Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Corruption of Champions: Twins (Private RP)

Joyful-Fabo

Super-Earth
"Yeah, sorry!" said Elizabeth standing quickly and pulling up her bucket. "It's just that that armor was a pain to deal with and the way it functioned was fascinating," She said in an interested, 'geeking out' tone. She begins walking along with Marble and David as they do. "I was just hoping to take it and maybe even use it? or figure out how it works so I can make a less lewd version of it? I don't know... I think my curiosity is acting up with magic stuff like this... But if magic is real and if it can do things like that" She gestured vaguely to the women's direction "then that's another thing I need to get my hands and brains on. The first things are the plants here, even the pepper I picked up earlier is nothing like I've seen at home. And Calendula, the bee girl, was sitting in a giant flower! When we get our own place, and I'm actually itching to honestly, I'll get a greenhouse and a lab going, and a place to study magic too!" She was excited at the possibilities.

She then took the odd pepper out of the bag as they walked "speaking of odd things. I'm kinda hungry for a snack and I've been wanting to try this bad boy all day" She says, taking a bite or two off the tip and then offering to Marble and David.

slaad

Super-Earth
"Oh, yes. I understand. Their armor was quite fascinating, but I can't imagine having that thing squirming all over me while I fight or covering my hands. I'd get all queasy." Marble replied and waved a no thank you when offered the fruit. David, however, was quite hungry and happily took a few bites before handing it back.

The large pepper-like fruit did taste somewhat like a bell pepper but still had a unique flavor. It was a bit juicy and earthy. It was pretty filling to eat and would likely work as a replacement for an entire meal. Surprising since they had been putting out so much effort today. What was strange was after that first bite, Elizabeth felt rather compelled to eat the rest. The feeling was like she could not be satisfied without finishing the entire thing and before she knew it, she completely devoured the fruit.

David was about to object since he did want a piece of the fruit as he watched his sister ravishingly finish it off. Almost immediately after finishing the fruit, Elizabeth had a bizarre experience. At first she felt quite dizzy before feeling like she was getting taller, however, she did not get any higher off the ground. Then she realized it wasn't her that was getting taller, but her spine extending. It didn't really hurt, but she could feel the strange pressure pushing at her shorts. Like magic, the shorts allowed whatever was pushing out to pass through and reformed around her new long bushy tail. It was the same color as her hair and went down just below her knees. It took her a moment to catch her balance and then the dizziness faded.

"What the hell just happened?" David said as he saw the long horse tail sprout from his sister's backside and he went over to examine it.

Joyful-Fabo

Super-Earth
Elizabeth turned on her heels him and smiled almost manically. "magic plants, David, actual magic plants!" she laughed "Everything in this world is magic!" She said then continued walking, tail gracefully dangling, though twitching occasionally at any nocturnal fly or mosquito. She had a smile on her face. After all she'd seen today maybe she should panic... but the idea of a magic plant, correction, magic flora, was incredibly interesting. This only crystalized her desires. She needed to set up a lab, and then seek out the city, see if there was an academy, a university, or any research already done. She was fine starting from zero, but getting some giant's shoulders to stand on would be real useful.

She had her observations. There was a... charm? on the plant, compelling one to eat most if not all of it. She wondered if this property would be kept if the fruit was sliced or cooked. Feeling her own tail she got another idea. She became more horselike. Now did this mean that the same happened to Whitney and Marble... that was actually really easy to find out. "Marble, I'm sorry, this is a weird question, were you always your wonderful self... or did you eat a 'cow fruit'?" I ask, with as much tact I can muster.

slaad

Super-Earth
David looked quite surprised at his sister's reaction to the change, but he kind of understood why. "That's pretty interesting, however, does that mean we could be accidentally eating things that will change us? What if we become something monstrous?"

Marble shrugged at Elizabeth's question, "I don't know what you mean, I've never been anything else. I'm only really particularly fond of the Bovinus fruit. It keeps my milk production up which in turn helps Whitney's farm. I've tried the other stuff and didn't really like them. I guess they might have changed me a bit, but as I said, I just ate the Bovinus and haven't really experimented much in a while."

Back at the barn, the two were directed to pour their buckets of water into a large barrel with a spigot at the bottom. It was capped and sealed. "Phew, what day." David yawned and took a seat on a pile of hay with his back against a wooden post. "We didn't even get the chance to rinse off at the lake." He remembered with a sign of disappointment.

Joyful-Fabo

Super-Earth
"That's true" said Elizabeth "So the first order of business would be to find out if we can feed ourselves without transforming. I'm thinking if we cook it, like nothing fancy, just like cut it up, stir fry or stew it maybe? Like there are properties and nutrients you do away with during cooking so what if you can cook the magic away... side note, that's a good cooking book title, gotta remember that. But yeah, it's either that or find ways to feed without transforming unless we want to"

She took note too of Marble's answer "Bovinus fruit? that's a cow plant but... you said it only changed you a bit... hmmm" So she was already a cow person. But her own... assets got heightened by the Bovinus plant. She thought on her own body... naturally bigger breasts would be nice. She poured her load into the barrel when she arrived.

Back at the barn, she slumped down on a pile of hay. "right? fighting those two weirdoes has me sore" She stretched in her spot. "Maybe we'll get a chance to take a dip tomorrow?"

slaad

Super-Earth
David just shrugged at her thoughtful expressions, "Who knows, otherwise, it might just be something we'll have to accept. Or maybe there is a mancarrot or tomato sapien." He smiled joking along with his sister.

Marble stood up tall and stretched up high working out the stress her muscles endured after a long days work. Then with a deep yawn she moved behind one of the stalls and lifted up a square bail of hay that had been hiding back there. She placed the bail in the center of the barn and tested its firmness before taking a seat on it and unbuckled one strap of her overalls. She gave the two a hungry look as her breast was revealed to the two and she stretched one more time letting out a cute moan of tiredness. "What a long hard day at work. My muscles are so sore." Her expression changed to a pout, "It would be so nice if someone could help me relieve some of this tension." She rubbed one of her biceps as she flexed the impressive hunk of flesh.

David's mouth opened for a moment as he gawked before smiling at her playful innuendo. He looked at his sister to see if her reaction was similar to his own. Though not the part about his enlarged cock poking out from under the makeshift skirt.

Joyful-Fabo

Super-Earth
She smiled and chuckled, again she caught up getting too serious. "hehehe, yeah, with our luck that's probably true." She said. then Marble came in and the tall, sweaty muscular woman had all her attention, especially once she began seducing the twins.

Elizabeth was gawking as well at the display, almost drooling. She stood up and went over to Marble "Somone should really take care of that soreness." she said taking her arm and shoulder to begin rubbing and massaging the muscle mass below, taking advantage to feel her up much to her enjoyment. Yes, Liz had a type, and she was really enjoying this. She gestured David to join in the fun. She had a thought on the back of her mind that the moment she was self-reliant and with her own home, she would ask her out for a date.

slaad

Super-Earth
David initially watched as his sister braved the amazonian cowgirl. However, once his sister gestured him over to join, he was on his feet. Initially, he wanted to focus on nothing other than his sister but decided that Marble was the one that deserved all the attention after she basically saved the two from the cultists. He did give his sister a kiss on the lips before moving around to Mable's other side rubbing unhooking her other strap and revealing both of her breasts.

Marble smiled and pulled the two in closer to her so that their flesh was against hers, her large plush breasts pressed againts them. She ran a hand down each of them and grabbed at their backsides. "Oh, thank you so much." She said with a glazed look. She was clearly high on the attention she was getting and was likely to be very compliant with anything they wanted to do. She leaned down to give Elizabeth a kiss, the giant woman helped this by boosting the smaller woman up by lifting with a firm grasp on her ass.

Joyful-Fabo

Super-Earth
Elizabeth kissed David back as he moved and undressed the cow-girl further. In truth, she was looking forward to exploring her new romantic possibilities with her twin. But when a woman that is big, strong and beautiful like Marble seduces you then it's dumb not to let her. Her massaging continues until Marble pulled them in, their bodies against her large soft bosom.

The twins were tugged in and Liz felt flattered as the larger woman groped her ass, it literally a handful in her palms. She put her arm around Marble's neck to help herself as she kissed her soft lips. She then reached down, groped her breast momentarily, before trying to reach between her only to come up short. She instead then reached over to her brother's cock and began stroking him, giving him a naughty side-eye look before continuing making out with Marble.

slaad

Super-Earth
David had completely removed the readymade kilt at this point. He let out a relieving groan as he long-anticipated the touch of his sister. He continued to knead and squeeze at Marble's muscles and focused on what he came over to do, provide the bovine amazonian with a sensual massage. However, since his hands were busy applying firm pressure to her muscles, he used his mouth to make it more sensual. He kissed and licked along her shoulder and neck, particularly interested in if she tasted any different than a human. Although she tasted no different, she had a soft, pliable layer of flesh above dense muscles. This allowed her to be both very feminine and powerful at the same time.

Marble continued to make out with Liz, though she didn't seem the submissive type, did seem to be letting the twin sister do most of the work. The cowgirl passively caressed Elizabeth's body but beyond that, allowed herself to be pleasured.

Top Bottom