Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock The Stars \\ Jello & Cho

Chokuro

Pulsar
Fighting Angels â?? a name known throughout the rock community as the band one has to beat. Originally, the band started off as a bunch of friends in their garage, practicing, getting a gig or two, until the one day the teensâ?? group was spotted by a talent agency, and from that point on, the Angels flew. By the time the members were in their early twenties, their lead singer just turning twenty-seven a few days ago, they were going platinum and touring the world. Playing in Australia, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland ... The list goes on and on and following their name and legacy are plenty of screaming fans, all ready to get a hand on that lead man, Gabriel DeShantay. That face that one loves to behold singing beautifully on stage has gone missing. None of the other members know where their lead has gone, and he seems to have dropped from the face of the earth! Oh, where hav--

Zzt

The television was turned off and a groan could be heard from a blonde sitting upon the couch. Slender fingers pushed through those locks which were highlighted with neon green and pink, messily coming over his eyes and ears. The man had had enough. The tour was exhausting and no one let him get a break. So, where did he go? AWOL. Other than that though, he came to his own little Haven. The apartment of his childhood friend. Where he was, he did not know at the moment. Probably being a good little boy and going to classes, actually. Either way, the rock idol was bored of waiting. His boot clad feet were kicked up upon the coffee table in front of him. Leather pants hugged his long legs while an open button down black shirt hung loose to the sides of his toned torso. Necklaces hung from his neck, silver rings along his fingers, and a bit of eyeliner extenuating his beautiful blue eyes, soon lost to the world as his eyes slipped closed. Where was he? Didnâ??t he know his best friend in the whole wide world was impatiently waiting for his return?

Ah, what the people would do to find out where Gabriel was. It amused him to no end that he lived in a regular apartment in the middle of a big city, yet no one could find out where the man was hiding. The consequences of them finding out that the great Gabriel DeShantay was crashing at his apartment and not some exotic resort off in the middle of Timbuktu... they were laughable. The doors would be torn down from crazed fans, the furniture would be ruined as they stormed through the place, tearing into each apartment to find him... luckily, that had not happened. Gabriel was a stealthy son of a bitch who had not been seen disappearing into the small apartment owned by the twenty-one-year-old Enoch Eronei. He was no famous rock star from a different band. He held no fame at all, really. He was just your normal, average college student trying to make it in the world through a wonderful education.

Which he was currently doing at the moment, mind you.

It was around three PM before the boy even returned to the apartment, carrying an armload of groceries that he had picked up on the way home. He nudged the door open with one delicate foot and breathed softly, pressing inside and laughing. "I'm home!" He called out with a heavy breath, hauling the groceries onto the countertop and letting out a low sigh. The young, small male was leaning gently against the counter when Gabriel decided to come out. Blonde hair, slightly curled, fell in rivulets down his back to the middle of it. The strands were tied into a ponytail, keeping them out of his aquamarine eyes for the time being. A white t-shirt clung to the delicate, curvaceous frame of his body and outlined the obvious femininity about it. On his lower half lay a pair of black jeans that held onto the shapely frame of his hips quite nicely.

Upon hearing the footsteps, he glanced up and waved gently. "haven't caused too much trouble while I was gone, have you?" He giggled, moving around to the kitchen and beginning to sort the groceries.​

Gabriel was just dozing off into his boredom when he heard the door open. â??About time!â? he said to himself, apparently exasperated by the whole ordeal. He was abandoned for how long? His little Enoch should have realized when the news started talking about the infamous singer that he would be here, so why wasnâ??t the little blonde here sooner? He loved his friend dearly he did, but he really was not a happy camper when he was forced to wait. Couldnâ??t he be a bad student for once and abandon his work for the rocker waiting at home? His friend was not dumb, not in the least. While today was his first escape here, his friend obviously knew he was here by the calling of him being home.

Groaning in a bit of annoyance, the six foot two male made his way out of the living room and to the kitchen where the blonde, feminine, male was. His arms crossed over each other then leant upon the counter that separated him from his childhood friend. His blue eyes looked over the man that was there before he groaned, looking so pathetic as his head fell onto his arms. â??Why did you leave me alone for so long?â? He whined, slowly lifting his head up with a pout to his lips. He was being immature at the moment, he knew this. This was definitely one of his personality quirks that any friend, and band member, had to deal with.

Sighing softly, he gave up and decided to be happy that the blonde was actually back. He chuckled with the comment, shrugging his shoulders. â??I bought some things from QVC, called China a few times ... which, there may be a hit out on your place now by the way ... and then rubbed one out in your bed.â? He stated, chuckling since he was completely kidding. He was just so bored that he had thought of things he could do, all those previously stated being ideas that ran through his mind. Warped and corrupt and he would probably burn in hell for it, or whatever, but who cared? At least his little Enoch was back. â??How were your classes, scholar boy?â? He teased, though he was curious about his day.

The boy was utterly amused as the taller man came intot he room and began to pout about him leaving him all alone. "Unfortunately for me, I'm not some famous rock star, Gabriel." He teased. "I actually have to get to college and do everything I can to get a good education." Hes tuck his tongue out as he moved around the kitchen, separating items and placing them in their appropriate spots. He had been friends with Gabriel since he had been younger. The man had been close friends with Enoch's older brother, and also with Enoch himself, so the three had practically grown up together. The only bad thing was that Enoch's brother was off in another country, serving in the military. Shame that they didn't get to spend a lot of time together, huh?

"My day was fine. Filled with hectic classes and all that mess." He giggled, turning to Gabriel and smiling happily. "You feeling anything to eat in particular, Gabriel?" He inquired, tilting his head and crossing his delicate arms over his chest.

Gabriel laughed and poked his tongue out at his friend. Shaking his head a bit, he moved his elbow to the table and his chin into his palm. He looked him over for a few moments, shrugging a moment later. â??Education is overrated.â? He teased, completely kidding with him. If he had not made it big, he would have gone to college years ago with Enochâ??s brother. He had lost a bit of contact with him once he went into the military, and that was also one big reason why he hung around Enoch so much. Not only were they friends, despite their different ages, but being friends with his brother was a benefit. Both boys were very nice and he always had fun with them, so he never saw an issue. Sure, when they were younger, it was a bit annoying to have the little three year old trying to follow around the nine year olds, but eventually Enoch grew on Gabriel and he never minded him hanging around.

Anything he felt like eating? A devious, playful smirk pulled upon his lips as he looked over the feminine male in front of him. â??How about . . . You?â? he questioned, his tone just a hint playful laced with seduction. He had always been teasing him about getting in bed with him. That was just the way he was. Besides, it was fun to see him blush when he would. Sometimes though, the man already expected his comments. He would have to start getting creative. He liked the shocked look from the cute little Enoch when he got him off guard with his perverted little comments.

Enoch grinned softly and rolled his eyes. Such comments were common when he was around Gabriel, so he didn't find it surprising. His blushing had stopped happening all the time over the years that he had known him and those comments were commonplace now. True, he did occasionally blush and those times were adorable. Enoch looked delectable with his cheeks so rosy red from embarrassment, after all. "I doubt I'd taste very good." He stated, laughing and turning his back to the older man. He pulled out some fresh vegetables and then set them on the counter, beginning to bring out ingredients to make spaghetti. It was one of his specialties and many had gone crazy to get some of it.

"How long are you gonna stay here anyway?" He giggled. "Not trying to run you out or anything, but I want to know how long you're gonna be a baby and hide from your fangirls." He flicked hsi nose. "YOu're lucky no one knows about me or they'd be busting the doors down and ruining the entire apartment to get to you."​

Gabriel chuckled softly. He would have to try harder next time to get a blush from him. He so loved that red hue upon his pale cheeks. His eyes stayed to the back of the other, traveling along the feminine contours of his body. He did wonder what he would look like in a dress. He wondered that often, actually. The blonde even had the long hair to help him look like a female. He would never, ever, ever, EVER, admit this out loud to anyone, but there had been a time or two when he fantasized about the childhood friend of his. He did not know if it was his appearance or if there was something deeper. He knew that he did not discriminate against gender. He liked anyone who intrigued him, and maybe that was it. Enoch definitely intrigued him to interesting extents.

How long was he going to be here? He sighed softly, shrugging his shoulders. â??Not sure.â? He admitted, glancing over to the clock, as if that would actually tell him anything. He then made his way over to the feminine male. His arms slid around his form and wrapped around his slender waist, holding him against his chest as he looked down at the man and whatever it was that he was making. His chin leaned down to rest upon his shoulder. â??Either until you kick me out ... or until the tour starts up again I suppose. And I can avoid those girls because of you.â? He stated, reaching forward and plucking up a piece of green pepper and silently munching on the food, not thinking too much about holding onto the man. He was too comfortable within his arms to not want to just cuddle him. Among ... other things.

Enoch poured the noodles into the boiling water while the other replied to his earlier questions. He looked briefly to the clock and he blinked as the strong arms slid around his waist. "Hmm..." He laughed softly and leaned against his chest, enjoying the feeling of being held like this. He hadn't really ever had a lover in his life, so it was impossible to compare this to any previous encounter. "I'm not going to kick you out." He grinned. "Well, that sounds good. It gets lonely here being by myself all the time." He smiled and watched the other eating the pepper. He rolled his eyes and continued to make the sauce, running the wooden spoon through the mixture to make sure that the flavours were distributed equally.

"Ah, the downsides of being famous, hm? You can't be wherever you want at any time you want>" He grinned, turning around nad patting his chest. He pulled some water out of the refrigerator, pouring himself a glass and giggling. "Maybe you should just announce that you're taking a break from touring. Put your group on a hiatus until you have some vacation time and stuff, you know?"​

Gabriel smiled. He loved that part of the little blonde. He always made him feel welcomed. Though, he was sure the fact that he was living alone in an apartment was partly the reason he was constantly welcomed by him. He did not want to live alone, himself, he did not understand how the younger blonde could deal so easily. Frankly, Gabriel freaked himself out when he was just home alone. Thinking the shadows were after him, swearing there was a ghost upstairs ready to rape him in his sleep, sadly, the list goes on of how badly he freaks out when alone. Luckily for him, he rarely was in an apartment or house alone at night. During the day, he was fine. No biggie ... Just at night, he hated it. Not really a night time guy in general, actually.

He pouted when the other left his arms, sighing and just setting against the counter. His hands moved to either side of him as he rested most of his weight against the object behind him, looking over to the blonde once more. â??I suppose I could do something like that. After this tour though. I cannot just cancel all the shows, you know. The fans paid good money for the tickets and I donâ??t want them angry at me for cancelling randomly. Iâ??ll just keep incognito for a while. I have a good... two weeks to bother you.â? He stated, grinning as he looked over his friend. â??Give or takeâ? he added with a shrug to his shoulders.

"Two weeks with me, hm? Oh, what ever will I do to entertain you?" He spoke with an annoyed tone, though it was just a joke and he quickly winked to his companion. The kitchen soon began to smell heavily of the wonderful spices in the spaghetti, which he was tending to quite carefully to make sure nothing went wrong. He was quite a wonderful cook, and he knew that this was one of the only times that Gabriel actually had a home cooked meal. That much time on the road didn't give you a lot of time to eat healthily. He was just glad that gabriel hadn't gained weight or any of that. So when the man had free time and dropped by, Enoch was happy to give him all the home-cooked meals he could desire.

He moved towards his breadbox and took out a few slices, buttering them up nicely and spicing them with a bit of garlic to accmopany the spaghetti with. "You want anythign special to drink?" He questioned, turning to the older man and giggling. "I have some cocktail mixtures and all that if you want me to make you one."​

The man chuckled softly, shaking his head at his friendâ??s words. â??Keep making me food and I will be very entertained.â? He stated, grinning and shook his head a bit. â??Nah. Iâ??m fine with Dr. Pepper.â? He walked over to him, leaning over and bumping his rump against the otherâ??s form and then took out the can of soda with a pleasant little hum to his lips. After dinner, he definitely would have to take a nice shower. He would have to change too. He liked his garb for being on stage, but he does not like being in them forever. He could use a pair of jeans and a buttoned shirt, or tee shirt. Oh, a tee shirt would be nice.

Gabriel planted a kiss to the blondeâ??s temple, taking a plate and smiling a bit more. â??Thank you, Enny.â? He said, grinning while he walked over to the food, plopping some spaghetti onto the plate, sauce, some meat and then a piece of bread. He took a fork, kissing Enoch once more before he gladly made his way to the table. Sitting, right knee crossed over his left while he waited for his host[ess] to sit.​

He laughed in amusement as the backside bumped against him and jostled his small frame lightly. He took his own plate and piled it up with the food that he wanted, proving one simple thing: despite the fact that Enoch was so small and dainty, he could sure eat a hell of a lot, shown by the food he put on his plate. He moved back towards the table and settled down. "No problem. I figure you don't get to eat a lot of homecooked meals while you're on the road, so think of this as your little vacation spot." He winked and bent, taking a bite of his food and going into a steady pace of eating and drinking.

Those kisses were commonplace now and they didn't bother him as much as they used to. Blushes would be intense when he had first been kissed by the older man on the temple or the cheek, but now it only made him laugh or grin. He gulped his food down and then giggled softly. "How do you even expect to get out of here? Everyone knows who you aer and when you decide to leave, people will recognize you immediately. Unless you have a really good disguise."​

Gabriel silently listened to the other, sighing heavily and he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. â??Same way I got in.â? He stated and then batted a hand in the air absentmindedly. How did not matter right now. He just wanted to enjoy his nice home-cooked meal and be happy about it all. He took pleasure in his friendâ??s company so much and he did not want to waste their time together talking about how he would escape so that his haven could remain a haven. Well, that and he did not want psychotic fans stalking his poor little Enoch. He was adorable and they would eat him alive. Probably think he was his girlfriend at first until further investigation. Oh, he definitely did not want him to have to have an issue like that. Those fangirls would RIP him apart if they thought he was his girlfriend.

â??Anyway.â? He began, looking over the blonde while he ate. He was always surprised how much that little thing could eat. Shaking his head a bit, he twirled some spaghetti on his fork and looked over at him with interest. â??What have you been up to these days?â? He asked, taking the fork and putting it into his mouth while he waited for his answer. He wanted to talk a bit. Catch up with what has been happening in his life and all that fun stuff.​

The young male gulped his food down, having to take a bit of a break as the other began to question what had been going on recently. "Well..." He licked his lips, setting his fork down. "Classes have been pretty easy, though I've had a lot of them lately." He giggled, shrugging his small shoulders. "I'm paying the rent on time for once since my job at the coffee shop is really starting to pay me a lot more since I've proved ymself to be a capable worker. All in all, my life has been pretty peachy-keen lately." He smiled brightly, taking another forkful of spaghetti into his mouth. He knew what hte other had been up to, for media and the like had been following the man's band around constantly to figure out what had gone on with them.

"Don't you ever get sick of the fame? You just want to stop it all?"​

Gabriel was happy. It seemed that his life was getting better. He was happy for that. He did not want his friend to wind up some bum on the street. Okay, that would NEVER happen. He would take him home before anything of that sort could ever even think of happening. He was too protective of the blonde. He realized that. He just wanted to be sure that his life went fine and that college was going well. He was so excited to haer that things were good. He would have ot buy him a gift of sorts when he graduated... whenever that would be. Maybe a car. Or help him start with whatever he wanted to go into. He really had no idea what his major or future career would be. But, that was well beside the point.

He laughed lightly to the question, sighing softly. "Yea. It gets ... annoying." He admitted and then shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. HE would not deny it. He liked to be in the limelight. No. He just liked to sing. He liked singing and he liked his band. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalanlty. "I like the band and singing and whatnot .. It just gets a bit annoying when I cannot go anywhere without being bombarded."​

"But you knew that that was going to happen when you became famous." He giggled, twirling a bit more of the pasta onto his fork and smiling. "People were going to scream every time they heard your songs on the radio or the fangirls would scream when they saw your picture. You're a handsome guy and I'm surprised they haven't tried to rip your clothes off on stage yet." He snickered, sipping his water gently and crossing his arms on the table with a sweet smile. Enoch enjoyed music quite a lot, and he was a frequent listener of Gabriel's band. He had been too busy to actually join the band himself, though. He did not trust a career of music to always give him enough money, for the bands could drop in a second if something bad happened.

"Ah well. You're a strong guy, I'm sure you'll get used to it. Your ego gets stroked every time those girls scream at you anyway." He teased, poking his forehead and smirking as he moved to get himself another glass of water.​

He chuckled softly. Enoch knew him far too well sometimes. He adored the ego boost he always got with the screaming fangirls. They were his energy sometimes. Sure, he never liked to have the screaming directly in his ear while he walked to his tour bus, but he still enjoyed the fact that they felt the need to be so loud to try and get his attention. He loved his fans. They were what made him. Anyone could tell you that. He just did not really want to be bombarded. Seriously, why were there no stable fans? The ones that just watched happily and did not try to feel him up. He knew there were ones like that, but they never were the ones who wanted to meet him. He would love to have a fan meet him, probably squeal, but then relax after a while. He was not someone who needed to be that badly swooned after or something. He was still your average guy with a music career. But, no, people frreaked out, and it really did not help that he was good looking. He knew his looks. Of course he did. He was a cocky little bastard, so he understood why the freak out. Hell, he freaked out when he met his heroes, those times were so awesome! His whole career was worth the trouble just for those times.

He sighed at the thought before looking back to the blonde in front of him, smiling warmly. "Yea yea. I love it." He stated, laughing softly and then he lifted his eyes to the other standing, a smile along his lips. "So, do you have a girlfriend yet?" He questioned, curiosity intwined through all his words. He did wish to know how his love life was going. The kid needed to get laid somehow or another. Whether or not he has already had sex, he did not really know. He knew there had to be someone in the past he dated, but how far they got, he never really concerned himself with.

Back
Top Bottom