knew that he had a fight on his hands.

The blade of energy seemed to go right through her and the second assault hit her as well, and then she disappeared. A whistle came from behind him. "You really did my after image in. Why are you attacking me? Is this because I didn't introduce myself? I was getting ready to, actually. Not to you, of course. You're not Trygon." Luna folded her arms, now looking quite annoyed. "I didn't kill the previous owner. She took the antidote after it was too late."

He looked displeased with the destruction behind the after image. Hearing her voice behind him he turned on a dime. And glared at the girl. "Formalities is not something i share."He said as he held the blade in a downward position with the blade facing Luna.. "I do hope you can keep running cause I won't stop."He said."Oh I have my reasons to kill...I just see no need to tell you."He said as the blade flashed blue.

A lone man in a black trenchcoat, hands in his pockets, sunglasses on his nose, walks silently in the streets of the Red Light District. There was a certain time when a man felt needs and today was one of those times.

He approached the brothel and saw two people talking. He stopped, hesitating. It seemed like they were fighting. He shook it off and continued on to the brothel.

Luna, who had abandoned the fight, saw the man approach. "Hmm..What brings you here, good sir?" She asked, stepping out of the shadows to reveal herself. She had assumed he knew about her presence as any good warrior would, even if they came because they had *ahem* needs. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm the owner of this territory. I could show you around?"

The man smiled at the girl, glancing at her hand on his shoulder.

"So you own this place?" he said, nodding. "Do show me around, miss."

He looked at her, top to bottom. A grin crept across his face. He put his arm gently around her waist as she led him off.

"Call me Max," he said. "And you are?"

"My name is Luna," She said with a smirk as she felt him wrap his arm around her waist. "I do own the place..though it is more of a chore, really. Cleaning and feeding after the women and such. Such a pain." She began to show him around the area, smiling all the while. And finally they reached the main attraction.

'And here's the brothel...I'm sure that's what you were looking for, right?"

"Yeah, thanks," he says, slipping his arm away from her and walking away. However, he stops short and goes back to her.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you had a really rough day," he said, putting both his arms around her waist and pulling her close. "I'm pretty sure you could use a drink to... relax, you know. You mind joining me?"

Luna pondered a bit. She liked drinking, and she had not had a drinking buddy in years. Well, she had Sol, but he was no fun. "Alright then. You treating?" She smirked. She owned the place, but she still wanted him to pay for her anyway. She was half joking though. Half. Besides, he was very attractive, and if it ended in them being together for the night, she wouldn't regret it. She had lived for so many years that one night stands were not a problem for her.

"Sure," he said, grinning broadly, leading her inside. He didn't care that he had to buy a drink for the owner of the whole place. She was worth it anyway.

"Anything specific you'd like to drink, hun?" he asked, as he sat down at the bar. "I'll have a scotch, no ice," he said to the barman.

He turned to Luna. "So how long have you owned this place? Looks like business is doing pretty good."

The barman knew what to get her. "I've owned it for quite sometime. Though I'm not familiar with anything outside this place. I tend to stick to my own territory." She said with a sheepish smile. As the man returned, he gave Max his drink and then set down a glass of wine in front of Luna. She didn't normally drink because her body wasn't good at handling alcohol. "Though this city is rather nice. I would love to come outside this area one day."

"Well, you better watch yourself," he said. "That's why I carry these."

He pulls back his trenchcoat, revealing a gun and a sword. After he closes it, he smiles at her.

"But what am I saying? You're obviously the kind of girl who can take care of herself."

He sips downs his drink and orders one more.

"So..." he motions to the scantily clad girls around the room "How do you keep this place... civilized? I mean I'm pretty sure there's always the drunk guy, the arrogant perv, and the masochistic customer."

He grins.

"Do you kill 'em yourself?" he says, winking at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom