Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken to the City of Sex (Cowboy & UseMe)

As the minutes passed slowly, filled with unbearable pleasure that you simply had no choice but to experience, there were some things that were clear and some that were not. It was clear, as the perverted procedure progressed and your sensitivity steadily increased, that it would be hard or impossible to return to a normal life. Even if you were allowed to leave now, your body would never be the same. It was less clear, however, that the city below you was churning with excitement. As the unreal orgasms washed over you, the sounds of your cries would be heard by hundreds of girls... and it would drive them mad with lust. A new girl was entering the city, and it was cause for celebration.

At some point, you realized through the fog that the procedure was over. Katy was giving you a chance to rest and recover. Even the triplets stood away from you and preoccupied themselves with a playful spank or tit-squeeze among themselves. At some point, Katy had removed the device that had altered your lowers, and 100% of the potions had either been absorbed by your body, or licked away by the sluts, an act that must have drifted vaguely through your mind alongside the device's violations and vibrations. Katy now attached a new device to your crotch. This one looked like a long plunger and a strong heat emanated into your body. As the unexplained machine worked, Katy casually described the alterations that had taken place.

"Okay, so I've enlarged your boobs, induced strong lactation, enhanced the sensitivity in your pussy, boobs, and ass, increased the amount you will ejaculate, improved the intensity of your orgasms, and all but eliminated your refractory period. You should be much happier now! There's just one last thing to take care of..."
She let her actions speak for her. Pulling the device off your crotch, you now sported a heart insignia of your own. It was identical to the heart displayed on each of the other girls' womanhoods with one difference. Where theirs were pink and alive, glowing with hidden power, yours was dull and grey.
"This marks you as a creature of pure sex. It'll make your orgasms just a touch more explosive, plus it'll keep you in a permanent state of arousal. We just have to activate it, and you'll be good to go. The next orgasm you have will activate it, and the intensity of that orgasm will determine how high the level of arousal it keeps you in is."

Emily interjected in her usual bubbly voice.
"So be sure to cum as hard as you can, okay?!"
Tessa added, "We'll help out, too, of course."
And Amanda, "We're here for you, Ronnie."

They were speaking like they were offering their support, but what they were literally talking about was helping rape you. It was such a twisted corruption of reality. Katy pressed a button and another device was lowered toward you. This one was a box with two enormous, ribbed dildos sticking out of it on hydraulic pistons. As it lowered, Katy and the others got you into position, raising your hips to meet it. It aligned perfectly with your holes, each chemically altered to cum as hard as possible.

"One last thing..."
Katy pinched your clit and pulled so she could stick a syringe underneath the nub and inject you with something.
"It'll delay your climax so it'll be even bigger when it happens. Might even have three or four orgasms simultaneously if you're lucky!"

And then? Everything started at once. Two dildos ramming into your pussy and ass, alternating which hole is stuffed. Emily and Amanda's fingers and tongues squeezing and sucking on your breasts and nipples. Tessa's masterful tongue spinning around your clit. Katy's hands spreading and groping your ass, and keeping the powerful dildos perfectly aligned. The dildos even spun around as they pistoned in and out, like drills meant to wrench as much pleasure from your trembling body as possible. All of it to permanently mark you as a member of their perverted society.

Last edited:
As I came out of the orgasmic haze, I became more aware of my surroundings. The kidnap trio had withdrawn from me for now, playing with themselves like giggly Playboy bunnies in a group a little ways off. Katy had removed the super-goop-massager-slash-vibrator from my mid-section and was ticking off my “alterations” like a plastic surgeon congratulating herself on her expertise. Boobs, pussy, ass, milk, “ejaculations” (whatever that meant), more intense orgasms (duh!), virtually no ‘refractory’ period (another huh?). The overall assessment, it seemed, was to turn me into a bimbo Barbie doll. After the intensity of the last… period?… maybe that wasn’t so bad, at least to the relatively pleasure-less sex life I’d had before, but I still felt violated. And the violations were hardly over.

Next came some sort of device that clamped to my lower pelvis, like over my now-hairless pubic mound. There was some heat, and then it was removed, and straining my neck I could see I had a heart tattoo down there, much like the other girls, only colorless. I tried to take in what Katy was saying, and it hit me in bits and pieces: “creature of pure sex,” “permanent state of arousal,” and something about how the strength of my next orgasm would determine just how great that arousal would be. The trio acted like they were being called to dinner, with me as the menu. Meanwhile, Katy had one more piece of machinery to move into position, a box with a pair of powered dildos, their purpose pretty obvious. A sort-of strategy was forming in my mind: just go with it and cum as fast as I could, so that it would be more mild and leave me at a lower arousal threshold. I realized I was already feeling arousal at the prospect of those machines going to work on me, and with my “enhanced sensitivity, it probably wouldn’t take more than a few seconds. Right?

Then Katy added one more wrinkle. She pulled out a hypodermic needle and moved it toward my pudenda just under my clit. It really stung for a few seconds, but - here’s a weird thing - the pain actually sent shivers through me, making tingles up my spine and my nipples perk up a bit. Then Katy explained that the injection would delay my orgasm so that it would time to build up to higher intensity. So much for Plan A!

I never had a chance to come up with a Plan B. The girls lifted my hips to perfectly position me for the invaders, and they extended to lodge just within my cunt and ass. They they went into action, their ribbed surfaces filling me as never before on either end, alternating. Meanwhile I felt fingers and lips and tongues going to work on my breasts, my nipples, my clit! I was gasping for air as if drowning in sensation, and there was no relief. My body climbed higher and higher in a sexual fog, but it could not find an edge to jump off and soar. I was surrounded by a bright light, almost reminding me of those stories of people who’d experience death but come back. A hoarse voice was yelling, raspingly begging, saying, “Please! Please!” over and over, until it was just babbling incoherently, and I was barely aware the voice was mine. I was awash in need and heat and pleasure and want and frustration and sweat and gasping breath.

Once again, time was an unknowable abstraction. I constantly felt I could climb no higher in unbearable arousal, only to reach ever higher levels of need. At what seemed like long last, I felt myself poised on the edge of something, urging myself to fall, but something holding me, holding me back, its grip gradually loosening, slipping, letting me suddenly soar! The unseeing light blinded me now, and the raspy, shrieking voice that was mine exploded in repeated, rhythmic screams, one after another, seeming to never stop or lessen in volume and intensity. My body clenched and shook in all-encompassing spasms, spiraling out from my cunt and clit and ass and nipples and anywhere my flesh was touched, caressed, pinched.

It seemed as if whenever the spasms were on the verge of receding, another surge would possess me, and the spasms resumed in full power. I don’t now how long it took, until finally the screams became longer and more drawn out, tapering off into weaker moans. My lungs still pumped like bellows, gradually getting under control, letting me feel like I could tread water without drowning. I blinked, the space around me gradually coming back into focus. My mouth was so dry, and the rest of my body a sheen of wetness from sweat and other fluids.

Down below in the city proper, the lust was tangible in the air. As you were brought to the crescendo of sexual pleasure, your sensual cries also brought the women down below to a crescendo of their own. But that didn't matter right now. You were not even aware that was happening four stories down. As daylight filled your eyes again, after who knows how long you were in a post-orgasmic daze, the first thing you would notice is the arousal. It would fill your consciousness as an always-present force. You were no longer restrained and none the girls touched you anymore. On your pubic mound, the heart insignia was now bright pink, matching the other girls'. However, yours was glowing with an intensity that the others' lacked. True to Katy's claims, the heart made it utterly impossible for you to not be aroused. Your new, permanent, and inescapable resting state was one already well on your way toward climaxing.

"We're so proud of you, Ronnie."
Tessa was speaking to you. Her voice was sweet and sincere. She really was proud of your accomplishment. All of the girls were.
"Initiation is complete! You're finally ready to enter your new home. Ready to cum to your true potential!"
Katy added on, "Enjoy your new body! It's truly special!"

The triplets and Katy were more than happy to let you rest after your exertion, but after a few minutes they began to help you sit up. In a few more minutes, you would take an assisted walk across the suspended catwalk and an elevator ride with the triplets down the last remaining stories. After that, you would finally enter the city of sex that the girls had spoken of so much.

When I regained some sense of reality, I realized that, for perhaps the first time since this nightmare started, I wasn’t being in some way mauled by the women around me. The devices had been removed from my orifices and no one was touching, rubbing, kissing, or licking me with lewd intent. I raised a hand to rub my forehead, and heard delighted congratulations from the four women. I slowly raised up on my elbows and asked for a drink. A container of cool water was put to my lips and I was able to slake my thirst.

Hands on my shoulders help me rise to a sitting position, and immediately I was struck by the sensation of my breasts, heavy and swollen-feeling, jiggling with the slightest shift of my body. The sensation was not unpleasant, I realized; quite the opposite, and my nipples expanded in reaction and felt quite sensitive. I could see now the tattoo or whatever it was of the heart on my hairless pubic mound. It was not only bright pink like the hearts on the other girls, it was glowing, brighter than the ones that surrounded me. The glow seemed to radiate heat through my pelvis in an erotic way.

Shortly, the hands on my arms were helping me to my feet, making sure I was not too unsteady as we began to walk along a catwalk toward another elevator. I could see it would carry us down, down to that strange city below us forty or fifty feet. With each step, I could feel my labia, swollen and moist, each side sliding with the movement of my thighs, rubbing together and also massaging my clit, which also seemed larger than before and oh, so sensitive. After what I’d been through, part of me wondered in fear, how could I feel so aroused again?

We neared the elevator, and I had a feeling of both dread and anticipation. Maybe I’d finally get some idea what was happening here. I had to ask. “Why?” I blurted out. “Why did you do this to me? And why me?” Underneath our feet on the metal catwalk, I could see the city below us. “What is this place? How did it get here, and what is it for?” Whatever it was, I was soon to see for myself, as we entered the elevator, a button was pushed, and we began to descend.

Emily was the one to answer your first question. Somehow Tessa and Amanda's body language seemed to imply they weren't terribly interested in answering questions, but the bubbly blonde jumped right in.
"We did this because it's our job. The Machine told us to collect you, so we did! Simple as that!"
Despite her cheerful demeanor, the words she spoke were chilling. This was not the first time one of them had mentioned "The Machine", but there was still no explanation as to what The Machine was. However, this mention was emphasized when they got you inside the elevator. Without any of them pressing a button or input of any kind, the elevator descended automatically, somehow sensing that they were all inside and needing to go downward. It was at this point when Tessa piped up.

"As for the rest of your questions, your roommate will be able to answer them. We're headed to her right now."
And then the gentle humming of the elevator stopped and the sleek metal doors slid apart. You were instantly met with a girly cheer. Just outside the elevator doors were dozens of girls crowded around and waiting for you! Each and every girl was completely nude, with ludicrously gorgeous bodies now matching your own, and topped off with an identical pink heart above their genitalia. You were able to catch some bits and pieces of excited conversation from the crowd. Phrases like "There Ronnie is!", "Look at her tiny pussy! It's perfect!", and "Did you hear her moan up there?! I bet she cums real hard!" met your ears. The population of the city didn't just know who you were, they were thrilled to welcome you.

Tessa stepped forward and the crowd parted for her. It was clear that they had a deep respect for the collection triplets. While you were met with the lustful gazes of so many girls, you got the feeling none of them would try to touch you with them by your side. And so Tessa and the others led you through the streets of the city, many of the excited girls following behind you like a parade. As you walked, you got your first glimpse of the place. The walls of the buildings and the streets themselves were all made of the same material as the enormous dome and the elevator. It was a light gray, nearly-white metal that was inexplicably soft on the skin. It was as if it was carefully crafted to be comfortable to walk on barefoot all day long, but sturdy enough to need minimal maintenance. The only things you saw that were not made of this metal were the occasional pieces of shrubbery punctuating street corners, reminding you that you had spotted a park full of greenery somewhere in the city from your bird's eye view.

Most of the buildings you passed seemed to have an open quality to them. The entire outer walls of the buildings were open archways, allowing anyone to walk in at any point. As the parade continued, you spied a building resembling a nearly-deserted restaurant, a store of some kind selling what appeared to be small toys, and a building with nothing but lines of open showers with a few girls washing themselves out in the open. Some of the buildings were more traditional in structure, closed off with only one archway to enter. Peering inside one such building gave you the impression it was a love hotel of some kind. Even these buildings, however, lacked a door. Doors naturally created privacy, and there seemed to be a shortage of that here.

Soon you reached the edge of the dome. There was a street that ran the perimeter of the circular city and Tessa turned left and began to walk along this pathway. By this time, you noticed that Emily and Amanda had snuck off at some point without you realizing. Tessa seemed antsy to do the same, and you could only imagine what she was eager to go do. Many of the girls in the crowd had tapered off as well, but the most devoted among them persisted and followed you still. Set into the outside edge of the dome at ground level were hundreds of little apartments, perhaps going all the way around the outside. Each one was small with a glass front wall that let you look inside and metal walls separating it from its neighbors. There were two bunks hanging from the back wall, a small sink and mirror in the corner, an open area in front of the bunks, and nothing else. The glass wall meant that there was no privacy to be found here either, which was never more clear than when you passed an apartment with two girls scissoring on the floor. One of the girls had the confidence to make eye contact with you, having nothing to hide on her bright red face.

As you passed the wall between this apartment and the next, you could see a short redhead sitting on the bunk. The moment you were in sight, she shot straight up to her feet but apparently didn't know what to do next. A door-sized gap in the front glass wall slid downward into the floor as Tessa approached and she led you inside. The few remaining girls from the crowd earlier lingered outside, peering in at you as Tessa spoke.

"Ronnie, this is your roommate Alex. She will be helping you get accustomed to your new life here. You should ask her all those pesky little questions you've got."
When Alex spoke, her nervousness was immediately evident. "W-wow! Ronnie, look at you! I c-can't believe you're really my new roommate... You're so pretty..."
Tessa was as eager to leave as ever. She was acting like her shift was nearing its completion and she couldn't wait to be done with work. She just added in a quick "Don't forget to explain presentation to her, Alex." and she hopped out of the apartment and disappeared into the city streets. The glass apartment door slid shut with a mind of its own as soon as she was out and would not reopen for the time being.

References to “The Machine” were hardly comforting. It sounded so science-fiction-y or something out of like “1984.” Had we been captured by some advanced aliens or something? I could only let my imagination run out of control as the elevator descended to the city below. The crowd that greeted us, greeted me, really, by name, was no comfort. The fact that they were all nude and so endowed only made me feel more naked and exposed before them; and the way they all cheered me by name didn’t help. After all, I didn’t know any of their names. Was I some kind of sacrifice for them? Or their new goddess or such? It was still all so confusing.

The City was still so mysterious as we walked along, the crowd following but, for some reason, not crowding me or trying to touch me as long as Tessa accompanied me like some bodyguard. The materials were modern, sleek, but comfortable to the touch (which was a good thing, I thought, otherwise my feet would be freezing against cold metal.) Everything was so open, and I had a brief impression of something like a zoo? Everything open to someone or something’s observation? It was all still just wild guesses. Open buildings, public showers… Then, at the edge of the dome, glass houses (people who live in glass houses shouldn’t…) Well, the people, the women couples we passed certainly had no hesitation doing whatever they wanted in their glass houses, and seemed to welcome my stares as we passed.

Finally Tessa stopped before one of the glass-walled apartments, and a portion of the glass slid down to make a doorway that we could enter. Tessa introduced me to my ‘roommate’ and made a quick exit, the ‘door’ closing behind her. So, here I was with Alex, and as confused as ever. Alex, of course, was nude and as bimboficly sexy as all the rest of the women here, but she seemed slightly nervous or impressed or something to be with me. Her compliment about me made me slightly uncomfortable, even though the walk had rubbed my thighs together and jiggled my boobs and made me feel quite, well, hot and expectant.

“Okay, Alex,” I said hesitantly. “Everyone’s been telling me you’d be able to explain to me about this place and what I’m doing here. So,” I spread my hands to encourage her, “if you have a presentation, let’s hear it.”

"Oh! Uh, okay..."
Alex's gaze wandered aimlessly for a moment as she searched the back of her head for the information she was supposed to convey to you. She took a step back and sat on the bottom bunk, thinking nothing of the casual position she took with her legs spread, making no effort to cover herself.
"So, I'm supposed to help you settle in here, so let me know if there's anything you need help with. I guess the most important thing to understand is your job. You're a machine worker. So am I, actually! Most girls are machine workers, but if you show some special talent, you might be able to move up to one of the other jobs eventually. Being a machine worker is easy, though. You basically just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. Every morning at 10am, all the machine workers get taken up into The Machine for a 4 hour shift. Oh, except tomorrow, of course. The day after a new recruit enters the city all the machine workers always get the day off to celebrate."

Alex suddenly sprung up from the bed.
"Oh, I almost forgot! Are you comfortable? I have it set how I like it, but..."
She walked to the corner where the door recently was, and a small panel flipped over in the wall, revealing a control panel on the inside. A screen displayed the room temperature, among several other settings that could be adjusted. Humidity, air flow, floor temperature, individually heated or cooled bunks... Strangely, the panel appeared automatically as Alex approached. She stood in the same place you and Tessa were in when you first entered the room, but the panel hadn't revealed itself then. Likewise, Alex did not prompt the doorway to open, even though she was right by it. Clearly neither the door or panel were proximity controlled. In fact, it seemed more like they could somehow remotely sense the intentions to exit the room or change the settings, and provided the appropriate functionality. It was the same thing with the elevator that completely lacked any manual controls.

“The Machine” again. The Machine ran everything, and our purpose was to serve the Machine, it seemed. I had a vision of an old silent movie I’d seen once, “Metropolis.” The humans in the movie marched like automatons to some automated factory and performed menial tasks to keep the factory running. It didn’t make a lot of sense in the movie, and it looked like drudgery. Were we cogs in The Machine? All the naked women didn’t seem to mind it much, whatever their tasks were. I wondered what it would take to ‘move up’ to another job? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Still too many mysteries; questions without answers.

It didn’t look like Alex would be a font of more detailed answers, so I changed the subject. “So, tomorrow we have a day off? What can we do, then? I mean, what is there to do here for fun?” Actually, I was kinda afraid of what the answer might be. After all, I’d already had experience with what the kidnapping trio thought of as ‘fun.’ There seemed like maybe a parade of locals were standing by to celebrate their ‘fun’ with me at some point. And I have to admit I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to hold off whatever their idea of fun was going to be.

“Alex, maybe we should stay in tomorrow, at least until I have a chance to get more used to the place,” I suggested lamely. Of course, staying in with Alex might have it’s own risk, but at least there was only one of her. Or so it seemed. “Or, is there any way to open this door so I - or we - could take a look around?”

Seeing you give no indication about your comfort preferences, Alex wanders back to the bunk, a spring in her step. The panel with the controls fold back into the wall, any indication that the panel is there disappearing seamlessly into the smooth metal wall. The redhead's nervousness was nearly gone now, and she clearly started to be more comfortable with you as you asked what there was to do for fun. Alex put a finger to her chin as she thought it over.

"Well, a lot of girls' favorite spot is the Harem. The Harem girls will do whatever you want, if you don't mind waiting for your turn. Although that's not really my idea of fun. There's the shops where you can find a fun toy to play with... or I really like to hang out at the Cum Bar and find someone to make my heart glow."

Alex giggled. All her answers were about as lewd as you had to expect. Worse, Alex took your suggestion of staying in completely wrong. Rather than being put off by the explicit nature of all her suggestions of a good time, her thoughts drifted toward something a lot more intimate. Her breathing grew a little heavier, and the light of her heart grew a little stronger to indicate her arousal. "T-that sounds good to me... I want to see what that pussy everyone's been talking about can really do..."

She was brought back down to earth by your question about opening the door. For a moment, she was reigned back in, realizing that her duties of explaining everything weren't done yet. In fact, she hadn't even touched on the specific thing Tessa reminded her about: Presentation.

"Right! Before you can leave, it's super important that you understand presentation. Every morning, every machine worker needs to present in order to begin their shift." She hopped up and returned to the panel, tapping on the touch screen. Eight red circled appeared on the floor of the apartment, arranged into two groups of four, with each group arranged like a square. Alex got down on her hands and knees, placing palms and toes in four of the circles. "Let me show you. You have to do it just like this!" She pushed her butt up into the air and brought her knees together. Sure enough, she really was presenting herself quite openly. She had her ass pointed at the front of the apartment, so anyone outside was treated to quite the view of her. Many of the girls who had followed you here had wandered off or engaged with other right there on the street in a display of passion, but those who had the mind to looked up and took in the sight of Alex's body on display.

"The trick is to push your ass as high as you can without separating your knees. If you do that, then everything else just falls into place. Give it a try!" The other four red circles were clearly for you.

Back
Top Bottom