Fx Any Young innocent - to MILF - in Trouble. Space Adventures, WW2, Ancient Rome

gonz

Reliever of your pain
:) I have some settings/characters in mind. In all of this I can do both roles (as this is F x Any feel free to option for your personal ideas of genders and who-is-who, or you may have a look to my Request thread (mc being a male)

Adventure in Space

I would like to do this old story of female astronaut ( Barbarella style for example, or a startrek heroine, or ... ) against an alien monster ( will we have tentakles or such? or a pussy face-hugger? ). Or a (female) human hero/heroine against an alien worrior, maybe a klingon or such. Did I tell that I also love seven-of-nine or Sigourney Weaver from "Alien" ? It may - if you like these kinks - end up in a game of latex or rubber mumification... or sex traps, weird devices, humans being guinea-pigs for the "others", or simply an interrogation scene when Ltn. Uhura comes in the hands of an unfriendly klingon worrior ( or female interrogatrix)....

So many option. I am _not_ with starwars.

Berlin, 1941. Secret Service Officer x young female helper of army or secret police.

Preface: Ok, here we go. If you like we can also put this scenario to each "time of darkness" and maybe any place of the world, if so, exchange "Nazi" or "Gestapo" with "Security Police" or "Helper" with WASP or whatever. With the given time/location I am safe with ranks and locations down here in Germany, if we go for other times/countries it will be more mixing up with fantasy ( but also a bad nazi vs innocent maiden fantasy may be fun). Keep in mind: this is _not_ a Ubermensch vs. Jew story, and may end up in a dark dungeon of gestapo or camp, but _not_ in a death camp. ( I am NO Nazi for myself ).

As the story goes:
Times are shiny for the bad bad government, war is like a game, far far away from the boarders of the "Reich". A young maiden is hired by an organisation for female helpers of army ( or airforce or police or...).

She is "innocent" also in her thoughts about politics, she is excited with (black) uniforms and marching feet, and maybe she also got aroused when she is given power and a future. Maybe she is doing her duty as a telephonist or coder at an hidden facility of the army or the security police headquarters, or working in a secret factory for weapons, or.... what we have in shelf for her. She has a lot of female mates, and she is up for fun ( in these years Berlin is still a place of ... adventures ).

He is an elder officer of police or army. He is either her boss with the job, or he is assigned to the unit she is working for as a security officer. Maybe he is impressed by her and/or would like to have some fun, or he really falls in love with her. But she is not willing ( or flirting and... ) and another aspect comes up: she is suspected to be a spy or to do acts of sabotage. Maybe she is only at the wrong place at the wrong time, or she has friends using her without her knowledge. May it be as it is... she is arrested and... of course HE is the one to lead the interrogations / responsible for her fate / a watcher when the bad guys start to do her work on her.

Limits everything is possible here, but nothing a must have. Bad endings are ok, but also romance or happy endings.

Themes I would include (if you are with it) (not only to talk about kinks): A lot of flirting, maybe lesbian scenes, dancing, visits at "kinky" bars and clubs. We can then go for - humilation/in public, handcuffs, dark dungeons, interrogation scenes, maybe ( done or menaced ) torture ( electro, whipping, if we want to go hard ), isolation. As we want to go short, we can put our focus either on the romantic startup, or more on the dark part of her fate and maybe his inner conflict being her lover and her inquisitor at the same time.

Rome, time of the emporer Claudius. Vestalia x rich decadent aristocratics

I mentioned a vestalia, as these priestresses are devoted to be virgins, but also playing roles of rank in society and given some rights normally reserved for men. For example they are attended by a lictor, showing the signs of her rank. ( a similar story may be build up around a female person of a high rank in a clerical order, maybe an abbess, in medieval or early modern times, in German a "Fürst-Äbtissin". I do not know the proper English translation)

My idea now is that such a "noble" female may have also her fun with the great pleasures of Roman times, being an aroused "innocent" watcher of for example gladiator games or scenes of death and torture in the arena. She is accompanied by persons of her family, maybe nephew or unkle, or also aunts or sister or whatever, aristocrathic persons of an wretched naughty lifestyle. Or she is invited by the emporer himself to watch the games from his loge at the circus maximus - an invitation she cannot refuse. While the games role on in the arena, her inner inclination is more and more taking over and at the end... who knows. Keep in mind that a vestalia, going to lose her innocence, may be sentenced to a horrible fate of execution by buried alive....

Last edited:
Simply BUMP and - another plot I have in mind. A simple story. With so many options.

In his basement

I know that this is a little special, but I would also like to do a RP where mc - maybe a young girl, or also an experienced, elder woman, comes in the hands of an abductor, without any chance to act or decide, only to react. He ( or... she, if you love to make her a woman ) is somehow getting control, and she ends up in his basement ( or any other place of prison ). It is only both of them, face to face. You can include all your dark fantasies, she is simply your toy. There is no need for a "happy end", no problem if you kill her, sell her out, lock her up and throw the key away. Maybe you like to include heavy bondage, sadistic games of torture, humilation, bimbofication, forced dressing, mind control by drugs or what ever. It depends on you or your character. The thrill for me will be, that she somehow ( from the beginning or later on, when she is "finished", starts to enjoy what happens to her and got her sexual pleasure from pain and submission. She also may fall in love to her torturer ( and he may... play games of tease and denie ).

Last edited:
Ok, I can go for some details :)
Why Barbarella?

First - she is simply sexy and has just the forms I really love with a woman.
Second - she is strong, and at the same time she is somehow a DID and somehow a little masochistic painslut :) I am sure...
Third - the expression of her face when she is ... satisfied.

I have to add the classical ( or... my favorite ) clip - showing her in some weird kind of erotic torture-machine. Death by sexual overload * smile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom