Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Romance is needed!

Yamimew

~Romance Lover~
Hello, hello everyone! My name is Yami, and I can be awkward; ignore that.

Here's a little more about me.

• I’ve been writing for 13 years and roleplaying for 10.

• I work at the hospital as a telecommunications operator. So I have more free time, but that being said, please be patient. I need to sleep, and I'll let you know if life gets in the way.

• I have ADHD. One minute I'll be replying; the next, I'll be looking up serial killer unsolved cases. Feel free to bump me, but not more than two times, please. I try to reply at work, and I get calls that interpret my writing.

• My all-time favorite genre is romance with a little bit of drama. (Adds some tension to the story!) So remember, all of my ideas will include some romance themes to it as well.

• I do like steamy scenes within a roleplay. It can be fun, but I would prefer it if we also had a plot! Plot/smut can range from 60/40, 50/50 or 40/60

• I only write 3rd person, and my paragraphs depend on how much my partner posts!

• My characters will almost always be Submissive. I’m not a very dominant person at all in real life, haha, so I can’t play dominant characters for the life of me!

I do have a discord!

*My rules*

I’m not strict. I don’t often bump because I know everyone has a life. I understand if bumps happen and you don’t feel like it or you’re busy with work, family, etc. But please, please! Let me know if something is going on where you might not be on for a couple of days or might be slow because stuff came up. Because then I will overthink things and think you are bored or uninterested. I have tons of anxiety. But if you do this for me, I will always do the same.

*Out-of-character conversations!*

I love to get to know my roleplay partners! So talk to me! Get to know me! I’ll do the same! This way, we can discuss the roleplay and get ideas or changes! Anything! Communication is the key!!

*Everyone makes mistakes. *

I don’t expect your grammar to be perfect. I’m the same. Please, no text language. ‘I dont want nun of tis suff 2.’ It drives me nuts.

*What I expect in paragraphs*

I believe in quality over quantity. I understand that we may have writer's block but no one-liners. I can’t write anything with one or two sentences, plus it’s not fun, and I’ll lose interest. So please give me at least a paragraph or two. (7-10 sentences). But don’t let that stop you! If you want to write more, go for it! I will read anything you give me!

If you get stuck or don’t like something, please let me know. I can help.

* This shouldn’t be a problem because it’s part of the site rules. *

Please be 18 or older to roleplay with me. If you are on this site with an account that lies about your age and you are not 18 or older, don’t message me.

***What I don’t allow?***

I have an f list, so let me know if you want to see that. But these I will refuse; Scat, bathroom play, No blood relatives (parents or step-parents), aunts, uncles, cousins. I’m only okay with step-siblings. No blood relation)

I will let you know if I am uncomfortable with anything!

My ideas!

*Forbidden Romance*

Like Romeo and Juliet, or any other type of romance that would be looked down upon, they would run away together to start a new life.

Or it could be a plot that is a Forbidden relationship. So something like;

*New*

-Actress /Actor x Fan (OC Actor/ OC Actress)

-Singer x Fan (OC singer)

-Prince x Witch -Craving-

-Teacher x student

-Boss x Secretary

-Prince x servant *Craving*

-Prince x peasant, princess x peasant

-Vampire x Human *Craving*

-Step sister x stepbrother

-Roommates

-Jock x Nerd

-Jock x Tutor

-Best Friends

-Friends with benefits

-Best friend x best friend fiancée/ fiancé

-Brother's best friend x Older sister

(Again, No blood relatives (parents or step-parents), aunts, uncles, or cousins)

*The night before*

Muse A is dating someone, but after a terrible fight with their significant other, muse A decides to go out for a drink. Muse B was already at the bar. Muse A met Muse B, and they hit it off, getting drinks, dancing, and laughing the whole night.

After a night of drinking all out (Muse A And Muse B), wake up together in bed. Not at someone’s home, at a hotel. They have no memory of the night before other than the fact that they met that night.

Muse A freaks out about sleeping with a stranger and cheating. Muse B is already used to one-night stands. But this one was different.

Not only did they hit it off that night while drunk, but they also had rings on and a wedding certificate.

* Detective x Thief *

Well, this detective has been chasing this thief for a year. The detective is beginning to get desperate to finish this case because now, their job is on the line. Now the detective is trying harder to find the thief. Yet every time they encounter the thief, even at gunpoint, they freeze. They feel like they can't stop the thief giving them a chance to run. So this would be a whole cat-and-mouse race.

The thief is always good at leaving hints. They love the chase.

*Arranged Marriage * **craving medieval**

It could be modernized or medieval. Kingdoms trying to make a truce or prevent war, gangs trying to clear any tension between one another, and a contract between a rich man and a poor woman. A forced marriage between a rich man and a poor woman. This is so the man can look more professional to the public with a wife. They both hold a marriage contract. With this contract, he pays her to act like his wife in public mainly, acting like they are in love so he can hold a good impression in public.

In private, this changes, and they have a completely tense relationship along with arguments.

Murder at the Masquerade (or party in general)

A party isn't complete without alcohol, food, music, dancing, masks, steamy romance, and maybe some blood. The event is paused indefinitely as someone finds the party's host brutally murdered. Panic skyrockets as a storm causes the only exit from this property to be blocked off.

Who murdered the host? How will everyone escape knowing a killer is among them and can kill again? The more time they try to figure this out, the more people go unexpectedly missing or are found gutted alive.

Depending on the setting, this can occur at a house Halloween party or company party. They could be stuck due to storms or go home after the police are called. But going home, everyone from that party will show up in the news from suspicious suicides, unexplained deaths, or brutal slashing. Someone from that party wants to finish off what they started.

Master x Neko

I'd love to do a Master x Neko roleplay. It's been a while since I have done one. My character would play the Neko. This could be in a world where Neko's are rare and can be sold for millions. Some are marketed just for breeding purposes, and others are sold as pets. If a Neko is not wearing a collar and is without a master present, they can be taken into custody as a stray and immediately sent off to be sold.

Of course, this idea can be altered in many different ways, so please do let me know if you're interested.

*The Case *

After a couple of years of working solo on the police task force, Will Summers is murdered. He was the top detective of the Granville task force. Getting desperate, the task force director decides he needs the top two to work through this case. Both do not get along, causing tension, and arguments, making the issue more dangerous.

The director of them might decide that undercover would be best, so they could act out as a couple, or newlyweds, and spend nights together, whether it be hotels or staying up all night surveying houses, anything to find this murderer.

The killer begins to kill off task force members one by one. Just like he did with Will, this makes them more desperate to work together and figure the case out before it’s too late.

*Mafia's son x gambler's daughter *

After giving this man thousands of dollars, The mafia has been getting impatient. They had warned him three times and now was the last straw. Breaking down the door of his house, they realized he wasn't gaining any money back; he was spending it all. So what was the gambler's last resort? His daughter.

Mafia idea

This involves multiple cravings at once. The night before, Mafia, Arranged marriage/forced marriage.

M/c and y/c already know each other, especially since they are both in Rival mafia families. Both families have been at each other's throats for a long time, with a fragile strand keeping them from a full-on war.

One night y/c and m/c meet at a bar (club or party) and don't recognize each other. (Maybe because of masks, or they already had a few drinks now.)

They leave together and sleep together. When they wake up and get a good look at each other, it dawns on them who they just spent the night with. So they decide to forget it happened and never talk about it again.

That's hard to do when m/c finds out she's pregnant.

(This can go multiple ways, please PM for more info.)

*Unexpected pregnancy / expected role*

I’ve been craving a roleplay with an unexpected pregnancy, or maybe something expected too!

Unexpected pregnancy drama to newlyweds.

Or a couple married for a couple of years just decided to try for years trying for a baby, or maybe trying to grow their family! Something long-term where we have family drama to romance still.

If you have ideas for this, lay them down for me! It’s an oddball request. But this can be included with any idea.

Pastor's daughter x Bad boy

Or some Innocent character x a character who would help make her innocent anymore. Even better if both families don't like each other or know of each other, so they do not approve of both of them hanging around each other. Literally can be a lot of different pairings.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas. If you are interested, feel free to message me down below or in a PM!

I am always open!

Last edited:
* Bump *
I am really craving a LONG TERM family type roleplay, so pregnancy, whether it be unexpected or expected.

Last edited:
*Bump*
Looking for some Long term Romance Roleplay’s still! Hit me up if interested !

* Bump *
I am REALLY craving a LONG TERM family type roleplay, so pregnancy, whether it be unexpected or expected.

* Bump *
I am REALLY craving a LONG TERM family type roleplay, so pregnancy, whether it be unexpected or expected

*Bump*
So I’m STILL really craving a good LONG TERM romance plot which will involve pregnancy. It doesn’t have to be immediately.
I do have a F list, so please PM me if you have ideas or are interested!

Bump*

So I’m STILL really craving a good LONG TERM romance plot which will eventually involve pregnancy. It doesn’t have to be immediately.

Married couple with an unexpected pregnancy, maybe they have some kids already and can't afford another.
Or they can't afford a baby in general.
Or they're not ready for kids.

It could also be expected, but for some people it might take longer.

-I am also looking for forbidden romance!

Professor x student (college student)
Boss x secretary
-Step sister x step brother
-Roommates
-Jock x Tutor
-Best Friends
-Friends with benefits
-Best friend x Bestfriends fiancée/ fiancé

There's so many more relationships we can do! I just love the drama and lovey romance <3

I do have a F list, so please PM me if you have ideas or are interested

I'm craving a unexpected pregnancy or planned pregnancy roleplay, long term. It doesn't have to happen, so if pregnancy isn't what you like, then we don't have to do it.
BUT I really REALLY want a long term story, slice of life, romance, Smut<3, maybe some drama. Let me know what you think!

I'm kind of craving a neko x master plot! Let me know if you have ideas.

I'm craving a unexpected pregnancy or planned pregnancy roleplay, long term. It doesn't have to happen, so if pregnancy isn't what you like, then we don't have to do it.
BUT I really REALLY want a long term story, slice of life, romance, Smut<3, maybe some drama. Let me know what you think!

So I’m STILL really craving a good LONG TERM romance plot which will eventually involve pregnancy. It doesn’t have to be immediately.

Married couple with an unexpected pregnancy, maybe they have some kids already and can't afford another.

-Professor x student (college student)
-Boss x secretary
-Roommates
-Best Friends
-mafia daughter (or son) x Police director's son (or daughter)
-mafia x mafia

ETC

There's so many more relationships we can do! Let me know if you have more ideas! I just love the drama and lovey romance <3

Always open!
I’m STILL really craving a good LONG TERM romance plot which will eventually involve pregnancy. It doesn’t have to be immediately.

-Professor x student (college student)
-Boss x secretary
-Roommates
-Best Friends
-mafia daughter (or son) x Police director's son (or daughter)
-mafia x mafia

ETC

There's so many more relationships we can do! Let me know if you have more ideas! I just love the drama and lovey romance <3

Big craving for Boss x secretary, step brother x step sister , or professor x college student!

I am kind of craving a professor x student (college but still a type of forbidden romance).
I do have a liking for playing the female professor if that's what you want, but she will not be dominant.

--

I also have a craving for a Theif x Detective. I developed this idea a long time ago listening to 'Chasing you' by Capital cities. If you haven't heard of it , please listen to it!

Y/c has been on a case for a year now regarding a thief who has stolen many valuables, from famous people to famous museums. Y/c has chased the thief to the point where y/c had m/c at gun point and cornered. For some reason y/c freezes, not being able to shoot her, giving m/c a chance to run. This has happened several times to the point where M/c begins to leave notes for the detective, hinting at locations she may go to next to tease him.
We can go over more details later as this can branch off in different ways.

The ideas in the main thread are also still available.

I'm craving a unexpected pregnancy (married,
unmarried, one night stands, can't afford, already has children) or planned pregnancy roleplay (couple trying for a baby/couple have been trying for over a year etc) long term. It doesn't have to happen, so if pregnancy isn't what you like, then we don't have to do it.

I'm bouncing around cravings at the moment!

Master x Neko

Arranged Marriage (medieval or modern)

Forbidden Relationship Pairings

Detective x Theif idea

**New Craving idea**
This kind of involves multiple cravings at once. The night before, Mafia, Arranged marriage/forced marriage.

M/c and y/c already know eachother especially since they are both in Rival mafia families. Both families have been at eachothers throats for a long time with a very thin strand keeping them from full on war between them.

One night y/c and m/c meet at a bar (or club or party) and don't recognize eachother. (Maybe because of masks or they already had a few drinks now.)
They leave together, sleep together. When they wake up and actually get a good look at eachother, it dawns on them who they just spent the night with. So they make a decision to forget it happened and never talk about it again.

**New Craving idea**
This kind of involves multiple cravings at once. The night before, Mafia, Arranged marriage/forced marriage.

M/c and y/c already know eachother especially since they are both in Rival mafia families. Both families have been at eachothers throats for a long time with a very thin strand keeping them from full on war between them.

One night y/c and m/c meet at a bar (or club or party) and don't recognize eachother. (Maybe because of masks or they already had a few drinks now.)
They leave together, sleep together. When they wake up and actually get a good look at eachother, it dawns on them who they just spent the night with. So they make a decision to forget it happened and never talk about it again.

Craving a new idea, corruption in some sort of way.
Pastors daughter x Bad boy
Or some kind of Innocent character x a character who would help make her not so innocent any more. Even better if both families don't like eachother, or know of eachother so they do not approve both of them hanging around eachother.

Please feel free to add to this idea!!

Back
Top Bottom