Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckold "Boss From Hell" Interacial BBC (NEED MxF)

Abigolpairinmyface

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I am looking for a Male and Female to Play a cuckold role with me being Both your bosses. This is the role: Any Changes or kinks can be added to fulfill everyone's role. Hit me up and let me know. I have been for over 15 years and left the site due to life. Now I am back and for good. Starting out from scratch, I am 80% plot to 20% Smut. I am a firm believer in that plot is what makes the smut hot. I write in first person and usually write 6-8 paragraph responses. I am EXTREMELY DETAILED and I expect the same. I can respond daily and do not quit. I believe in being friends with my partners and love OOC chat. Role can be tweaked to fit your kinks. The Plot below is a basic framework, we can come up with something better when everyone is together.

Boss / Secretary

You and your husband are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and been married for however long you guys want. Deciding to take a chance and go to Vegas to change your luck only to end up in more debt. I offer you and your wife money in exchange for an hour of her time. But make the husband watch. Later you both find out that I am the new president of your husband's business and I need a new secretary. You decide to go for the job. However, I am the biggest PIG and asshole that you have ever known. Unable to leave the job I treat you more of my property and humiliate you. Doing the most horrible things to you like knocking you up while your husband watches and raises my kid. Or forcing you to marry me, and him to watch our wedding night. After three years or so we have a couple kids together. Do you stay with your husband or move on in life with the family we created trying to win me over.

Back
Top Bottom