Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Active Partner for Dominate BUT Caring Male Wanted for Forced Breeding Role play

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
IMPORTANT: PLEASE BE ACTIVE

Hello Gentlemen!

I am looking for a Dominate Male who can take what he wants but not be a jerk about it. He wants to use a female but he also wants to take care of her, especially since the outcome would be for her to be breed against her will. She will after all be the mother of his child. To be a dominate you do not have beat a woman or hurt her. You just have to be in control. That is what I am looking for.

What I am looking for:
-
I only role play in PMs. I have come to hate discord for role playin but will use discord for plotting, No email, No IM. Dont even try to change my mind it wont happen.
-Looking for long term role play, so would like a plot. At a maximum I would for a role play that is 60% plot 40% smut. Thought would like it to be more on the plot side. Letting smut be part of the role play not the whole role play
-I am looking for an active partner, nothing more frustrating than a partner that only replies once a week. I get it everyone is busy, but I do prefer someone who can atleast reply once a day.
-Do not PM me and we come up with an idea and then you bail before we even get started this has been happening a lot.
-I am looking for someone who can reply with 1-4 paragraphs.
-I am not going to fault you for spelling and grammar mistakes as long as your replies are unstandable I am good cause I get it most people role play through their phones and sometimes you type one thing and the phone changes it.
-If you dont like how our role play is going just tell me, we can either try to change it, or if you absolutely hate atleast I know and we can end it.

Like/Plots
-Fantasy plots
-Romance
-Arranged Marriage
-Wolf shapeshifters
-Non-con/ Gentle Rape with after care
-Older Male Younger female
]-Forced Medical experimentation for sexual and breeding reasons.
-Vampires
-Angels/ Demons
-Forbidden Love
-Forced Incest (Father/Daughter, Uncle/Niece, Older brother/Younger Sister. NO Older female younger male). I lot of incest request right now looking for a really good plot not just creep uncle stalks pretty niece something different please.

Dislikes

-1st Person writing

-scat, urine, bathroom play.
-Bimbofication
-Furries
-Older females younger males.
-Futas
-shemales
-I do not like to play the dominate so dont even ask.
-Harems

PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ROLEPLAY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom