Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D Erotica (from the side of smut interest) Limit 6 first come first serve

AlphaLoverBoy

Planetoid
DnD with a side of smut fell apart. Like me, a few of you read through that thread only to find it dead at the end. I am an experienced DM IRL and am willing to give it a shot on Discord.

Anyone interested let me know.

Will be play by post, take turns mostly, using 5th edition rules. Published books are a go for character creation, don't buy em if you don't got em as this will be a loose game. Point Buy system, and for more interesting play, level 6 start, especially since I don't see a huge amount of mechanics coming in too much for leveling up. Milestone level if we do play long enough.

This will be 'roleplay' heavy / writing. I will manage the mechanics/rolls of things but you will mostly have free reign (especially with each other) except with NPCs where more rolls will be needed.

Once your interest is shown here, give a tiny blurb on what your character will be. Once that is done I will give out links to the discord via PM, and also the character sheet.

Interested, assuming it would still be an adventure first. Archfey warlock, without much care for clothes.

Intrigued. Dark elf ranger bent on gathering enough power (and powerful people) to destroy the god he's convinced has ruined his life. Also he's a racist asshole, but that's definitely not why he has a shitty life.

Hello! I'd love to join, though I'm torn between either a half-elf cleric who is competent, if a little ditzy and airheaded, or a warlock who left her convent after being seduced by her patron. I can choose whichever depending on what role needs to be filled.

Okay that looks like six, love the character ideas. I'll PM each of you the discord link. In the next little while I'll be figuring out a dice bot system. Will work out character sheets, we could do the standard sheets and then posted as pdfs in their own sub-channel. Then based off each of your backstories I'll come up with a plot, quests and a hook to bring the party together. Once were off I'll keep it fairly sandbox with you all controlling the narrative and where and what you do. I'll only DM, with some fraternizing with occasional NPCs.

Sending out the official sheets, but if you want to use something else you can take a vote. Just want everyone on the same one.

Sees D&D group
It's all full

Bummer! But if a spot opens up, i'd be interested. Enjoy the game!

So far only three are ready and willing enough. I feel at least one post a day/once a day being active is not too much to ask for a smaller group. Anyone still interested please PM me.

I’m down. I’ll probably just be a basic bitch and play human fighter. Looking at the knight. Because y’all need a tank

Back
Top Bottom