Fx Male Some basic ideas for a quick starter

uta_K

Meteorite
Hi out there :) I was told to do a request thread. Here we go :)

I would like to go for a first short starter to get in touch and to get known each other. Perhaps some of the following settings:

Mother x Son
Here I would like to add some taste of light bondage and/or a little pain :) A plot may be: Son is snooping around in his mother's room. He finds some of her secrets - maybe a dildo, a pair of handcuffs, or a crop. He now is aware of his mother's secret desire - and starts to give her what she needed. ( of course she needed also ... her brains being fucked out * smile )

Blind date ( Mxf or Fxf )
They meet in the internet. Knowing simply nothing about his real life, she is lured to come up for a real date. Maybe in a club or bar, or, if we want to go a little more extrem, she comes up to his house, late in the evening, wearing sexy clothing under her coat....

Arrested
A young female is arrested by a police officer ( maybe she did some smaller theft in a shop for luxuries... ). He tells her, that there is an option to avoid the consequences..... ( here also we can have a female police officer as well or ... if you like to do so .. we can switch the genders and make the victim a male and the police-officer a lady :) )

I know that all these are well-known plots. But it may be preferred to start up with a simple story and maybe a short RP. If we want to go for twists and elaborated plots - we can do a sequel.
Of course I am also open for your ideas, plots or characters :)

Greetings / from Germany

Uta.

Back
Top Bottom