Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mistress and Me

DaphneB64

Planetoid
(Hey all, so this is my first attempt at writing something from a first person narrative, I generally prefer 3rd but I want to try to expand my writing abilities. This is also hopefully Part 1 In a multi part story. Would love to hear feedback and thoughts or comments, even if you enjoy it stuff you might like to see happen. Anyway feel free to PM those to me. Hope you enjoy.)

Daphne:

I had never been a “club girl”, too loud, too many people. I had always been the shy introverted girl. I had never really minded going off and doing my own thing growing up, usually that meant watching a movie, reading a book, taking some laps in a pool. Solitude had never bothered me all that much, so when I decided to go to not just a club, but a BDSM club, well even I was a little taken aback by that decision.

Maybe I had just gotten a little tired of playing it safe, staying at home and wasting my time in front of a computer screen. I wanted to try the real thing. It had only been a few months since I had discovered the larger BDSM community online. I had joined some sites and chat groups though I had more just read along to chats rather than actively contributed. I had in essence been me, studied the hell out of something from the safety of my home before going out to experience it.

Honestly I don't know what it was that made me want to take this larger step, like I said maybe I was tired of playing it safe, but I made up my mind to go. It took some looking but I found a club in my city and planned to go that weekend. The site for the club had good reviews and it didn't look like anything special needed to be done. It seemed like a normal club except with a BDSM theme to it.

Friday night came and I put on the nicest club dress I had, a black, tight number, it only went down to about mid-thigh but it clung to me and made my small figure look a bit fuller, still it wasnt the greatest outfit for the evening, but like I said, not a “club girl” so I worked with what I had. In the end with a bit of makeup and my hair done up, I didn't feel I looked too bad. With that I locked up and set out into the night/

I was shocked on the surface it seemed like a normal club, brick building, a small neon sign with the name of the club, nothing showy or ostentatious, and a bouncer checking ID to get in. But once I was inside it was completely different. On the rare night when the small number of friends I had managed to make got me out of the house and to a club or bar, well lets just say they had nothing on this place or its patrons. The various outfits on them alone had my head spinning. I myself wasnt exactly dressed conservatively but certainly not like anyone else in the club, by contrast to all the different outfits everyone had on I was the one who stood out.

It was enough to make me think that maybe I wasnt ready for this and I started to back out but I paused after only a few steps. Sure I could’ve left, gone home and spent another night in front of a computer screen with my fingers or even a vibe, but that truthfully the more I thought about it the more I was coming to realize that wasnt really working for me anymore and...I was becoming more and more tired of playing it safe. I had come here to experience this in person, so thats what I was going to do.

Slowly I made my way to the bar and ordered a beer, Im not much of a drinker on the best of days. I can't hold down much except for the occasional beer or maybe a glass or two of wine, besides I wasnt there to drink. I was there for the experience. Looking out over the floor as I took a slow sip I just observed, trying to build up my courage to take the plunge in, wondering if I could find what I was looking for...or even how to start for that matter. It didn't seem to me I could just wade into the crowd and ask someone to tie me up. Thats when I heard a voice next to me. A sultry voice that almost seemed to hold a smirk in it. “Well I can't say that Ive ever seen you here before.” I looked over and saw a woman in a black leather dress and thigh high leather boots with a heel that made my head spin eyeing me up and down.

Back
Top Bottom