Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female MagusX's RP Thread

MagusX

Planetoid
Hi there, and welcome to my RP request thread!
I'm looking for a long-term RP with a bit of story, fleshed-out characters, and possible romance on the side.
Your real gender does not matter so long as you can play a female character, although I would prefer that you be over 21.

My favourite genre is fantasy, closely followed by sci-fi, but I don't mind mixing in a bit of supernatural.
Original plots/worlds only, I'm not interested in fandoms and especially not celebrities.
I only RP on this site via PMs, not Discord. Do not come to me if you only want a Discord RP.

Kinks: Non-con, BDSM, oral/anal, group, slavery, begging, milking machines, abuse (both physical and verbal), romance, hair pulling, choking, sexual objectification, monster rape, corruption, mind-break, impregnation, tit torture, teasing, toys, collars, incest and monster girls.

This is a non-exhaustive list and may vary depending on the RP, but feel free to let me know if there is anything you won't do.
I won't do scat or guro, although the RP may have dark themes involved.

Pairings:

-Master x slave
-Hunter x monster girl
-Monster x elf/human girl
-Adventurer x Adventurer (high fantasy/dark fantasy theme)
-Assassin x Target
-Human girl x Cultist (mind control, aphrodisiacs, etc.)
-Brother x Sister
-Angel x Demon
-Demon lord x Captured queen/princess
-Gang member x schoolgirl/college girl
-Anything involving ninja girls (will contain non-con and torture)
-Dragon hybrid x human girl
-Army general x captured enemy soldier (prisoner of war, very much non-con)

And any other ideas or cravings that you might have yourself. I'm sure we can talk something out.
If you want to involve multiple characters or gangbangs then we ought to be able to accommodate that too.

A bit about me, I play male dominant characters and at least 3 paragraphs per post.
I ask that you write a similar length and reply at least once every few days or so, but otherwise I'm fairly flexible.

If any of this grabs your interest, then send me a PM and maybe we can make something exciting together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom