Fx Any Lets Get This Bread

RyvreRain

Planetoid
Hi, I'm Ryvre and I've been roleplaying for ten or so years now. I'm a para-player who uses third person and love traditional scenes. I've had an account here before but since my last e-mail was confiscated, I am now under a new name.

1. Be literate. Capitalization, punctuation and paragraphs please. Be as detailed as you must. More than 2 paragraphs makes me a happy camper. And when I'm a happy camper, so will you.
2. No one is perfect. I don't expect your characters to be.
3. No Godmoding. I control my own characters. You control yours. c:
4. I don't bite, hard.. So don't be afraid to bring up ideas with me to help the roleplay going.
5. I want this long-term. I want this to last more than 2 weeks. Lets go for months on end. (I can also do short-term, just message me.)
6. I don't want a sexually based roleplay all the time. I want a storyline to build up to the sexual part as well. Thanks!
7. Don't be afraid to have a conversation with me during the roleplay. It makes it less awkward between roleplayers.
8. I'm not online all the time. So don't think I'm ignoring you. I promise, I'm not.
9. If you feel that the roleplay is becoming too boring, tell me. We can work something out. If you want to quit, just tell me so and be on your merry way.
10. Just have fun. This isn't rocket science. c:

Turn ons and offs are in the link in my signature. <3

Genres:

Modern:

Struggling Artist x Wealthy Socialite
Best Friend x Best Friend
Photographer x Model
Single Mother x Business CEO
Waitress x Actor
Waitress x Singer
City Girl x Country Boy
Teacher x Student (But only if I play submissive role.)

Fantasy-

Vampire x Slayer
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon x Slayer
Demon x Neko
Seven Sins [Non-anime]
Incubus Stripper x Bar tender
Succubus stripper x Bar owner/tender/bouncer

Other:

Dark Hunter (Sherrilyn Kenyon)
Roman/Greek Gods
League of Legends
Pirate x Pirate
Captain x Commoner
Captain x Kidnapped
Robot x Human
Gifted Students
Sex Slave x Human/Demon/Angel

Chobits (Made-up)
Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
League of Legends (No plots for this yet but open to ideas.)

Plot Ideas

1.) Good Housekeeping

Good Housekeeping. Is a maid/butler corporation for rich clients who trains employees at a decent age to keep house; to cook, clean, keep up with laundry and serve their boss or the master of the house.

2.) Not Your Normal Romance

A shy, nerdy girl goes on vacation to a city with a lot of supernatural activity, unknown to her she picks up an old book at the bookstore and takes it home with her. Finding out a certain ritual allows a man to appear from the book, she takes it as a joke and does it anyway. But it backfires and she summons an incubus from hell who wants nothing more than to explore his mistress' sexuality and make her into the woman she's always buried deep inside. In order for an incubus to live, he must continue to bed her and feed from her sexual energy whether she likes it or not. This plot would include BDSM, submission, taboo sexual acts, tentacles, continuous orgasms, etc. You can be as kinky as you want to be with this plot. The bestial the acts, the better.

I'm also up for tentacle monster/furry (no more than dogs usually but willing to try others).

3.) I've also been thinking of playing a succubus/Lilith demon as a lover and a sex slave. This would need a couple who has one dominant and one submissive. It could be two players or someone to play two roles. They do not have to be human either and this could be as kinky as you want just make sure it's in the boundaries of the F List.

If you have any more suggestions or want to ask about any of the above, PM me!
Thanks! <3

This is my F-List to see what other kinks I'm into.

F-list - Warning

Back
Top Bottom