Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here we go again

WonderfulShining

Welcome to hell, underlings
Banished
She shut her eyes as the pain increased, every note caused her voice to ache, and every note made the chains move faster and faster.

"Keep going my wonderful muse, soon as all those people below will fall into my grasp, and then no one will be able to take you away from me ever again."The man's voice was demanding here to keep and singing and try as she might to run away and break free from this unrelenting spiral; it never seemed to come true.

"Please release me, please." the young muse begged, allowing her eyes to open once more and glance at the man, he turned towards her, and she gasped, blood was cascading down the man's face and pooling on the tie that clipped around his neck. The man reached his hands out to her as if he was going to strangle her and she opened her mouth once more to speak, one of the chains grabbed her by her legs and pulled her out one of the stained glass windows, down and down she fell, tears running down her pale face as she shut her eyes tight

Then the young woman woke up, wrapped up in the soft silk sheets and her long silver hair wrapped around her, she shuddered as she reached her hand touching her face with her fingertips, the wounds that she had seen in her dream were gone and that nagging feeling was gone again. She turned her head hearing the sound of rushing footsteps as two young servants came rushing in, one was a slightly plump and elderly maid with thinning gray hair, and the other was a younger gentleman with dark black hair and kind gray eyes.

"Are you alright my lady, you were tossing and turning quite a lot in your sleep, was it a bad dream again?" he said kindly and moved to touch her, gently resting his hand against her shoulder. She welcomed his touch and leaned against him, shutting her eyes as she nodded her head quietly.

I shouldn't be having these dreams before my wedding day, perhaps they are trying to tell me the future again?" she asked as she looked at him and took a shaky breath.

Back
Top Bottom