Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Breath of the Wild; The Courage Within

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
Breath of the Wild: The Courage Within is a fan made rp sequel to breath of the wild which incorporates what I've seen in the trailers and the theories that have come out already, it's meant to be a soild adventure rp though can become a smutty or Harlem rp if we want it to.

Some fan made Lore notes:

Gannondorf will return as the main antagonists, but his design will be based on Hydration Gannondorf that was popular.

Link will have to create a whole new sword with the help of Hylia and Fi, after Gannondorf takes the original master sword from him.

I want to try and bring Midna and the Twilight Realm into this as TP is my favourite Zelda Game.

Rules:

At least 3 lines to 3 paragraph every post as one liners ruin the rp as it's just horrible, I want to read and immerses myself in our rp.
All Champions will be recruited into Link team so I don't mind splitting it 2 champions each.
OOC communications will be needed as we need to discuss the who, what and why of scenes.
None of the Champions have to perfect replicas of theirselves in the rp, hell I would expect them to be more determined or more cautious to stop Gannondorf after he gave them physical body but made them twisted reflections of themselves.
Link will talk as it helps set up scenes, I'm taking inspiration from the Twilight Princess book series by Akira Himekawa for his speech.
All locations, landmarks and lore will be drawn from breath of the wild
Romance is optional within the story
I want you to be creative as well, leaving all the work to me will burn me out quickly so I want to talk, discuss and create a unique story with you.
My grammar and spelling are not perfect because I suffer from ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome but I will always write in the best way I can.

PM me if your interested please, I won't answer one liners, and if you like, you can send an extract of your writing skills if you would like to.

Last edited:
Slowly becoming forming into a free rp where we don't have to follow my plot points, just focus on the adventure and the story with sprinkles of smut.

Breath Of The Wild was an alwsome game to play, while I did missed the older dungeons, I was quite happy with the divine beast missions.

Back
Top Bottom