Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hazy Dorm Days (LordMaul x LeFay)

LordMaul

Supernova
It was all but another day at college for Thomas, he had recently gone through finishing up finals before spring break, what better way was to spend it alone in his dorm with his roommate. Although it wasn't a typical roomie situation, ever since coming to find out she was a huge nymphomaniac, he spent half of his free time pleasuring her. Now here he was naked, teasing her pussy with her own vibrator. Pressing the buzzing tip against her swollen and aching clitty. "Mmmm how bad do you want a big thick cock inside that pussy." He teased as he kept pressing it further against her clitty. Teasing her more, his hands playing and squeezing with one of her big breasts, even twisting pinching one of her nipples. His own cock rock hard, as he stroked it slowly. Pre-cum dripping all over the bed as he continued his slow torture, as he had always liked to of course.

"Mmmm all you have to do is tell me and I can take this right out." He said rubbing her sweet pussy with it. Enjoying the soft little moans that came from her lips the more he teased her, even removing the vibrator. Watching her squirm in ecstasy, spreading her legs wider to reveal her wet pussy out to him, a hazy look into her eyes. Filled with lust and need he could tell what she was after, but he wanted to hear it from her himself. He moved over to suck on one of her red nipples, covering it in his saliva as he slowly placed the vibrator right on her clit once more.

"What do I need to do if I want both?" Leila moaned out as she breathed heavy.

"Push that fat cock into me while you .....aarggh... while you use the toy?" Izzy said ss she looked at him with puppy eyes.

Humping up and down, Leila attempted to get as much time of the vibrator on her clit. It was the first time rhey had used this. Knowing her roommates next door would soon enter their room as well, Leila planned on having an earth-shattering orgasm right as they could hear her. Hopefully making her female friend jealous at least somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom