Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwilling subject (dleibman and Kotep)

Dallico

Star
Maria was laying on a table. The young teenager was bound to it with large leather straps. There were several scientists around the young girl who was only about 16. She had been taken off of the street and was knocked out. When she woke up she was in this position. There were many cosmetic products and many of the scientists had a lustful look in their eyes and they gazed over the young girls body. "P-please, w-what are you going to do to me?" she asked strugling a little bit, though at this point it really was futile.

((Couldn't find any pics sorry, also sorry if the post was too short.))

The scientists moved away as a woman in a lab coat stepped up, beautiful but harsh in her features, with an almost callous look on her face, until she turned to look at Maria. She smiled at her, running her hand over her hair. "Don't worry, you'll feel just fine soon enough," she told her, noting down a few things a clipboard, then picking up a few small cylinders. The tops came off, and...it was lipstick. "Do you want pink, cherry red, or dark red?" she asked.

"P-pink" she said softly looking at the lipstick things. "Is it just lipstick?" she asked still squirming around in her binds. She eventually stopped only moving around to get comfortable. She watched as she was held still wondering what was going to happen next. The young teenager's eyes widened watching as many scientists began to pull out clipboards and pencils and began to take down notes of her condition.

"It's a brand new kind of lipstick that needs some testing. You get to be the trend-setter. Cool, huh?" Her face grew serious as she lifted her head up. "Everyone out, now!" She needed a calm environment, and the scientists could watch on the video feed. Once everyone was gone, she put the pink lipstick on the girl's lips, making sure it was nice and thick before lifting a mirror to Maria's face.

Maria looked into the mirror. For some reason her lips looked bigger. They had grown only slightly but they were becoming puffier and before long her lips were like that of a super model or an actress. "W-whats going on?" she asked noticing the slight but very sexy change in her voice. "My god my voice" she said. "W-what did you do to me?" she asked as her body continued to transform.

"It's working..." she said, watching as Maria's lips grew thick and pouty as the transforming agents spread out into her body. The scientists watching the video feed suddenly found themselves staring into static. "Come on, let's go," she said, undoing the straps that held Maria and lifting her into her arms, the lipstick stuffed into her pocket as she ran out the door. "Just breathe, let the changes come!"

The girls attractive frame became even more pronounced as she was taken out of the room. W-what is happening to me?" she asked blushing as the buttons on her shirt began to bust off. Her bust size had increased from a B cup to at least a D. They were getting bigger but soon they stopped at a DD cup. The young girl had begun to transform into a very sexy young woman, and before long she was caressing the scientists face. "Where are we going cutie?" she asked her with a lustful grin.

"I'm getting you out of here. I've got big plans," she said with a grin. They went into the elevator, then came out in the parking garage. The scientist tossed her into the passenger seat, and climbed into the driver's seat, pulling out and driving away quickly. Maria could feel her ass starting to change beneath her, growing rounder as her hips swole outward. Her hair was growing longer too, a bright blond color, falling in waves down her shoulders.

Maria had almost fully transformed. Her body was no longer distinguishable from its original self and her behavior had made a complete change as well. She turned to the woman looking her over her head already begining to be filled with thoughts that under normal circumstances would no longer be there. She smiled and looked down at her chest playing with her large breasts. "Are you taking me to a place where you can... ravish my body?" she asked turning seductivly to the scientist.

"Maybe, honey," she said, giving her a slight smile. Maria could almost feel as her mind sort of...shrunk. She was just a sexy and just as seductive, bit it was like she'd been streamlined--the stuff less related to sex was stripped away, leaving her an airheaded bimbo. Eventually, they pulled up to a large house on an estate out of the city, and she climbed out, then opened the door for Maria.

Maria smiled and quickly walked up next to her hugging her arm moving it between her breasts. She playfully walked with her rubbing against her softly. "Did you have anything interesting in mind you wanted to do? Toys, bondage, public humiliation?" she asked stepping with her her hands beginning to travel around the scientists wonderful body. "Or did you have something else in mind?"

"Is that what you're into, dear?" she asked as they walked into her house, and she shut the door tight behind her. She had to make a note of this. She seemed more sexually deviant, but without some of the desired personality changes. She'd have to try remaking the formula a little bit before her second test.

"It is" she said softly to the woman, one of her hands groping her while the other rubbed her ass. "Do you like them to?" she asked her continuing to touch her. She pressed up against her with a small lustful smile. She grabbed the woman's hand and forced it to her own body inviting her to do the same as she was to her.

Back
Top Bottom