Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kurise's Fun Corner! ~ "Weird flex but okay" ed.

Kurise

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Heyo, everyone! I'm Kurise, also known as Kurise, and after losing my old request thread under a sea of dust and other requests I wanted to try my hand again at, y'know, trying to set up my RPs rather than looking around and passively hoping someone's had my same intuition but in the opposite role.

For the record, I'm a huge sub who can play both guys and girls with utmost accuracy to the chosen character (or at least that's what I aim for!) and loves some extremely kinky and depraved things, so if you believe we'd click well together, don't be shy! The only things I won't never, ever do are scat, farts and anything involving morbid amounts of fat: anything else can and will at least be considered. I may not seem one for talking, but trust me - if you wanna talk about the latest animu or mango I'll probably open up further than simply setting up a roleplay and then, well... duh, playing it.

So, what's this thread for? This is an eternal work in progress for my various and miscellaneous requests: anything that comes to mind will be at least temporarily displayed here... maybe. If I remember this thread even exists, that is. Anyone is welcome to hit me up, no matter irl gender, although of course, depending on the scenario I'll be a little stricter when it comes to the characters. I prefer RPing through PMs rather than threads, although it's not a hard preference, and I enjoy thoroughly discussing our ideas while also leaving some room for surprises. Who doesn't love surprises?

So, without further ado, let us jump to the fun stuff! Note that I'm interesting in playing as the underlined character.

Sin Hunters - Original idea, sub half-succubus x mostly dom multiple female and futa characters (CRAVING!)

Y'all've got the wrong idea about Hell, seriously! Demons aren't the unruly, wicked and corrupt beings that you're thinking of. On the contrary, they're quite the organized, civilized bunch: they all live in an expansive underground metropolis known as Hell City, making a living by harmlessly harvesting humanity's sins through temptation and vices. Seven corporations control this business that keeps demonkind united and well, each one harvesting one of the seven capital sins, and among them the most influential of all has to be the Lust Inc. that controls all harvesting of the sin of... well, lust.
It is divided in multiple departments: from incorporeal spirits who tempt young men into masturbating to kinky hentai to succubi that visit unwitting prey during the night (think of it as a mercenary job, with demons as hitmen who are given targets, but nobody is killed and everyone gets great sex!), it's actually a surprisingly well-organized and regulated business: lawfully evil, if you ask. It fetches a good pay, if only because all a sex demon needs to live is lust and they get a surplus of it by simply doing their job... and there's never a shortage of it, so getting employment's as easy as striking a contract. If you're a human, that is: born a succubus, it's only natural you're going to work there.

Enter my character: puberty has been far too kind to this rebellious girl, who's never quite felt like she could fit anywhere in human society. Well, that's because she's got the blood of a succubus, and finally she's old enough to awaken her potential. Her body quickly grows to be quite pretty and voluptuous, pretty much built for sex one could say, she gets a pair of cute horns and a pointy tail... and in no time at all, she's whisked away from human society to Hell City. Her mother, current CEO of Lust Inc, was a legendary agent who fucked all kinds of important targets and set quite the gold standard in how to be succubus... and the daughter, expected to follow in her footsteps, is assigned to the Futanari Department: an elite force of expert succubi who seek out futanari (known for their huge cocks, hot bodies, and massive sexual appetite!) to seduce and fuck with. Sounds fun, right?
There's only one little, insignificant problem to deal with: she doesn't want to. But between the iron grip her demonic mother holds over her, the expectations infernal society has of her, and her own urges as a half-succubus... she'll get fucked. A lot. And while she may never come to enjoy it, she'll be living the life of a succubus whether she wants it or not.

So, what I'm looking for is for a story with a light-hearted feel halfway between that of an anime and a comedic spy movie... and sex. Lots of it. Some fetishes I'd like to see would be cock and cum addiction, being stuck in walls, humiliation, yuri, futa on female, with my characters always as the sub for one reason or another. I'd like to play this as a full, long-term plot, starting with the aforementioned story and then moving on to my character's missions, and the free time she spends in Hell City, the gayest city of the afterlife. There are two characters I'd like you to play:
- MC's milfy succubus mother and CEO of Lust Inc. Think of her as an abusive mother in the vein of Lusamine or Ragyou Kiryuin who knows well MC doesn't like the succubus life, but is a huge sadist and forces her into it. And since succubi are magical beings, and she's the one who gave birth to her, she has full power over my character. I'm talking like, full omnipotency, and she'll use it in order to punish and re-educate as needed.
- MC's operator and sidekick, a cute imp who aids her in her missions. Like most demons, she just assumes MC loves sex and as such is all too willing to help her get to her target... but she's woefully incompetent and under-trained, so the spells and gadgets demons are fitted with always end up backfiring by getting MC stuck in a wall, or some diabolus ex machina like that, so that other than her target she'll be fucking random passerbys too.
Other than those two, you can make up all the characters you want, however you want them: from succubi colleagues, rivals or "friends", to the futa targets MC'll be forced to take on, you have full liberty as long as they'll be dominating my MC.

Miscellaneous heroic debauchery - My Hero Academia, dom Midnight x sub Deku (MxF)

There are many ways to be a hero. Some strive to be symbols of peace and justice, others are merely in for the fame and money, and there are even vigilantes delivering justice from the shadows. Pro hero Nemuri Kayama, also known as Midnight, is a little more... salacious than most, but a paragon of goodness no less, with great interest in forming the youths of today as they'll be the heroes of tomorrow. This is exactly way she takes interest in Izuku Midoriya, or Deku, this quiet and smart, yet often downbeat 1A student. He could really become a great hero if he were to just open up a little, and learn to enjoy all the spices and facets of life... especially the lewder ones. Thus, the ninth wielder of One For All unexpectedly receives an invitation from the 18+ Only Hero, offering an internship as her sidekick. Deku is all too willing to learn and gladly accepts... but soon finds himself tied up in quite the predicament.

To put it simply, Midnight's goal is to turn Deku into a hedonistic, bi manwhore and boytoy. She'll guide him through all kinds of sexual situations: intimacy between the two - ranging from vanilla but rough sex with her as a powerbottom to straight-up femdom with toys and whips -, but also accompanying him to glory holes and bukkakes and teaching him how to properly serve a man. As such, fetishes such as femdom, orientation play, cum eating (especially snowballing!), and the like would be ideal. Another important thing for me would be to explore the psychology of the two characters and how they change, as well as exploring this mentor-student relationship in more detail.

(To be continued...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom