Fx Any I have an unusual role

Shade16

Planetoid
I've had this role idea for a long time and I haven't really found anyone that would be willing to try it. Here's to hoping though (crosses fingers).

I really want to do a microphilia/unrealistic size role. Whether I'm a fairy, a borrower, a new form of pet, an elf, or just a human from some science experiment; I just really want to be small and unable to fight back against anything my partner would do to me. And I mean small, like only about 6-12 inches or smaller.

Which is why I have my problem, because it makes sex in the conventional sense kind of impossible so most people turn me down. Which is fine, but like there is so many other things you can do to a someone like that. Use of household objects (scotch tape, a toothpick, a candle, a Q-tip, a tongue, a finger, a pencil, use your imagination). There's stuff like domination, bondage, pain play, humiliation, objectification, degradation, vore (if your into that), threats, and obsession.

Honestly I am a very kinky person, and if I listed everything it would just take to frickin' long... Basically with me anything but ageplay and incest is fine, and anything I mentioned above is way more than fine, I am into forced and rough roles and that's what I'm looking for.

I want to, at best be treated like a pet, and at worst, be treated like a toy. And above all else:

I'd like to be really fucking tiny.

If you're interested, let me know and then we can swap kinks and figure out the details.

Shade Out!

------below is a sample of my writing-----

I quivered beneath your touch, your calloused hand warm against my back. It was almost comfy, until your fingers wrapped around my chest causing me to squeak in fright. I jumped up, wriggling and trying to get out of your loose fist- my face reddening as your pinky lightly rubbed up against my thighs. "H-h-hey!" I squeaked out, trying to push back against your fingers, "I'm-I'm, I'm not a doll! Put-pu-t me down!" I was yelling now, terror taking over. Oh god you could crush me like this?! But you, you wouldn't kill me.....

I looked up, tears running down my face, "Pl-please, please-" my voice broke. Your pinky pushed at thighs, and I hung my head, my face hot as I felt warmth pool in my belly. "St-stop, I-" your forefinger suddenly moved up, cutting of my words as you pushed lightly against my throat. I squirmed again, a stubborn desperation forcing me too at your slight, unnerving smile as you pressed harder, my breath now coming in gasps.
--------------------
Now in a real roleplay I would never, EVER, control your character- but this was just a sample to show you what I've got.

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom