Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning Game

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
He was sitting in one of the deeper circles of hell sitting there thinking to himself. Some of the others that where there the other day are gone now "Seems that the tourny is starting again." He sighs leaning his head back "Why do I care, I never get summon." He closes his eyes thinking to himself, before sensing something behind him which makes him stand up "What the..." A portal forms before him snatching him up through it. The candles that she had blew out re lite themselves on there own as a purple energy begins to spark inside of the circle snaking her house to it core "Arrrr....." A loud roar cuts through the house tears through the air and the next thing that can be hear is a loud bang comes filling the place with the circles with smoke "Where the hell am I?" He growls to himself the wolf demon wags his tail lightly tilting his head to the other side looking around the room for the person that summon him.

This young demon was quite handsome as he cracks and stretches out his body his sparkling white teeth when over her. He crosses his arms standing at his full height of six foot even to her. The smoke was still thick around him so he could see nothing but he could sense something around. His black fur tail had patches of purple through it as it wags back and forth as his ears stand to attention.

Back
Top Bottom