Fx Male Female LF Male Long-term

MiriGorl29

Planetoid
First of all hello and thank you for looking at my advertisement here. And without going to far into who I am, as I could go for awhile, I'll say that I've been roleplaying for many years. I realize here is mostly smutty searches but for me I need a good story as well. With that being said here are some things I'm interested in!

The Perfect Machine
Evangeline, Eve, was part of a project aimed at creating the perfect assassin and infiltration unit for a world where corporate greed and shadow wars were more than common to those who knew where to look. But something happened and one of these units escaped, or was lost, and YC ends up coming across this unit somehow. I am open to her already knowing she is different, or one of those not quite knowing who or what she is and why there are people hunting her down. But open to seeing what we could work out!

Evangeline
Anna

Miri's Conspiracies!
Globe trotting, killers, dark webs weaved by people pulling the world's strings and those who come across that information when they shouldn't have. MC at least is one of those spies. By day a normal working girl blending in and making ends meet. By night a highly trained agent working in espionage to keep her eyes on certain people, and remove them when needed.

Odyssey!
Because I love the newer AC so much and Kassandra basically the most gorgeous woman ever I would love to do an RP set in some Greek or pseudo Greek world. Plus that means there are tons of adventures for us to have.

For right now that's what I am looking for and these of course can be discussed and worked out a bit further and love to hear others ideas too. The basic idea is that the girls won't be submissive much at all, I don't get off much with the whole dom and sub thing myself.

But either way reach out and we can see what we may be able to come up with!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom